Florida State can fuck off

BigOrange1

I did not know until now that FSU played the 6 worst teams in the conference. Did not play any of the top 4 until tonight. And their highest finishing conference foe lost to Purdue, Marshall and Rutgers.

Their non conference foes lost to ACU, Tarleton and Mercer amongst others.

Duke was winning until their QB went out. Miami started a backup. UF played a backup QB.

They beat LSU.

• Hook 'Em 2

Teams that would definitely beat FSU right now:

Michigan

Washington

Texas

Georgia

Ohio State

Oregon

Penn State

ou

Mizzou

LSU

Notre Dame

Iowa

Maybe Oklahoma State and a few others, but there are 12 above, and I don't see how any of them are arguable.  FSU is abysmal right now.  Yeah, yeah, tough injury, but we lost Brooks and we can still boat race a team ranked in the teens.  

So Florida State doesn't even deserve to be in the future 12-team format, much less the current 4-team format.

Edited by TexArcher
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, JGrayDBU said:

If Louisville isn't the worst conference championship participant in the entire history of championship games, I don't know who is?

Anybody? Bueller?

Iowa tonight. 0 points, 155 yards. 3 TOs. More penalty yards (46) than rushing (35). 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, JGrayDBU said:

If Louisville isn't the worst conference championship participant in the entire history of championship games, I don't know who is?

Anybody? Bueller?

It was exactly the same story when Charlie was running the show. They played nobody in their Bridgewater years.