Strzok Testimony

babysdaddy

40 minutes ago, TornACL said:

Well, those libertarian votes sure changed the status quo, alright. We went from a pig pen to a septic tank

My Libertarian votes did as much to change the status quo as your Democrat/Republican votes.

The difference being that, in the final molecules of the destruction of the United States, I'll comfort myself with the thought that at least I didn't vote for these assholes. 

• Like 1

Thank God the 1990s were such an innocent time.  We all know people like Ken Star and Gingrich had no political opinions or biases when going after Clinton.  

Time to wrap the Peter Stzork Witch Hunt up.  Its gone on long enough and is costing tax payers too much.  Amirite,  Repubs?

• Like 5

Thank God the 1990s were such an innocent time.  We all know people like Ken Star and Gingrich had no political opinions or biases when going after Clinton.  

Time to wrap the Peter Stzork Witch Hunt up.  Its gone on long enough and is costing tax payers too much.  Amirite,  Repubs?

Completely agree. This was a stupid decision to have him publicly testify.

The House GOP seems to love these hearings where they wind up looking completely impotent (Bannon) or completely intellectually and morally inferior (Strzok).  Not to mention the Nunes "trip on your dick every day" show.  

You'd think they'd get tired of it, but I suppose they just can't help themselves.  The urge to grandstand on the chance of getting in that one zinger (great job Gowdy!), even though in context it makes them look like fool, is just too tempting to resist.  

1 hour ago, Stros said:

Jackson Lee is crap

She catches a lot of abuse that should be shared with others in the Texas delegation. When one looks at Congress as a whole, Shelia is far from the worst America has to offer. Consider Oklahoma Congressman, Markwayne Mullin as he explains the structure of the US government:

“This country isn’t ran by just one individual it’s ran by four branches, but three branches that are in control of this,” Mullin said Tuesday. “As long as those three branches control it, then we all have to figure out how to negotiate"

6 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

My Libertarian votes did as much to change the status quo as your Democrat/Republican votes.

The difference being that, in the final molecules of the destruction of the United States, I'll comfort myself with the thought that at least I didn't vote for these assholes. 

I'm not sure why people blame libertarian voters for Trump.  Most of us (wrote in William Weld) are refugees from the GOP, so it's not like we were poaching Dem votes.

Blame the disenfranchised Bernie folks who voted for Trump because he was "an outsider".

• Like 4

Just now, Chad Fuck said:

The House GOP seems to love these hearings where they wind up looking completely impotent (Bannon) or completely intellectually and morally inferior (Strzok).  Not to mention the Nunes "trip on your dick every day" show.  

You'd think they'd get tired of it, but I suppose they just can't help themselves.  The urge to grandstand on the chance of getting in that one zinger (great job Gowdy!), even though in context it makes them look like fool, is just too tempting to resist.  

It doesn't make them look like fools to their base, who believe the Fox News quote on the one zinger is the sum total of what happened today.  Reality is completely irrelevant.

• Like 1

Just now, DixonHur said:

I'm not sure why people blame libertarian voters for Trump.  Most of us (wrote in William Weld) are refugees from the GOP, so it's not like we were poaching Dem votes.

Blame the disenfranchised Bernie folks who voted for Trump because he was "an outsider".

In decidedly blue or red states, a protest vote was fine.  I don't really have a problem with most Texas people who voted for Johnson or whoever else.  Its the fake ones here who clearly eat up the entire Trump doctrine, but say they voted for Johnson who get shit on.

And Johnson voters in swing states, but there are none here, as far as I know.

1 minute ago, DixonHur said:

If you didn’t vote for Hillary, you voted for Trump.

It’s that simple and I was a Gary Johnson voter in 2012. I didn’t have strong enough feelings about Obama or Romney to support or oppose either candidate. I wanted an alternative.

2016 was an entirely different ball game.  Trump was clearly dangerous from his first speech getting off the escalator.  I would vote in the way that most ensured he wouldn’t acquire real power.  Hillary sucks but the decision was simple.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

10 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

It's been said many times, but Dunning-Kruger.

27 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Peter Strozk’s texts indicate he is a great detective.  He was on to Trump’s incompetence way before most of the American people.

It's not like you have to be a great detective to uncover Trumps' incompetence.

df3e31ccaa0a622f677126852436ec5f.jpg

1 hour ago, hayden_horn said:

gowdy is having one of those days like when you unexpectedly come back into town to surprise your wife and you even took the extra step of buying her a michael kors bag as a present, even though you bought it in an airport, she wont know that and you pull up to your house and it looks like the neighbors might be having a party, and you quietly sneak into the house because you want to surprise her and you open the bedroom door and find your wife in bed with five strange men.

Keep going, I'm almost finished.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

If you didn’t vote for Hillary, you voted for Trump.

It’s that simple and I was a Gary Johnson voter in 2012. I didn’t have strong enough feelings about Obama or Romney to support or oppose either candidate. I wanted an alternative.

2016 was an entirely different ball game.  Trump was clearly dangerous from his first speech getting off the escalator.  I would vote in the way that most ensured he wouldn’t acquire real power.  Hillary sucks but the decision was simple.

That's bullshit. 

Firstly, if you took all the 3rd party voters in Texas and gave them to Hillary, she still would have lost the state.  Secondly, as mentioned above, if anything, the votes for libertarians hurt Trump since most are typically GOP voters.  Thirdly, Hillary was the overwhelming favorite to win, the fact that she lost to Donald f'ing Trump is a testiment to her as a candidate, not Gary Johnson voters.

Perhaps if the DNC would have run a legit primary instead of all but anointing Hilary, things would have been different.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Rationalize it all you want.

You're wrong man. Take every Gary Johnson vote in Texas and give it to Hillary, it changes nothing. Take every Gary Johnson vote in California and give it to Trump, it changes nothing. Hillary already won the popular vote by 3 million votes. If you add those 50 votes from the rest of us that voted Gary Johnson in a deeply entrenched state, you change nothing. Gary Johnson votes in swing states are the only ones that impacted the election at all. 

• Like 1

By the time Mueller presents an overwhelming amount of undeniable evidence of Trump's numerous treasonous, immoral, and illegal acts, the Republicans will have spent a full year convincing almost half this country that the CIA, the FBI, and innumerable branches of law enforcement are puppets of "angry Democrats," or "the deep state," or "the left," or whatever. 

Fuck these traitors.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

Says the guy who defended Flake when the rest of us called him a fraud for talking a big game but voting in lock step with Trump.

In fairness, that was a reasonable, if optimistic approach. Flake voting for Benczkowski showed that he is beyond redemption. 

2 minutes ago, Paul Wesley said:

By the time Mueller presents an overwhelming amount of undeniable evidence of Trump's numerous treasonous, immoral, and illegal acts, the Republicans will have spent a full year convincing almost half this country that the CIA, the FBI, and innumerable branches of law enforcement are puppets of "angry Democrats," or "the deep state," or "the left," or whatever. 

Fuck these traitors.

But it should motivate the other part of the country to get out and vote.