2023 Orange Bowl - Florida State vs. Georgia

satyanash

1 minute ago, Helobious said:

I hope FSU gets buttfucked so their right to “claim” a title this year gets effectively destroyed. 

Agreed.  Their inability to wake up and smell the coffee to the fact that they just aren't playing their best is delusional.  As bad, as I hate to say it at least the suckeye fans weren't harping on and on about how they deserved a chance.  They took their medicine.   I'm not a fan of either program, but I'll go Bulldogs today in hopes they stack up the points from the opening minute.

1 minute ago, NoName said:

I can't believe it's a tradition that has only been around since 1978!!

Not surprising at all for a school that started out as an all-girls school, only became coed in 1947.

It's not like they instantly added everything when men joined the student body, and in the first year, that was only about 1,000 men. That must've been an interesting "process."  Lulz.

Just now, DixonHur said:

Clemson and their 2 national championships over the past 10 years would disagree.

Doesnt make the conference not a joke. They are a one team league. Going forward, I would expect very few teams from the ACC/Big 12/other conferences to get in the playoffs over 2 and 3 loss Big 10 and SEC teams. 

Just now, DixonHur said:

Nice throw and catch...FSU ain't dead yet

Narrator: They were dead the whole time

2 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Doesnt make the conference not a joke. They are a one team league. Going forward, I would expect very few teams from the ACC/Big 12/other conferences to get in the playoffs over 2 and 3 loss Big 10 and SEC teams. 

Stop with this SECSECSEC crap. Are you also going to claim they didn't want to be there whenever a Big 12 or ACC team beats somebody?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Narrator: They were dead the whole time

I'm not arguing that the conference is good top to bottom.  Just saying Power 5 teams shouldn't be kept out of the playoffs based on their conference.  

Now that the playoffs are being expanded I expect to see more Big 12 and ACC teams in the playoffs, not fewer.