Dallas @ Washington

Drew

Aubrey has missed five kicks this season, all between 32 and 36 yards — three XP’s, the 36-yarder in the fourth and the blocked 32-yarder in the first quarter. He’s 85-for-85 on everything else.

Rams have been really good, peaking at the right time. They worry me (with their first teamers starting). I'm far less worried about the Pack. I don't think they are that great. But it's the Cowboys so....

Cowboys PO Schedule most likely: 
MNF
Should they win that? 
Early game following Saturday. 

Not it’s the 4/5 matchup
Rams have been really good, peaking at the right time. They worry me (with their first teamers starting). I'm far less worried about the Pack. I don't think they are that great. But it's the Cowboys so....

I’m only worried about Aaron jones running for 150.

They do have 3 strait wins but not the best competition

25 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Just wins over Philly & Detroit with winning records, right? 

As of this minute, I think the Cowboys are 3-4 against teams with winning records. Wins over the Lions, the Eagles and the Rams. It will be 4-4 if the Seahawks can hang on. Looks like Arizona is going to have a long FG to perhaps win the game.

• Like 1

Prater missed a 51-yarder at the gun and the Cowboys get a fourth win over a team that finishes with a winning record.

So 4-4 against teams wirh .500 records. Not nearly as bad as made out.

If… IF it’s the Cowboys/Niners for the NFCCG, then hopefully Fox uses AI to replicate Summerall’s intro to either ‘92 or ‘93 NFCCGs… of course I’m getting way ahead of myself.  Nothing matters more than next week. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Underdog said:

If… IF it’s the Cowboys/Niners for the NFCCG, then hopefully Fox uses AI to replicate Summerall’s intro to either ‘92 or ‘93 NFCCGs… of course I’m getting way ahead of myself.  Nothing matters more than next week. 

no need for AI.  Just have Moose do it.  He's fucking morphed into Summerall.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Not happening. SF is the team to beat. Let’s hope Dallas can get to the NFC championship 

I don't think it's an insane hypothetical for the eagles to beat SF. I give them a 30% chance of getting it done. They went to the superbowl last year and get a warmup game against Tampa Bay. 

1 minute ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

I don't think it's an insane hypothetical for the eagles to beat SF. I give them a 30% chance of getting it done. They went to the superbowl last year and get a warmup game against Tampa Bay. 

Philly isn’t beating SF. Hell, the Eagles might not beat Tampa. The Eagles were already reeling and lost AJ Brown to a knee injury. Also, Jalen Hurts dislocated his finger and left the game soon after. The only team that seems to have a prayer of helping the Cowboys by beating SF on the second weekend *might* be the Rams, who have been playing pretty well down the stretch.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, DougO said:

fecals coach looks like he was drawn by Napoleon Dynamite. Shading is all wrong and shit.

He looks like someone took a picture of a typical Philadelphian who was just told Rocky isn’t real.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Philly isn’t beating SF. Hell, the Eagles might not beat Tampa. The Eagles were already reeling and lost AJ Brown to a knee injury. Also, Jalen Hurts dislocated his finger and left the game soon after. The only team that seems to have a prayer of helping the Cowboys by beating SF on the second weekend *might* be the Rams, who have been playing pretty well down the stretch.

Eagles will beat TB by 14+ next week and all of their struggles down the stretch will be forgotten. 

Depends how Baker is feeling. He is very banged up right now and has looked like dog shit the last 2 games. If he rolls out another one of those performances, even as reeling as the Eagles are, I think they find enough to beat TB.

First, winning the East, locking in the 2 seed,  feels so good. Then seeing the eagles meltdown, just thinking of their shitty fans, it's beautiful and deserved. Now let's beat the ever living shit out of the packers and move on to the next. 

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

Depends how Baker is feeling. He is very banged up right now and has looked like dog shit the last 2 games. If he rolls out another one of those performances, even as reeling as the Eagles are, I think they find enough to beat TB.

Yeah I think some people didnt watch the TB game today. Carolina is complete dogshit and they didnt exactly win that game convincingly.