2024 CFP SEMIFINAL SUGAR BOWL FUNDRAISER - TICKETS ARE FOR SALE NOW

immamac

I think for the sake of simplicity for day of I’m going to set up outside Manning’s for an hour or so and check people in the evening if the 31st. If you are interested in doing this and avoiding the lines let me know. This will help us a lot on day of operations. 

Did you decide to do this? What time?

Bobby Burton Live OTF this morning just showed a rare coin for today's flip at game today that  "Our friend Rick @ SurlyHorns" got to be auctioned off or giving away at Manning's today... 

Hook'em @immamac  🤘

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Hook 'Em 4

Also, bartenders not tipped by horns - see pre-paid drinks VIP. Staff says they are fucked and getting no money from this. 

Tip your bartenders peeps.  I gave them a C-note to compensate.  I am wearing burnt orange, so continue the rain making to my city’s hard working staff and leave positive Horn vibe. 

• Hook 'Em 5

46 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Also, bartenders not tipped by horns - see pre-paid drinks VIP. Staff says they are fucked and getting no money from this. 

Tip your bartenders peeps.  I gave them a C-note to compensate.  I am wearing burnt orange, so continue the rain making to my city’s hard working staff and leave positive Horn vibe. 

Shit I didn’t know that. I’ve been tipping but will spread the word on the ground. 

• Hook 'Em 2