CFP Semifinal: Michigan/Alabama Rose Bowl - 4pm CT ESPN

ztejas

Penix has done a great job evading the rush and also he is dropping dimes. Watts was right there on both passes he got beat on, same with Muhammad. We just aren't finishing on defense but it's because Penix has been on fucking point. Hopefully he cools off in the second half.

12 minutes ago, SarkAfterDark said:

Penix has done a great job evading the rush and also he is dropping dimes. Watts was right there on both passes he got beat on, same with Muhammad. We just aren't finishing on defense but it's because Penix has been on fucking point. Hopefully he cools off in the second half.

Hey Sark,

you know what thread you're in?

18 minutes ago, SarkAfterDark said:

Username yada yada

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, bamachine said:

Well, since our center can't snap for shit and our OC is about as imaginative as a sloth, please win tonight and then beat these cheating fucksticks. I had very little hope of Bama winning it all, I just wanted to boot out the cheaters first.

The knock at ND was that he took the most creative way to get three yards.  Examples include a hundred sideways passes that don't go anywhere 

I am still so fucking happy. Michigan played a pretty sloppy game, and though special team mistakes (where the hell did those come from they have been so good on special teams) cost them, it didn't kill them. Michigan (to me) clearly looked like the better team, so when they went down 20-13 I was sure they were snakebit, but they kept grinding. 

I fucking love Blake Corum. 

JJ makes some of the most incredible throws I have ever seen, but then also just tries to do to much at times and throws balls that shouldn't be thrown. (thank God for illegal touching).

This defense is filthy. Rotating 9 guys on the DL is such an advantage late in the game when they are all fresh, it helps the secondary so much when they don't have to cover for 5+ seconds. 

If Michigan can clean up the special teams stuff, which they should be able to since it hasn't been a problem until yesterday, they should be able to beat Washington fairly comfortably. 

Really wish it was a Texas/Michigan championship, although I am not the most popular person here, its still a pretty cool community and would have been a super fun matchup with you guys. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 12/30/2023 at 11:19 AM, sushihorn said:

Speed for linemen is measured in the first few steps, not at the end of a 40 yard dash. 

Did Michigan's DL still look slow to you? They seemed pretty quick to me. 

On 1/1/2024 at 12:29 AM, Cajun said:

Michigan ain't gonna shit right for a week after tomorrow.

Here for my crow.  I’m not upset they won, but very surprised.  

That was an impressive performance and Bama was lucky to have even been in it at the end.