Week 14, 2023, Texas v Washington, College Football Playoff Edition

Wulaw Horn

Just now, DanTheHorn said:

Sark left a Jimbo level wound in these fucks. Glad we got rehabilitated Sark but when you are traumatized by Sark like they are they will never believe it.

That’s actually fair. He’s also 10 years older and like Gundy over 40.

1 minute ago, Smax said:

Their signature is Oregon, LOL a team that barely beat Tech who we beat by 50.
Penix will make some plays but he will spend most of the game on his back like a mattress actress while we have our way in their backfield.

Also, Washington and Oregon both squeaked by the fighting Alex Grinch USC squad in high scoring games.  USC gets Louisville in their bowl game.  That should tell us a lot about the strength of the PAC 12 this year.  Louisville is ass.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

Sark left a Jimbo level wound in these fucks. Glad we got rehabilitated Sark but when you are traumatized by Sark like they are they will never 

3 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

Also, Washington and Oregon both squeaked by the fighting Alex Grinch USC squad in high scoring games.  USC gets Louisville in their bowl game.  That should tell us a lot about the strength of the PAC 12 this year.  Louisville is ass.  

That isn’t going to tell us anything. Caleb Williams won’t play, and USC quit on their season after we beat them.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 9

15 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

Sark left a Jimbo level wound in these fucks. Glad we got rehabilitated Sark but when you are traumatized by Sark like they are they will never believe it.

Sorry for leaving and give you the chance to hire Chris Petersen? Seems like a win to me.

But I am not a Washington fan. Being all butthurt about something that actually helped our program from 10 years ago seems ridiculous to me.

10 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

What are you talking about? Who you are matched up with in the Opt Out Bowl doesn't mean shit.

Edited by Valmy77

6 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Sorry for leaving and give you the chance to hire Chris Petersen? Seems like a win to me.

But I am not a Washington fan. Being all butthurt about something that actually helped our program from 10 years ago seems ridiculous to me.

What are you talking about? Who you are matched up with in the Opt Out Bowl doesn't mean shit.

Unless it’s the 2022 Alamo Bowl amirite?

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, TheBryMan81 said:

You're forgetting about Bush. I think we need to get Bush all over Penix as much as possible. Now, I know a bunch of people on this board don't like Bush and would rather trim his role, but I'm sure there's some here that still like Bush.

That's a very hirsute point shaggy members are likely to settle upon with enthusiasm and vigor.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Just making an observation since it seems like it hurts them having to remember the years they had to go through with Sark ala Herman for us. Unlike those idiots if Herman ever goes 12-1 at a top notch program and is in the final 4 we are going to wonder what the fuck is he doing different. Then we are going to move on to a discussion of the things we know he does well and how our team would counter act it. They on the other hand insist he is the same guy and somehow here by luck. 

6 minutes ago, Darth Tron said:

This Mouthshit person seems to be a respected individual in their culture.  

They appear to eagerly await his fantastical reports of strange sights and tales from foreign lands.

Like Marco Polo and shit.

Sure seems like a lot of you dildos lurk over there, but @Mitch Cumsteen seems to be the only one with enough balls to participate.

• Fuck You 23

1 minute ago, DanTheHorn said:

Just making an observation since it seems like it hurts them having to remember the years they had to go through with Sark ala Herman for us. Unlike those idiots if Herman ever goes 12-1 at a top notch program and is in the final 4 we are going to wonder what the fuck is he doing different. Then we are going to move on to a discussion of the things we know he does well and how our team would counter act it. They on the other hand insist he is the same guy and somehow here by luck. 

Even when he was fired I wasn't enraged or traumatized by Tom Herman. If Florida Atlantic goes 13-0 and is AAC Champion, good for him.

The difference is all of our coaches were fired, none of them fled to take a better job (well...I guess technically Shaka Smart did because he totally wasn't about to be fired for losing to Abilene Christian). Maybe if Tom Herman had been hired away by OU or something I might be mad. But I doubt it. Especially if we then went on to beat him in a game where he was fired from OU a few days later. That would be hilarious.

Also Sark did this once:

So anybody who hates him is a horrible person by default. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

3 hours ago, Herpa Derpa said:

I wouldn't necessarily expect you to get the aggy subtext in my comment. But just so we're clear, your preference is to stand in the middle of a circle jerk holding sourdough toast? I prefer butter on my toast, but you do you.

Are you sure you're not an aggy. You sure do talk like one. We all watched the SEC CG. Bama would be lucky to stay within a score of Texas. RIGHT THIS VERY MINUTE!!!!!

Probably lives in Tacoma 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

2 minutes ago, EsophagealFeces said:

Sure seems like a lot of you dildos lurk over there, but @Mitch Cumsteen seems to be the only one with enough balls to participate.

Just going off the screenshots in this thread, chief.  Don’t have the time/inclination/give a fuck to bother scoping out whatever internet hovel you crawled out of.  

All I know is you’re shitting up our thread with sophomoric insults and then going back to brag to your jerkoff friends about how sensitive we are, evidently missing the numerous hints and outright declarations that while shit talking is encouraged here your particular brand is abrasive and off putting.

9 minutes ago, EsophagealFeces said:

Yet you’re the one over here. What’s it like being on a message board from the windows 95 era? I know it’s pac 12 land and no one gives a fuck about y’all but you could at least get into the 2000’s out least with basic stuff like a team message board.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Darth Tron said:

Just going off the screenshots in this thread, chief.  Don’t have the time/inclination/give a fuck to bother scoping out whatever internet hovel you crawled out of.  

All I know is you’re shitting up our thread with sophomoric insults and then going back to brag to your jerkoff friends about how sensitive we are, evidently missing the numerous hints and outright declarations that while shit talking is encouraged here your particular brand is abrasive and off putting.

Sorry to put off your delicate sensibilities. I expected better from the remnants of Shaggy Bevo. In honor of SB, I bid you all eat a bag of dicks, and I hope you die in a fire.

• Fuck You 20

6 minutes ago, EsophagealFeces said:

Sorry to put off your delicate sensibilities. I expected better from the remnants of Shaggy Bevo. In honor of SB, I bid you all eat a bag of dicks, and I hope you die in a fire.

@THUJONE would probably be the first to say if you come here ripping off slurs and generally being a shitheel, then, bye. Otherwise, we don't really care. You've been 70% alright, definitely an upgrade over the Georgia fucksticks.

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, EsophagealFeces said:

I would say I expected better of you, but I have no idea who the fuck you are. Nor do I care.

See ya.

1 minute ago, texifornia said:

You've been 70% alright, definitely an upgrade over the Georgia fucksticks.

Well that's true. He had that going for him.

37 minutes ago, EsophagealFeces said:

You're trash, dude, get lost.

Send somebody else.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wilcox Cummingtonite said:

Since we’re doing shitty hot takes tonight…I think we crush Washington. I watched them play USC, Arizona State, Washington State, and Stanford. They looked slow as fuck on defense and light in the trenches. 

Something like 51-24 seems about right.

According to aggy the BOMC made sure we had an easy matchup for the first round.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

• Pancho locked this topic
  • Pancho unlocked this topic