Joe Biden 2024 thread - Dark Brandon Strikes Again

StassneyHorn

2 hours ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

The other day I saw video of Emily Blunt almost exactly saying, "I want to have sex with HornOnTheBayou." Of course, so-called "fact checkers" will try to point out that she was playing a character in a movie and that she said her co-star's name, and not HornOnTheBayou. But we all really know what she meant. And for some reason, the lamestream media still won't report on it!

Be honest, were you high when you heard Emily Blunt say that?

6 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

What is the specific detail of his recounting of this story that you think qualifies as anything above a very minor gaffe? What standard are you looking for here? The remember every specific detail about family history from 80 years ago standard? Seriously, you think that is important? Fucking non-sense and you know it. I love how you're happy to drag on about minor details like this, but never post about Trump's actually important errors. Nothing about the country's or world's security is affected by Biden's recollection of ancient family history. It most certainly is affected by a treasonous President conspiring with a foreign adversary to our detriment. Get fucked. 

Dude. He regularly can’t remember how, when, on what continent his son died.  Spare me with the act that this is a one off. Dunking on the other guy loses its steam when you appear dementia addled while doing so.  But that’s just my opinion. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 6

55 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Bruh, if that’s the bar, well I don’t have much for you.  You’re mental is worse than my mental isn’t that impressive of an argument imo. 

How about my mental is better than your absolute horrible human being? 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Biden "regularly" can't remember how his son died? Like, this is something that happens often? Huh.

By my count, he’s died in Iraq, Afghanistan, and the US.  Pretty impressive, really.  

Probably just stuttering, though. 

Edited by fattyflattie
  • Fuck You 7

40 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

I'm trying to understand why specific details about a relative from 80 fucking years ago could ever be a major gaffe. I know my grandfather served during WW2. My understanding is that he was a medic. But I haven't checked his service records or anything, I just have stories from family. And my grandfather actually came back from the war to share his stories. I'm sure not everything is accurate, and it really isn't important that it be 100% accurate. Biden is relaying family history when the family member in question was never available to provide the story directly. And Biden was just fucking 2 when his uncle died.

Things he got wrong:

(1) He got the date his uncle joined wrong, which frankly just seems like a mouth moving faster than brain moment since he just switched D-Day and December 7th.

(2) Maybe the exact role his uncle served, although the phrase "flew single-engine planes, reconnaissance flights over New Guinea" doesn't imply he was the pilot on that particular flight or really necessarily a pilot at all. He did serve in the Army air forces, so if he wasn't a pilot, he may have been another crew member on reconnaissance flights. 

(3) "Shot down" - wrong based on army records (although those aren't always known to be 100% accurate). 

Everything else seems to be correct. The plane went down off the coast of New Guinea. New Guinea is an area known to have cannibals. 

What exactly do you think qualifies as anything above a "a slight miss" here?  

If this is a gaffe, what is quoting Robert E. Lee as saying "Never Fight Uphill, Me Boys"? or thinking airports existed during the revolutionary war? 

29 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

This is funnier than anything you've posted. You use quotes after you say the words are not exact. I watched the ABC tape, and he says the plane went down in an area of cannibals. His remains were never recovered. Of course, this is just a wind up before he recalls Trump calling veterans losers and letting drizzle prevent him from joining other world leaders at a ceremony honoring America's dead.

How much of that type of benefit do you give a man who bragged about grabbing women by the pussy, was later found to have raped E. Jean Carrol who was among many women who came forth with stories of his abuse and harrassment, stole from a children's charity, failed at every business he tried, and lies about his devotion to the Bible to vote Trump in as president in the first place?

You can add criminal attempts to sway states to send false electors, a taped conversation of him threatening an elected GOP official if he didn't come up with 11,000 votes, oh! and the fucking insurrection attack on the Capitol. Why don't we throw in stealing and sharing highly classified government secrets and having his son-in-law collect billions from Saudi and UAE?

I guess I should give you the benefit of the doubt, but fuck you and fuck your complicity in destroying this republic.

Negged for the reasons above, of course.

Just too funny and perfect. 

Dahobbs-  Even when I was high I did not think anyone would try this line of spin.  Sorry I underestimated you.  Of course this was a "family" story.  I am sure Biden has told it many times.  The issue is that he has been in government forever, has been a senator forever, the vice president and now president.  Google has been around for a while now.  It is absolutely impossible that he has not been corrected on the story numerous times over the years by his staff.  Yet in a heated campain where his mental state is a huge issue he still said it again.  The reason that is so bad and so indicative of his mental state is that everyone, except apparently Biden himself, knows the story is bogus and, most importantly, knows that it is easily refuted.  Like I said, if he just never says the word cannibal this story never gets traction.  When he said cannibal it immediately sensationalized the story.  But he said it anyway.

I love this too.  "(3) "Shot down" - wrong based on army records (although those aren't always known to be 100% accurate). "  LMAO.  You do realize that one man did survive the crash right?  He was able to tell what happened.  He was rescued at sea.  Every member of Biden's team knows this. 

Roma.  As always, I appreciate your important service to the board.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 10

9 minutes ago, sheeeit said:

Dahobbs-  Even when I was high I did not think anyone would try this line of spin.  Sorry I underestimated you.  Of course this was a "family" story.  I am sure Biden has told it many times.  The issue is that he has been in government forever, has been a senator forever, the vice president and now president.  Google has been around for a while now.  It is absolutely impossible that he has not been corrected on the story numerous times over the years by his staff.  Yet in a heated campain where his mental state is a huge issue he still said it again.  The reason that is so bad and so indicative of his mental state is that everyone, except apparently Biden himself, knows the story is bogus and, most importantly, knows that it is easily refuted.  Like I said, if he just never says the word cannibal this story never gets traction.  When he said cannibal it immediately sensationalized the story.  But he said it anyway.

I love this too.  "(3) "Shot down" - wrong based on army records (although those aren't always known to be 100% accurate). "  LMAO.  You do realize that one man did survive the crash right?  He was able to tell what happened.  He was rescued at sea.  Every member of Biden's team knows this. 

Your distaste for Biden is noted. Still doesn't explain why that backs you into supporting the pro-Putin, "vaccines cause autism," and "the Holocaust wasn't so bad" candidate.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, sheeeit said:

Good god you're such a moron. Shot down vs crashed during WW2 in such a minor fucking detail and hardly the point of the story. It matters in not the slightest. Everything else was demonstrably correct. At the very worst, we are dealing with a slight bit of exaggeration in a family story from 80 years ago. Again, Biden was fucking 2 when it happened. 

In your mind, that makes the guy that thinks vaccines are evil the better candidate. 

1 hour ago, Dahobbs said:

If I ask @fattyflattie about his relatives from 80 years ago, I'm quite certain he will not get the details 100% historically correct. But that would not be a sign that @fattyflattie is mentally infirm. Essentially no one would pass the test you're apparently asking of Biden. This is stupid. And you fucking know it. 

Still laughing.  The attempted spin from you and Roma  is impressive though.  Lets pretend FF did have the exact same family story.  Then FF got into politics.  Then FF was runninmg for relection for POTUS and everyone thought he had mental issues.  So one of the biggest issues his campain is trying to deal with is to not let him seem like a dementia patient.  If FF still told the story and used the word cannibal it would absolutely be a sign that he was mentally infirm.  Especially considering that there is undeniable information that is easily found by a 10 year old that the story waqs untrue.

His entire staff is engaged in trying to not let him look like a senile old man.  I am sure they told him he could use the story about his uncle dying in the war and how it would be used to show how bad Trump is.  But they told him, under no ciscumstance can you utter the word cannibal.  But he did. 

• Fuck You 10

18 minutes ago, sheeeit said:

They are clearly part of this heinous crime. When do impeachment proceedings start?

• Hook 'Em 1

Why can’t the MAGAtards and Kennedysuckers just ever walk away when they’re wrong or look stupid?

You weren’t high. You were huffing Trump taint and GOP drugs so hard last night. 

4 minutes ago, sheeeit said:

Still laughing.  The attempted spin from you and Roma  is impressive though.  Lets pretend FF did have the exact same family story.  Then FF got into politics.  Then FF was runninmg for relection for POTUS and everyone thought he had mental issues.  So one of the biggest issues his campain is trying to deal with is to not let him seem like a dementia patient.  If FF still told the story and used the word cannibal it would absolutely be a sign that he was mentally infirm.  Especially considering that there is undeniable information that is easily found by a 10 year old that the story waqs untrue.

His entire staff is engaged in trying to not let him look like a senile old man.  I am sure they told him he could use the story about his uncle dying in the war and how it would be used to show how bad Trump is.  But they told him, under no ciscumstance can you utter the word cannibal.  But he did. 

The cannibal part is true. 

26 minutes ago, sheeeit said:

When all you're left with is faux disdain, you should drop out of the argument.

Edited by RomaVicta
dang you're your yer

6 minutes ago, sheeeit said:

Did you just make this up?

• Hook 'Em 3

7 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

Good god you're such a moron. Shot down vs crashed during WW2 in such a minor fucking detail and hardly the point of the story. It matters in not the slightest. Everything else was demonstrably correct. At the very worst, we are dealing with a slight bit of exaggeration in a family story from 80 years ago. Again, Biden was fucking 2 when it happened. 

In your mind, that makes the guy that thinks vaccines are evil the better candidate. 

Stupid is as stupid types.  "everything else was demonstrably correct".  Your words.  What was demonstrably correct about "they couldn't find the body because there were cannibals for real in that part of new guinea"  Yes they couldn't find the body and yes there were cannibals in that part of new guinea.  Those two statements are demonstrably correct.  But "they couldn't find the body BECAUSE there were cannibals" is demonstrably incorrect. 

Lets play this out a bit.  Do you think Biden has told that story before and been corrected by his staff or do you think that was the first time he ever told the story publicly?

• Fuck You 7

16 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Did you just make this up?

He was working from a prepared speech.  It was written down.  Are you suggesting that his staff does not proof read his prepared statements multiple times?  You think he wrote it himself and hid it from everyone?  Do you think the word cannibal was written on his paper he was referencing?

• Fuck You 7

5 minutes ago, sheeeit said:

Stupid is as stupid types.  "everything else was demonstrably correct".  Your words.  What was demonstrably correct about "they couldn't find the body because there were cannibals for real in that part of new guinea"  Yes they couldn't find the body and yes there were cannibals in that part of new guinea.  Those two statements are demonstrably correct.  But "they couldn't find the body BECAUSE there were cannibals" is demonstrably incorrect. 

Lets play this out a bit.  Do you think Biden has told that story before and been corrected by his staff or do you think that was the first time he ever told the story publicly?

Do you have to turn down the radio to tie your shoes?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

Your words.  What was demonstrably correct about "they couldn't find the body because there were cannibals for real in that part of new guinea" 

You did it again.  Those weren’t his words.  

Just now, sheeeit said:

He was working from a prepared speech.  It was written down.  Are you suggesting that his staff does not proof read his prepared statements multiple times?  You think he wrote it himself and hid it from everyone?  Do you think the word cannibal was written on his paper he was referencing?

I'm going to take this as a "yes". You created a situation in your head where Biden was "allowed" to tell the story, but was told UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES! was he to use a certain word. But then he did! Can you believe it?? 

(all made up)

All the strange conspiratorial or downright terrible things RFK Jr says about vaccines, autism, Covid 19, his father's assassination, and his in general being a Putin puppet and you still think he's a great option for president? Tells me everything I need to know, sheeit Rodgers. 

• Hook 'Em 7

25 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

When all you're left with is faux disdain, you should drop out of the argument.

When you come into an argument and mis represent what the other sides argument is and then use the wrong clip to further your argument and then go full retard about someone that wasnt even the subject of the argument then the kindest thing anyone can do for you is offer faux disdain.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 7

Just now, sheeeit said:

When you come into an argument and mis represent what the other sides argument is and then use the wrong clip to further your argument and then go full retard about someone that wasnt even the subject of the argument then the kindest thing anyone can do for you is offer faux disdain.

what exactly did you start this thread for?

Joe Biden has mush for brains, noted. 

Anything else in particular here of note?

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, fattyflattie said:

This is heavily contested. 

he's old as fuck and has nowhere near the cognitive function of even 4 years ago. This isn't hard. 

I wasn't saying this thread was threadworthy, quite the opposite, why is this it's own thread? You can post in the joe biden thread and argue about it there. WTF is this thread.

• Hook 'Em 2

10 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I'm going to take this as a "yes". You created a situation in your head where Biden was "allowed" to tell the story, but was told UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES! was he to use a certain word. But then he did! Can you believe it?? 

(all made up)

Nice dodge.  Only two things are possible.  His staff wrote his remarks and included the word cannibal (which seems highly unlikely because his staff is not senile and would be able to easily fact check the story and know that there was no possible way that cannibals played any role whatsoever in the body recovery of his uncle and they would know that if he used the word he would come off as a senile old man which they are trying desperately to avoid) or Biden went off script.  Lets assume Biden told his staff the story because how else would they even know about it?  I find it hard to believe that when he told his staff the story that he left out the cannibal part and hopefully even the craziest of you would agree that the staff would not include the word cannibal in his prepared remarks.  Heck maybe he didn't tell them about the cannibal part and just sprung it on them live.  I can not imagine the instant dread felt by every member of his team when they heard him say it. 

So that is why I think he was told not to use the word cannibal.  If I am wrong then the alternative is 100X worse.

• Fuck You 7

3 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Because a large swath of the GOP, for certain the MAGA part of it, is dis-ingenous at best and rotten-to-the-core evil at worst and would rather lead a shitty, autocratic/fascist/dictatorial nation than partner or (gasp!) support the greatest democracy the world has ever seen. Threads like these are the little fuck-fuck games they play to achieve those goals.

Has Joe Biden lost his fastball? 100%. Are things going pretty well for US, all things considered? Absolutely. Whoever you want to say is leading the US at the moment seems to be doing a pretty fucking good job, again all things considered. But no, let's consider electing a brainworm-infected conspiracy theorist whose own family has publicly disavowed him politically (at least) or perhaps a 90+ times indicted, rape convicted, national security risk, potential Putin kompromat, diarrhea-of-the-mouth flim-flam man instead.

These SHOULD NOT BE LEGITIMATE OPTIONS in this day and age in this country. Period. End of story. Biden might not the best person we could get to be POTUS but he's damn sure better than these other two complete pieces of shit who are going to be on the ballot. One last thing. I can say with complete certainty that should Biden prevail this fall, he will voluntarily vacate the White House in 2029. I can't say the same for the other major party candidate. That should be the ONLY thing that matters right now.

Yeah but why is this a thread and not in the Joe Biden or presidential election thread. 

Just now, immamac said:

Yeah but why is this a thread and not in the Joe Biden or presidential election thread. 

Because somebody wanted attention.  Don't you have the power to just....move it? 

• Hook 'Em 1

This is the GOP version of what we saw last month with the taking the "blood bath" remark out of context and out of implication and running with it as a smear tactic becaues it's been slow and need to fire up the base about something before the weekend, methinks.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 5

2 hours ago, sheeeit said:

I love this place sometimes.  There are 2 different clips of this.  One where Biden is walking and talking with the press and one where he is inside giving a riveting campain speech.  I quoted the speech where he was inside.  I posted it twice.  You guys keep quoting from the impromptu speech outside.  In the official speech he gave inside his exact words (still laughing that someone called me out for saying almost exactly because I eliminated the weird pauses) were the following-

"And he got shot down in new guinea and uh they never found the body because there used to be uh a lot of cannibals for real in that part of new guinea"

Spin away.

You might have quoted a different speech, but the clip you offered is the one for which I posted the transcript. Be better.

Nice dodge.

So you created an imaginary conversation between Biden and his team, and posted it as if it was something that actually happened. Got it. 

Biden perhaps getting some details wrong about an 80 year old story makes me so mad, because it just reminds me of the time he stood on stage with Putin and sided with Russia over America. Oh wait hold on, now it's my memory that's failing. That was the previous twice-impeached, charged with 91 felony counts and found liable of sexual assault president.

2 minutes ago, immamac said:

1 minute ago, Js1 said:

Because somebody wanted attention. 

And apparently was  high and/or perhaps lacks certain skills related to organization, comprehension, analyzing, and logic.

44 minutes ago, sheeeit said:

But "they couldn't find the body BECAUSE there were cannibals" is demonstrably incorrect. 

Umm, actually, it isn't. We don't have any definitive evidence what happened to his body. Most likely it ended up at the bottom of the ocean and consumed by sea life. But, it could also have floated to shore and been eaten by cannibals. Again, you're making a mountain out of a very modest embellishment of his family's history. Of the list of top offenses by a sitting President, I'd wager it rates slightly above eating fancy mustard, slightly below wearing a tan suit, and at least 100,000,000 spots below almost every single thing Donald Trump did or said as President. 

• Hook 'Em 3

28 minutes ago, immamac said:

what exactly did you start this thread for?

Joe Biden has mush for brains, noted. 

Anything else in particular here of note?

Like I said.  I saw something about this on tiktok, which is not exactly a bastion of truth and accuracy.  It sounded so over the top crazy that I decided to look it up and found out that it was, in fact, true.  I found that simply amazing.  This isn't I graduated in the top half of my law school or some other Biden embellishment.  For me, telling a family story abou fucking cannabilism that is so easily disproven is a mental acuity line being crossed that I had never seen before from Biden.  I can not invision any politician (even bat shit crazies like MTG or SJL but certainly not a head of state) short of maybe Kim Jong telling a story involving cannabilsm that was so easily proven to be untrue.  I don't follow this stuff as closely as most of these guys do.  I knew Biden was losing it a bit and have seen clips of him looking confused etc.  And most politicians will embellish their own history including academic prowess or business prowess or athletic prowess or whatever.  I undertsand why they do that to make themselves look better.  To me, this was different.  It was Fonzi jumping the shark. 

If you were talking to some old man and he told you his uncle was shot down in WW2 over new guinea and that they never recovered his body because of cannibals, your first thought would probably be that that is an amazing story.  If you then looked it up and you found that the story was not true and that cannibals had nothing to do with not recovering the body you would probably think that that old man had completely lost it.  Why bring up cannibals at all?  You for sure would not think that old man was the POTUS.

• Fuck You 11

14 minutes ago, Foosters said:

I'll posrep all of his posts on this thread if he can just explain why RFK's pro-Putin, anti-science, and anti-Semitic positions are not disqualifying.

I'll take a stab:

"Becuase I believe all of those things are good things!"