2023 Orange Bowl - Florida State vs. Georgia

satyanash

1 minute ago, Valmy77 said:

I disagree. This game will be a big part of how this season is remembered. Especially regarding the playoff.

This along with all the shit talking by FSU fans about how they should have been in over Texas.. which.. I just.. fuck FSU.

(And Georgia)

But right now, fuck FSU.

3 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Coach Holtz asked Coach Bowden why he did that since they are friends. Coach Bowden's response: "It's your job to keep the score down, not mine. If you don't like the score, either recruit harder or coach better. I've got to coach my team and you've got to coach yours.

That made me RAGE every damn time FUPM called off the dogs in games and wouldn't run up the score, meanwhile big-bag-o-dicks-stoops was running it up every goddamn game and no one gave a fuck.

• Hook 'Em 3

8 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

I disagree. This game will be a big part of how this season is remembered. Especially regarding the playoff.

for a few years then it’s just who has the hardware, who has the appearances. Moral victories are for college station, or is it state college, definitely not state college.

Edited by troph

Just now, PittsburghTiger said:

For Fuck’s Sake Joe & Jesse, quit trying to make FSU’s victory over Louisville as something special. It was a horrible football game and Louisville was pathetic. All FSU had to do was win, 28-0, and they were in the playoff.

They didn’t.

Disney trying to do Damage Control to avoid having Florida-Men show up at their houses or the social media equivalents.  Lulz.

• Haha 1

Now the SEC is a conference to be proud of with peer academic institutions, football teams and fan bases that are our equal. Props to Kirby and his players for what they did today. No one will ever question the credentials of a 1-loss SEC champion or runner up being unworthy in comparison to an undefeated ACC team. Every team in the SEC needs to send Kirby and UGA players a gift basket. I can’t wait until we are officially a member in July 2024 and have our beloved Longhorn logo included below. It just means more in the SEC.

image.gif.8b914d5518689fcab9904f521eae9440.gif

Edited by Macklemore
  • Haha 3

23 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

This along with all the shit talking by FSU fans about how they should have been in over Texas.. which.. I just.. fuck FSU.

(And Georgia)

But right now, fuck FSU.

I didn’t see shit talking from FSU about how they should have been in over Texas. I did, however, see them say they should have been in over Alabama. 

The only fans who thought Texas took FSU’s spot are aggy.

Also, can someone explain from that Mock 2024 playoff graphic how Texas would have been the 6th seed this year and Arizona was the 4th seed?

EDIT: Nevermind, they were projecting 2024 based on this years standings but from the perspective of next years conferences. I think…

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Live check in on Danny “the system is broken” Kanell.

No, they need to eliminate half the bowls and the remaining ones should actually pay the players some type of stipend as an incentive to play. Not some damn apple EarPods and gift cards, lol. The higher profile the bowl, the higher pay. Get the sponsors on board.
  • Hook 'Em 1