Florida State can fuck off

BigOrange1

Well, I can't believe I'm posting this, because after A&M had one the most embarrassing season in college football HISTORY, Florida State University may have TOPPED them in the stupid and embarrassing department!

1. Whining that they got left out of the CFP playoff 
  2. Threatening to sue the NCAA
  3. Having state politicians promising state money if they wanted to sue (that's a good use of public money in a state with low education levels)
  4. Suing their conference to break away without any landing place but will cost them untold millions  
  5. Claiming they had "no choice" but to sue
  6. Having their coach ill-prepare them for their bowl game
  7. Having an untold number of player opt out
  8. Suffering from the ALL-TIME WORST LOSS BOWL GAME - 60 points!!!!!
  9. Having their coach claim that they are a championship team AFTER suffering the worst bowl loss of all time

TAKE-LOSS-INNA.jpg 

Edited by TreatyOak
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Drool 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

48 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

Well, I can't believe I'm posting this, because after A&M had one the most embarrassing season in college football HISTORY, Florida State University may have TOPPED them in the stupid and embarrassing department!

1. Whining that they got left out of the CFP playoff 
  2. Threatening to sue the NCAA
  3. Having state politicians promising state money if they wanted to sue (that's a good use of public money in a state with low education levels)
  4. Suing their conference to break away without any landing place but will cost them untold millions  
  5. Claiming they had "no choice" but to sue
  6. Having their coach ill-prepare them for their bowl game
  7. Having an untold number of player opt out
  8. Suffering from the ALL-TIME WORST LOSS BOWL GAME - 60 points!!!!!
  9. Having their coach claim that they are a championship team AFTER suffering the worst bowl loss of all time

TAKE-LOSS-INNA.jpg 

Unlike FSU, Pussy is still undefeated. 

• Hook 'Em 2

21 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Florida State, those dumb fucking idiots could have shown up, beat Georgia, and hang a fucking undefeated national champion banner, and they would have gotten some 1st place votes given that Alabama and Texas couldn’t get it done.

Over the guaranteed undefeated National Champion that will have three top 10 wins in their last 3 games? I doubt it.

On 12/30/2023 at 7:46 PM, Doc Daneeka said:

Texas wasn’t getting in over Washington. Texas got in because there weren’t four undefeated conference champions.  

I meant Texas over Alabama.  But the committee had to have a SEC team in there.  1. Michigan 2. Wash 3. FSU 4. Texas.  This is where I saw it a few weeks ago.

So Florida State lost by 60 points and think they should been in over an Alabama team that lost in overtime. As someone who has followed another ACC school Florida State's fanbase and administration has always been this stupid but they only recently started broadcasting their behavior to the entire country.

2 hours ago, John80 said:

So Florida State lost by 60 points and think they should been in over an Alabama team that lost in overtime. As someone who has followed another ACC school Florida State's fanbase and administration has always been this stupid but they only recently started broadcasting their behavior to the entire country.

In my biased opinion, there has always been a little bit of a "little brother" thing with FSU but I don't think anything more than you see from other "State" schools, and in fact they had been surpassed by UCF fans in that regard because FSU was also seen as establishment (and has now had decades of success) while UCF had no legit way to get access to the big time so those fans were the loud and obnoxious ones in the state.

What we're seeing now is that FSU feels like a rat in a cage and much of it, they have had a hand in creating. 

Most FSU fans a year or two ago were confident they could just hand wave themselves out of the ACC. FSU sites sold subscriptions to chumps by making it sound like it was going to happen any minute now for awhile. 

And now the first time ever, they didn't get the benefit of the doubt despite playing a substandard schedule. Of course, they've now been talking shit about the ACC for a year plus now and are shocked pikachu when everyone agrees with them.

Then consider the fact that the playoff could have expanded this year but the ACC went all in with The Alliance™ to block it. FSU fans at the time loved it because it was "giving the SEC the finger" and couldn't understand how the expansion was good for everyone. More shocked pikachu when they found out that the B1G was double crossing the other two members just like everyone else had warned.

So yeah, they're cranky as fuck because they know they are fucked and they know they had a hand in getting fucked.

All of their attempts to come across like a victim ring hollow because they know they are bullshitting.

Edited by gatormarc
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

LOL

FSU t shirts.jpg

Can I get one, but add a question mark after the statement and then on the back put “63 - 3”.   So “Robbed?”  Or “Florida State vs. the World?” On the front and the score on the back.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, locodos said:

Like clock work

"Sources: NCAA levies significant penalties on Florida State for NIL recruiting violations"

https://sports.yahoo.com/sources-ncaa-to-levy-significant-penalties-on-florida-state-for-nil-recruiting-violations-002044221.html?

This Riding Spear guy sure sounds like he’s Native American.

“Atkins is alleged to have driven a prospect and his parents to a meeting with a leading member of the school’s NIL collective, Rising Spear.”

10 hours ago, locodos said:

Like clock work

"Sources: NCAA levies significant penalties on Florida State for NIL recruiting violations"

https://sports.yahoo.com/sources-ncaa-to-levy-significant-penalties-on-florida-state-for-nil-recruiting-violations-002044221.html?

If you ain't cheatin' you ain't tryin'.   Charles Barkley said that. He's a wise man.