Strzok Testimony

babysdaddy

Just now, Chrispy said:

Agreed. He changed the term on his own computer and yet has no idea why, it’s hilarious.

I mean before that exchange:

His quotes from the IG report leading to the 1 + 1 = 0 comment.

+1 That that Clinton investigation was handled not in a manner consistent...

+1 That bias existed that could have affected the outcome...

=0 That there's not sufficient evidence that bias is the reason why the investigation was mishandled.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JBJ said:

I mean before that exchange:

His quotes from the IG report leading to the 1 + 1 = 0 comment.

+1 That that Clinton investigation was handled not in a manner consistent...

+1 That bias existed that could have affected the outcome...

=0 That there's not sufficient evidence that bias is the reason why the investigation was mishandled.

Yes, bizarre conclusion. 

1 hour ago, Lagunamadre said:

Bringing Bannon back. Strzok said he couldn't answer a question because FBI lawyers wouldn't allow him, then the republican leader said he would hold him in contempt if he didn't answer. Democrats on the committee rightfully pointed out that Steve Bannon refused to answer any questions, based on his lawyers advice, the Democrats asked that Bannon be called back and treated with the same rules. 

Many Rs in the House with maybe some exceptions

ezgif_4_4e25a072c9.gif

Edited by retread
  • Like 2

gowdy is having one of those days like when you unexpectedly come back into town to surprise your wife and you even took the extra step of buying her a michael kors bag as a present, even though you bought it in an airport, she wont know that and you pull up to your house and it looks like the neighbors might be having a party, and you quietly sneak into the house because you want to surprise her and you open the bedroom door and find your wife in bed with five strange men.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TornACL said:

I want to laugh, but we elected these fucking buffoons.

We?? Mouse in your pocket? No my man, WE (those of us with more than two functioning brain cells) are praying for someone to take off and nuke the sight from orbit----- just to be safe.

And you all laugh and mock me and say that I'm wasting my vote when I say that I go in and blindly vote strictly straight Libertarian. It's not out of a naive belief in some sort of fantasy utopia in which rational men acting in the best interests of all will  govern wisely. No. It's an expression of disgust with the status quo and a cry for help.

Edited by Hornius Emeritus
  • Like 3
  • Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

And you all laugh and mock me and say that I'm wasting my vote when I say that I go in and blindly vote strictly straight Libertarian. It's not out of a naive belief in some sort of fantasy utopia in which rational men acting in the best interests of all will  govern wisely. No. It's an expression of disgust with the status quo and a cry for help.

Well, those libertarian votes sure changed the status quo, alright. We went from a pig pen to a septic tank

• Like 7
  • Fuck You 1

13 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

gowdy is having one of those days like when you unexpectedly come back into town to surprise your wife and you even took the extra step of buying her a michael kors bag as a present, even though you bought it in an airport, she wont know that and you pull up to your house and it looks like the neighbors might be having a party, and you quietly sneak into the house because you want to surprise her and you open the bedroom door and find your wife in bed with five strange men.

That sounds a little too pacific.

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

As badly as we need it, there will never be a legitimate 3rd party in this country. The media and powers that be won't allow it. We are circling the drain so quickly you need a fvcking coriolis meter to keep up. 

We've got to either: 

1. Stop all this right vs left horse sh!t now...

2. Have a peaceful national divorce.... 

3. Go to your corner, ring the bell and end this in bloody fashion. 

These are our choices at this point. 

1 hour ago, Longhorn94 said:

Strozk destroyed Gowdy and in doing so, destroyed the entire preposterous idea that the investigation is tainted.

First part of this is true. Second part should also be true, but we all know it isn't. If that clip was put on repeat 24/7 on every channel for the next week, there would still be a large portion of the population that would: a) dismiss it outright, b) pretend they never heard it, or c) completely forget they heard it as soon as they tuned into Fox News and hear some dipshit say the investigation was tainted.

18 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Lots of Gary Johnson voters on Surly.

18 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

lol...your wife is a slut.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

I got a bad feeling about these Boo Boo the Fool and Taco Bell Dumb as Hell characters. House needs to subpoena their phone calls.

Ask David Clarke. I believe it’s something along the lines of sow discord amongst the two largest racial minorities in this country. Results in things like a poor black woman smashing a brick into a old poor Mexicans head whilst walking down the street. The game is over once they stop fighting each other.

4 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Peter Strozk’s texts indicate he is a great detective.  He was on to Trump’s incompetence way before most of the American people.

Given the context of all of these texts, the Republican argument that he was biased is extremely weak.