Week 14, 2023, Texas v Washington, College Football Playoff Edition

Wulaw Horn

• immamac changed the title to Week 14, 2023, Texas v Washington, College Football Playoff Edition

Wow, wow, wow!

Big 12 Championship

#3 overall ranking before the playoff

#1 Michigan vs #4 Alabama (public Ivy against football royalty)

#2 Washington vs #3 Texas: (2 academic public schools in last year's rematch but with a lot more on this line this time) 

Life is beautiful. Hook'em Horns!

Is it wrong I don't even feel bad for Noles fans? Players sure, and I think they look much better and get in the playoffs if Jordan Travis doesn't go down.

Having said that, it could have easily been us left out, so suck it criminoles fans. Go to texaggy.com if you need consolation, they will cry along with you.

9 minutes ago, The Beast said:

For all of you running your mouth ( you know who you are) the last 3 years… you can kiss my whole ass. How’s your goofy little sark names now? 

It’s been a blast and we’ve had more fun than bitches like you who can’t handle BBS silliness and bawl about it constantly. Thanks. 

Can’t wait. I was thinking we had a shot at landing in the Sugar Bowl so we took chances and reserved a room and made some dinner reservations on a card and now that shit comes in for us. Going to be a blast. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, closetojumping said:

It’s been a blast and we’ve had more fun than bitches like you who can’t handle BBS silliness and bawl about it constantly. Thanks. 

Can’t wait. I was thinking we had a shot at landing in the Sugar Bowl so we took chances and reserved a room and made some dinner reservations on a card and now that shit comes in for us. Going to be a blast. 

Don't be a cunt. You talked a ton a shit about Sark and were dead wrong. It wasn't silliness. You were dead ass wrong. Own it. I was wrong about Sark too and couldn't be happier.

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac pinned this topic
  • immamac unpinned this topic
  • Pancho locked this topic
  • Pancho unlocked this topic