Elon Musk: Officially a fraud and piece of shit. Official or unofficial war criminal?

MaybeACoordinator

On 4/18/2024 at 10:01 PM, 956 Worldwide said:

Elon is very worried about tax dollars being wasted as Israel (maybe) bombs the last of the F-14s that the Shah bought from us for 2 billion dollars in the 1970s.

image.thumb.jpeg.e632494a68a1ee3f8850f81007e55245.jpegimage.jpeg.29cc0cd3556a0ff5c1ce7b785b84da3a.jpeg

Pretty sure them F-14s were fully depreciated at least thirty years ago.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Redneck Mutha said:

Instead of working their usual 110%, they'll ramp up to 120% to make up for the 10% headcount loss.  Problem.  Solved.

Even at 120%, 90% of the original workforce doesn't keep up with the original workforce at 110% hardcore levels.  The über hardcore 90% fall 2% short.

11 hours ago, BurntEyes said:

So I can't tell if this was a response to my car nerd rambling or and extremely apt and astute catch of my typo. It was a 3.8 liter turbo.. not 3.6. Because I'm nerding out again why not add fuel to the fire.

https://www.americanmusclecarmuseum.com/buick-vehicles/137-1987-buick-grand-national-regal-gnx.html

1987-buick-grand-national-regal-gnx_1503.jpg.a4d4b3fabd0f3b99a28e8744d42b6281.jpg

Still not as cool as this bad boy

i001953.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

My cousin has a GNX well appointed and properly modified for optimal performance enhancement without devaluation of the vehicle regarding rarity.
I love him, but hate him too.

My first car was the 79 Sports Coupe with the wet turbo. Had 84 T-type and 85 GN and 2 87 GNs.

I still miss them.
  • Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

If he’s going to post this shit, he needs to stop whining about how th government spends money.

He subtracts estimated gas savings from the "starts at" price?  Dude... that's hilarious.  

You Douche What A GIF by Film Riot

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 4

On 4/19/2024 at 3:43 PM, Guadaloopy said:

Tesla is not putting the public in any more danger than every other manufacturer that puts TACC and Lane-keeping in their vehicles.  We've had vehicles equipped with dumb cruise control on our roads for 65 years.  

Those are incredibly different than FSD and you know that. 

• Hook 'Em 1

15 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Pretty sure them F-14s were fully depreciated at least thirty years ago.

Seriously. What a fucking moron. The Navy retired F-14s almost 20 years ago.

• Hook 'Em 2

10 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

And we didnt give them to Iran anyway. They bought them. With their own tax dollars or whatever makes up their treasury. 

Yeah in like the 70s or early 80s.

This guy is such a tool. Still bottles my mind that so many people fell for and are still falling for his shit. P.T.Barnum never stops being right.

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, wood said:

This guy is such a tool. Still bottles my mind that so many people fell for and are still falling for his shit. P.T.Barnum never stops being right.

1970's. The Revolution won in 1979.

And Elon is a chump.

Edited by InkaUtexas
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, wood said:

NSIAP. Fuck Elmo & Tesla.

'Environmentally Friendly' Tesla Is Trying To Skirt Austin Pollution Laws. https://jalopnik.com/tesla-the-environmentally-friendly-ev-maker-is-trying-1851422743?utm_medium=sharefromsite&utm_source=jalopnik_twitter 

Apparently, Austin won't let Tesla pollute the Colorado River as much as it wants to.

But Elon is trying to save humanity. What's a little pollution in the Colorado River compared to saving humanity?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3
  • Rage+1 1

7 hours ago, wood said:

Same as it’s ever been. Some guy gets on his soapbox and speaks loudly and sounds like an authority and yokels listen to him. The only difference now is that the soapbox is Twitter or a podcast or whenever. And mix in some tough guy, toxic masculinity and all of these incels are ready to eat it up. Elon is just one of these guys, Andrew Tate, Joe Rogan, Tucker Carlson. Just spewing garbage telling these losers it’s not your their fault they are losers, but society for deeming them losers through some really convoluted logic. And when called on it they are just “asking questions”. 

9 hours ago, wood said:

NSIAP. Fuck Elmo & Tesla.

'Environmentally Friendly' Tesla Is Trying To Skirt Austin Pollution Laws. https://jalopnik.com/tesla-the-environmentally-friendly-ev-maker-is-trying-1851422743?utm_medium=sharefromsite&utm_source=jalopnik_twitter 

Apparently, Austin won't let Tesla pollute the Colorado River as much as it wants to.

Comments are gold there

image.thumb.jpeg.2cf4fa30976b9146cfd5b87886966aa2.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

LOL 

LMFAO a fuckin pop rivet after the fact? That's a hell of a factory bodge job to fix a major design flaw. Like, sure, that's a perfectly fine fix - but shouldn't that have been thought of before assembly lines started? 

If they can't even make a fucking gas pedal, what other unknown flaws are lurking?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Captainant said:

If you don't mind me asking, what was the final price after credits and whatnot?

Do you mean "how much did you donate to Putin?"

Edited by Deej
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, MrBig said:

We saw the videos of the Tesla hitting the child running in the crosswalk. Why didn’t it avoid hitting a stationary child in the middle of the street?

Lolwtf it's beeping at the driver, so it knows there's something there(?), and then plows through the mannequin. Can't wait to hear the spin on this one from guad lol

• Haha 4

On 4/19/2024 at 8:53 AM, Captainant said:

BBC reporting on it too

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c9ezp0lv039o

The company says an "unapproved change" in the production of the pedal meant "lubricant" was used in its assembly, which means the pad did not stick properly to the pedal.

I'm laughing that they're implying they have a change management process over at Tesla....

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, MrBig said:

We saw the videos of the Tesla hitting the child running in the crosswalk. Why didn’t it avoid hitting a stationary child in the middle of the street?

Don’t you get it? This test is unfair!!! A real child would run from a car!!! That’s not fair to have them slightly offset like that. A real kid could duck!!! 

• Hook 'Em 2

7 hours ago, Captainant said:

LMFAO a fuckin pop rivet after the fact? That's a hell of a factory bodge job to fix a major design flaw. Like, sure, that's a perfectly fine fix - but shouldn't that have been thought of before assembly lines started? 

If they can't even make a fucking gas pedal, what other unknown flaws are lurking?

Like somebody said, imagine Mercedes or BMW doing that.

2 hours ago, freyguy said:

I'm laughing that they're implying they have a change management process over at Tesla....

Hopefully the manager in charge of lubrication and adhesives is fired for mixing the two up.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Hopefully the manager in charge of lubrication and adhesives is fired for mixing the two up.

He probably was after him and his wife got out of the hospital after some sex related injuries due to the same mixup. 

• Hook 'Em 1