Dallas Cowboys vs Philadelphia Eagles in somewhat important game

Augustus

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, KeysPhoneWallet said:

Anybody question why the cowboys and longhorns both look good this year, and they both have bangin ass kickers with similar names? Bert auntie and Bret Aubrey?

It’s fucking weird is all I’m saying.

giphy.gif

Don’t put that evil on my Horns Ricky Bobby 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

Record vs common opponents and conference record

2 vs the Giants, the Cardinals, and the Seahawks. Next week is the best chance for them to lose a game. 

Then the Cowboys still have Buffalo, Miami, and Detroit. If they can run through the gauntlet of the eagles tonight plus those 3 and finish off Washington without taking a loss I'll like their chances in the playoffs even on the road. That's a tough finish. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Philly looked “tough” the first 10 games of the season. Look soft as shit currently. 

But their remaining schedule is terrible. We have Buffalo, Miami, Detroit next. They have Giants twice, Seahawks, Cardinals. Even if they look soft now, that is advantage them. Those teams outside of Seattle are junk.

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

But their remaining schedule is terrible. We have Buffalo, Miami, Detroit next. They have Giants twice, Seahawks, Cardinals. Even if they look soft now, that is advantage them. Those teams outside of Seattle are junk.

I’m just saying that no one is scared of Philly now or in the playoffs. Their defense is softer than baby shit. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ATXbronco said:

Which of our next games do you think will be the biggest test?

Which of the Eagles next games do you think they might actually lose?

Cowboys | Eagles

image.png.7742a28f2e9e7948b84c4ad29049cf76.png

Kinda doubt we'll win our division?
But we should be good for the Wildcard, ya?

Our path will be similar to last year. Get the highest wild card seed (#5). Play a shitty NFC South that is much worse than us on the road. We should come out with a win barring something weird. Then it's Philly or SF on the road next. Not scared of Philly at all, home or away. SF is a different story.

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

Our path will be similar to last year. Get the highest wild card seed (#5). Play a shitty NFC South that is much worse than us on the road. We should come out with a win barring something weird. Then it's Philly or SF on the road next. Not scared of Philly at all, home or away. SF is a different story.

I'm with you on that.

Not scared of any team but it would be cool not to see the 49's until the last game possible.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

If we didn't lose to the fucking Cardinals or blow the first Eagles game at the end, we would be sitting a lot better. We are going to need to win out and have Philly drop another game to win the division. Don't see that happening.

1 hour ago, Augustus said:

Why does Philly win the tie breaker if we both win out?

As @Pato del Muerto said, the Eagles will have a better conference record if both teams win out from here. Both teams have lost to the Niners and each other but the third loss for the Cowboys was against Arizona and the Eagles' third loss was against the Jets. I'm afraid the Cardinals' result is going to wind up haunting this team.

1 hour ago, Zeus said:

Damn Dallas has the toughest schedule by far

Not going to get a bye but can get home field for a game or 2

Not even one game..... total bullshit.  We'd need an upset in the divisional round to get a home game.  Even if we cruise up at the 5 seed, we have to go to the shit bird AFC south winner.  From there, we go to the #1 seed.  Total bullshit.  Basically sets up for a trip to SF if seeding held form.  If we don't win out, we should really be hoping for a Niners loss and letting Philly grab the 1 seed.  I think we can beat them even at their house.  SF?  Eh....Probably not.

I don't see a loss for SF.  Maybe hosting the Ravens but doubt it.  They're the best team in football.  

1 hour ago, ATXbronco said:

Which of our next games do you think will be the biggest test?

Which of the Eagles next games do you think they might actually lose?

Cowboys | Eagles

image.png.7742a28f2e9e7948b84c4ad29049cf76.png

Kinda doubt we'll win our division?
But we should be good for the Wildcard, ya?

Yes.  If we can split the AFC East away games and beat Detroit, we're probably resting guys at Washington and the 5 seed.  We'd matchup with the NFC south winner, unless an epic collapse by the Lions.

20 minutes ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

Hopefully the Seattle team that showed up in Dallas is waiting for Philly next week.

Geno probably isn't playing.  If he does, he'll be hurt and won't play like he did against us