tOSU @ Michigan

Napoleon

Damn. Corum with am impressive run 

Ohio State defense is still garbage. It'll be hilarious if aggy poaches Day. 

Day will be run out of Columbus lol. The only thing that will suck is if he brings Hartline with him. I know it won't happen, but I wish Sark would take him. 

Edited by Spider2YBanana

4 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

I used to be indifferent to Gus Johnson but now I find him pretty damn annoying. Does he ever do SEC games?

I think our game against Michigan will be a Big Noon game, so we'll have to deal with him next year. They do SEC OOC games if they're at a Fox partner's home stadium (like when Bama came to Austin last year).

1 minute ago, GTX Horn said:

I think our game against Michigan will be a Big Noon game, so we'll have to deal with him next year. They do SEC OOC games if they're at a Fox partner's home stadium (like when Bama came to Austin last year).

FOX is definitely getting our Michigan game next year.

That was announced along with the announcement that we would be going to the SEC.

I think that Michigan was originally coming to Austin next year and so the Home/Away years were switched. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Napoleon said:

Most of the stadium is dug into the ground to become a bowl.

The stadium collapsing doesn’t get half the crowd and none of the players, but we could lose the announcers. 👍👍

Methane explosion from all those fat people after thanksgiving then

• Drool 1