Washington vs Michigan, CFP Championship -- Jan. 8th ESPN 6:30p CT

LTtxfan

7 minutes ago, A-Tex Devil said:

I don’t get it?  I quite enjoyed the UW fans in NoLa.  Michigan fans are just slightly more tolerable than Ohio St.   we will find that out in September.  

They’re assholes. If you’ve missed it, good for you. 

• Hook 'Em 2

10 minutes ago, Crapinon said:

It's been a pretty weak melt on HH, but it's starting to get worked up. 

RudeboyMathamagicianRudeboyMathamagician
4:06AM
This is who we really are. Fucking loser ass fat lesbian weak west coast team.
· Share on TwitterShare on Facebook

IMG_4141.jpeg

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Corn Whiskey said:

Wow. That escalated quickly. I give your team a compliment and you come back with a racist insult? Do better. 

You’re the racist, Daniel Joseph Figurelli. Are you going to go back to being a Cougar High fan now? How does it feel for both of your alma maters to fire their head coaches in one season? Your schools suck on and off the field. 

9 minutes ago, deadshank said:

I’m going hoggin’ tonight.  Loaded up with a case of Old Style, 3 dozen bratwurst and 30 lbs of cheese curds. 

Me too I had chocolate cake and ice cream and am about to roll into bed. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Tex Pete said:

Any more so than any other big state school?   I put the UW fans well behind any SEC school, OU, Ohio St, Michigan, Notre Dame and USC.   There were definitely assholes last week but we have our fair share.  

Deboer never ran those QB draws that he did against us.  I think that helped slow up our rush a bit.

Michigan also told their DB's to just keep grabbing and make them call it, especially on the deep routes. 

Mich DC also pressured the short routes/screens better than we did.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

7 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Michigan fans at the 2005 Rose Bowl were awesome and are the most similar to us in terms of fanbase, quality of academics, football pedigree/history and attitude. Have always been a fan. 

Edited by Macklemore
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

Just now, Macklemore said:

Michigan fans at the 2005 Rose Bowl were awesome and are the most similar to us in terms of fanbase, quality of academics, football pedigree and history and attitude. Have always been a fan. 

Damn, dude, get Michigan's dick out of your mouth.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Macklemore said:

Michigan fans at the 2005 Rose Bowl were awesome and are the most similar to us in terms of fanbase, quality of academics, football pedigree and history and attitude. Have always been a fan. 

That’s easy to do… WHEN WE WERE PLAYING USC.

• Haha 1

Such an underwhelming champion. Washington was right there with them for 3.5 quarters despite being completely one-dimensional. 

It's all about matchups. Texas would have matched up nicely against Michigan while Washington was the worst matchup because they were capable of winning with the passing game and didn't need to run. Our defense's strength is stopping the run. Michigan and Alabama's offenses are based on the run so if we shut that down then McCarthy and Milroe wouldn't have beaten us in the air like Penix did. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, A-Tex Devil said:

Any more so than any other big state school?   I put the UW fans well behind any SEC school, OU, Ohio St, Michigan, Notre Dame and USC.   There were definitely assholes last week but we have our fair share.  

Their shit talking was lame and essentially involved calling us fags and faggots. I’m sorry but that was marginally ok 15-20 years ago. Most of us are in our late 40’s or older. There’s no need for that garbage. They were as arrogant about their team as anyone could be. I guess you can’t blame them but then they got handled tonight and probably won’t sniff this stage for quite some time. Go act like college football royalty somewhere else. Take the loss pussies.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Washington fans in Nola and at the Sugar Bowl were fine. But I’m not a thin skinned pussy like some in our fanbase. 

You’re sure a thin-skinned pussy on a message board. 

They literally were rocking our vehicle in San Diego after the 2001 Holiday Bowl, for no other reason than we had Longhorn decals on it, douche. 

Edited by Tex Pete
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, dcar00 said:

just spitballin' I'm thinking DeBoer is to smart to throw away his entire offense.

When Penix was on, he erased a lot of mistakes.  That's a difficult thing to duplicate.  But he's a good coach, no doubt.