Joe Biden 2024 thread - Dark Brandon Strikes Again

StassneyHorn

I’m watching Joe Biden speak at the IBEW Construction and Maintenance Conference. He called the electricians the best in the world and the audience applauded lightly. Then he said Trump and MAGA didn’t build shit for 4 years and the applause seemed better and more genuine.

The attacks on MAGA seem to generate more response. Biden makes sense but it’s obvious his age is affecting his speaking. It’s baffling how people think Trump is higher functioning than Biden just because Trump “doesn’t talk like an old man” even though Trump says things that make absolutely no sense. 

Biden’s speech ended with a chant of 4 more years but it just seemed kind of weak. I can’t tell if there was a lack of enthusiasm or if people were just taking in the reality of what Biden was saying about Trump. “Firing people is not entertainment, it’s a devastating nightmare to a family.” IMG_5376.thumb.jpeg.c65c3a9092d1113564d13b88250186b7.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

Sittin in a home built by a tax subsidized builder;located on a tax subsidized street, protected by tax subsidized police and firefighters, supplied by tax subsidized utilities, and zoned to tax subsidized schools, conveniently located near tax subsidied hospitals, Fatty turns on his PC, developed with tax subsidized technology, to log on to  the internet which was also developed with tax subsidized research, to a web site dedicated to a tax subsidized university to declare.. 

“I’m tired of my tax money going to others!!!”

Yes, but some of that money may also find its way to the stereotypical welfare queen that he and his dumbass Aggie friends in the oil fields have been telling the same three jokes about for decades.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Username def doesn’t check out 

Shit, even A&M grads lean liberal right out of college. Then, they go hang out with almost exclusively Texans (and mostly in Houston) for the next three decades, and they're right back to being their parents.

• Rage+1 3

2 hours ago, royiv said:

Lol. You live in some shitty Houston suburb. You’re sucking more from the government teet than you contribute and you’re too dumb to even realize it.

Ah yes.  Perfect.  Shit house in montrose guy accounted for.  Maybe come heights folks along next? 

2 hours ago, aggie08 said:

I'm not going down this alt-right influencer rabbit hole with you by trying to Google what you're talking about. If you'd like to post full, unedited video or transcripts of what you're referring to, be my guest.

Its pretty simple to Google that, I gave you dates and locations to assist .  But it is much simpler to bury your head, of course. I would suggest caution tying that back to the “deposition”, in the future.   It flew out your cock holster with such bravado, with 3 easy examples to be found. Entertaining to say the least. 

• Fuck You 1

10 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Ah yes.  Perfect.  Shit house in montrose guy accounted for.  Maybe come heights folks along next? 

You must get really nervous when you drive into central Houston... what with all the weird people and different nationalities and such.  

image.thumb.png.dae9e85ae38d36c001ebb0e881eea02b.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, texasdago said:

You must get really nervous when you drive into central Houston... what with all the weird people and different nationalities and such.  

image.thumb.png.dae9e85ae38d36c001ebb0e881eea02b.png

Outside of a few select places, I have no care to be there.  Hell I have no care to be where I am now. Like most else, only  a means to an end. 

Edited by fattyflattie
  • Fuck You 1

55 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

Sittin in a home built by a tax subsidized builder;located on a tax subsidized street, protected by tax subsidized police and firefighters, supplied by tax subsidized utilities, and zoned to tax subsidized schools, conveniently located near tax subsidied hospitals, Fatty turns on his PC, developed with tax subsidized technology, to log on to  the internet which was also developed with tax subsidized research, to a web site dedicated to a tax subsidized university to declare.. 

“I’m tired of my tax money going to others!!!”

Oh, I couldn’t help but noticed you listed a bunch of items that are available to everyone, not just those cherry picked by their inability to be a productive member of society.   Weird.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

8 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Outside of a few select places, I have no care to be there.  Hell I have no care to be where I am now. Like most else, only  a means to an end. 

Deep East Texas real estate market still too hot?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

28 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Its pretty simple to Google that, I gave you dates and locations to assist .  But it is much simpler to bury your head, of course. I would suggest caution tying that back to the “deposition”, in the future.   It flew out your cock holster with such bravado, with 3 easy examples to be found. Entertaining to say the least. 

Enlighten me, please. I'm all ears.

Just now, elfenix said:

*Lives in a burb so he can mooch off the economic dynamism of the city without paying the taxes necessary for its upkeep*

“everyone can do this!”

Not uncommon, but actually not my situation. I work in the opposite direction, and haven’t had a project in Texas in ~4 years.   But, noted. 

25 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Oh, I couldn’t help but noticed you listed a bunch of items that are available to everyone, not just those cherry picked by their inability to be a productive member of society.   Weird.  

What you said isn’t true, as there are clearly a shitload of ways that you benefit from tax dollars that are not available to everyone.  But I’m curious about how you formed this opinion that there’s some meaningful portion of tax revenue going toward deadbeats.  Can you cite any facts that might lend credence to your claim?  Not just volume of dollars, but also evidence that the people getting them are not “productive members of society”.  You’re acting like a low IQ shitbird, and I would be happy if you could give any sign that there’s more to you than that.

32 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I’m shocked that you don’t want to be in the part of town that has arts, culture, diversity, thriving culinary scene, no aggys….

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Snake Diggity said:

What you said isn’t true, as there are clearly a shitload of ways that you benefit from tax dollars that are not available to everyone.  But I’m curious about how you formed this opinion that there’s some meaningful portion of tax revenue going toward deadbeats.  Can you cite any facts that might lend credence to your claim?  Not just volume of dollars, but also evidence that the people getting them are not “productive members of society”.  You’re acting like a low IQ shitbird, and I would be happy if you could give any sign that there’s more to you than that.

He’s pissed that deadbeats like teachers, nurses, civil servants and others like that got a few thousand dollars of student debt forgiven. He’s too dumb to understand that those deadbeats had been paying interest for years and only the principal was forgiven.

• Hook 'Em 4

On average, a welfare recipient stays on the program for about 34 months. However, this duration can vary significantly, with some individuals participating for a short time, while others may remain in the program for many years, depending on their specific circumstances.

The majority of families who leave the welfare system do so after a relatively short period of time, about half leave within a year; 70 percent within two years and almost 90 percent within five years.

https://gitnux.org/average-welfare-recipient-statistics/#:~:text=On average%2C a welfare recipient,depending on their specific circumstances.

https://www.marca.com/en/lifestyle/us-news/personal-finance/2022/11/27/63832b2146163f6b018b458c.html

• Hook 'Em 5

so, like, 'everyone' has access to home ownership and college and sufficient healthcare?? huh. someone should let millennials and genz know bc they seem pretty gotdamn pissed at the state of things rn. 🤔

Edited by mchookem
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 hour ago, mooseoutfront said:

I just can't imaging lamenting that my tax dollars are going to educating someone, or feeding someone, or providing them shelter, or taking care of their medical needs.  But I'm not a piece of shit, so I got that going for me...

Yeah if the founding fathers wanted the general welfare of the nation to be taken care of, they would have put it in the constitution 

• Hook 'Em 6

12 minutes ago, mchookem said:

so, like, 'everyone' has access to home ownership and college and sufficient healthcare?? huh. someone should let millennials and genz know bc they seem pretty gotdamn pissed at the state of things rn. 🤔

Do they not have the same access as me or you? Is someone not allowing them a house built by a subsidized builder, on a subsidized cul de sac, as the example stated?   Conversely, I will not be in any shape or form reimbursed for the debts I voluntarily took on, and satisfied.  Just another example in a long line of how to get ahead for simply existing. 

• Fuck You 1

It must be hard to go through life constantly keeping a balance sheet against every other person you see, constantly measuring to see if you're getting as good a deal as them.

Christ, fatty. Does literally everything in life boil down to dollars for you? You must be a real fuckin hoot at parties.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, fattyflattie said:

On 4/13/2024 at 8:43 AM, Biff Tannen said:

What gets lost among all the right wing crying over student loan forgiveness is that, at least in previous rounds (not sure on this one), these were loans that SHOULD HAVE BEEN FORGIVEN ALREADY. By the terms of the loans when they originated.  The government just wasn’t following through on those terms. Biden made it happen. That’s why conservatives can't stop him. 

So fatty is pissed that loan terms, AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE, are actually being enforced not just for people like him, but for “society dead beats” like teachers, retail workers, etc.   Such a fucking victim.

• Hook 'Em 2

27 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Do they not have the same access as me or you? Is someone not allowing them a house built by a subsidized builder, on a subsidized cul de sac, as the example stated?   Conversely, I will not be in any shape or form reimbursed for the debts I voluntarily took on, and satisfied.  Just another example in a long line of how to get ahead for simply existing. 

“Get ahead”. LMFAO

• Hook 'Em 6

13 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

During speeches in May of '23 in Japan, or in Colorado in '22, or in June of '23 in NC?

Guys, you're never going to believe this, but I went ahead and Googled the dates and speeches that fatty referenced (that I guess he keeps on a Rolodex?), and it's just a bunch of far right sources trying to conflate Joe's repeated opinion that he lost Beau to the burn barrels in Iraq as Joe actually thinking that his son physically died in the Middle East. Boy, color me shocked. The New York Post even obtained exclusive video away from the mic! What, the Gateway Pundit was too busy those days? Or not as large of a travel budget?

Never change, dude.

• Hook 'Em 8

1 hour ago, Willfully Horn said:

The majority of families who leave the welfare system do so after a relatively short period of time, about half leave within a year; 70 percent within two years and almost 90 percent within five years.

He knows these numbers. He's been told them dozens of times. It doesn't fit the narrative that he's spent a lifetime constructing, so they can't be allowed in. 

Just as he knows that they're not just passing out money to anyone with student loan debt, and that you have to meet a certain criteria (namely, you've already been paying your debts+interest for a very long time) to qualify.

Not a lot of room for nuance in the guns and taxes brigade, I'm afraid.

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, fattyflattie said:

Foxnews.com?

The outfit that recently paid $800 million to settle a lawsuit surrounding lies they spread across their outlets? Super credible.

• Hook 'Em 7

2 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

He knows these numbers. He's been told them dozens of times. It doesn't fit the narrative that he's spent a lifetime constructing, so they can't be allowed in. 

And yet hundreds of millions never need it.  Crazy.  

13 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

trying to conflate Joe's repeated opinion that he lost Beau to the burn barrels in Iraq as Joe actually thinking that his son physically died in the Middle East.

He stuttered this, but really meant this.   

Person. Woman. Man. Camera, TV indeed. 

• Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

And yet hundreds of millions never need it.  Crazy.  

Man, it's almost like everyone's born into completely different circumstances with obstacles both in and out of their control. Crazy.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Man, it's almost like everyone's born into completely different circumstances with obstacles both in and out of their control. Crazy.

Man, it's almost like it's not my fucking problem.  Crazy indeed. 

• Fuck You 11

1 minute ago, fattyflattie said:

He stuttered this, but really meant this.   

Person. Woman. Man. Camera, TV indeed. 

Hey, I agree it's clumsy, and he should be careful when implying that his son died because of burn barrels as to not make it sound like he literally died on the battlefield. 

But do you actually believe that Joe Biden is so senile that he sometimes thinks that his son died in the Middle East, or that he's lying to steal valor for his son as a fallen soldier? No, you don't. You're just trolling with the same shit sources that I'm sure all of you 2nd and 3rd hand information ultimately derives from.

Just now, fattyflattie said:

Man, it's almost like it's not my fucking problem.  Crazy indeed. 

No one's asking you to go scoop out soup at a fucking bread line, you psychopath. 

A very small percentage of your tax dollars--that you'll never, ever feel in a significant way--will find its way towards the less fortunate (and, gasp, an even smaller percentage of those will be there purely because of laziness and ineptitude, not unfortunate circumstance), and you've spent a lifetime complaining about it. Pathetic.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 minute ago, aggie08 said:

Hey, I agree it's clumsy, and he should be careful when implying that his son died because of burn barrels as to not make it sound like he literally died on the battlefield. 

But do you actually believe that Joe Biden is so senile that he sometimes thinks that his son died in the Middle East, or that he's lying to steal valor for his son as a fallen soldier? No, you don't. You're just trolling with the same shit sources that I'm sure all of you 2nd and 3rd hand information ultimately derives from.

No, I believe he is a bullshitter who is 80 years old and is in cognitive decline (you can decide how much).  Just like I don't believe he went to black, Puerto Rican, and (insert group in front of you here) churches growing up, as he often claims.  I don't believe most of the shit he says.  But I haven't believed shit from the president since I was a child. 

• Fuck You 1