Cowboys-Packers Round Nine

Surly Bevo

2 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

My favorite conspiracy theory is the one where the NFL has instructed over 100 refs to screw over the most valuable franchise in the league for over 20 years, basically guaranteeing lower viewing numbers in subsequent playoff games, and no one has come forward to write a tell-all book and get filthy rich by exposing one of the biggest scandals in sports history.

Y'all sound four levels beyond ridiculous.  No offense.

Back to the game...

This is a very narrow sighted view on this. NFL doesn't need Dallas to be successful. They get all the ratings they need without them.

My favorite conspiracy theory is the one where the NFL has instructed over 100 refs to screw over the most valuable franchise in the league for over 20 years, basically guaranteeing lower viewing numbers in subsequent playoff games, and no one has come forward to write a tell-all book and get filthy rich by exposing one of the biggest scandals in sports history.
Y'all sound four levels beyond ridiculous.  No offense.
Back to the game...

I mean we just watch games.

Same as Texas getting fucked.

You can say it sounds stupid. But we see it.

Just now, Drew said:

You know what the fuck I mean. The stupid play calling puts the offense in 3rd and long all the damned time and Dak, usually, bails them out again and again. That’s why he’s allay always the highest rated 3rd down QB. Because he “puts in a cape”.

Stop be obtuse.

your hyperbole is the problem.

• Hook 'Em 1

We were in zone and dropped Parsons..... Quinn trying to get fired.

He’s gone and knows it.

Also even if he isn’t I don’t want him back.

I’ve seen too much of this 3rd won defense. HES the issue.

1 minute ago, Drew said:

I mean we just watch games.

Same as Texas getting fucked.

You can say it sounds stupid. But we see it.

Sure.

But you don't see all the missed calls the other way.

Which is common among fans of any team, and understandable.

I'm just saying -- the best thing that could happen for the NFL is a Super Bowl between the Cowboys and the Steelers or the Patriots.  So of course the league is actively working against that.  It doesn't make any sense.  And it's not happening.

Just now, BearSchlong said:

They get zero plus a second to get the play snapped. It’s well documented.

Which is dumb. You don't get 0 plus a second on the shot clock or game clock in basketball.  Hell you don't get 0 plus a second on the game clock in football.

Just now, dcar00 said:

what the fuck is Olsen talking about with the late hits.  neither of those hits were late.  He such a dumbass.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s wearing a cheese head. Dude is homering for GB.

Is that one of those holds they never call?

Only called cause they couldn’t hide it and it didn’t really factor in cause it was incomplete.

Now we can’t bitch about Micah never getting calls and they can go back to never calling it.

Just now, Drew said:

Only called cause they couldn’t hide it and it didn’t really factor in cause it was incomplete.

Now we can’t bitch about Micah never getting calls and they can go ack to never calling it.

They threw the flag before the pass was incomplete. You sound like a moron.

Just now, Surly Bevo said:

Which is dumb. You don't get 0 plus a second on the shot clock or game clock in basketball.  Hell you don't get 0 plus a second on the game clock in football.

the way it works is when clock hits zero the back judge looks at the snap.  he is looking at the clock before that so there is a very short delay, in theory.  certainly not 1 second.