3. Wind River

4. Cliffhanger

5. Fargo

6. A Simple Plan

7. 30 Days of Night

8. Hold The Dark

9. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo 

10. Whiteout 

cliffhanger over fargo?  have you gone mad?

Fun fact---'The Thing' takes place in August in Antarctica.  Or their peak Winter.  Which is also kinda what we think of as Summer.  But it was done in Los Angeles and Alaska in August, which is actually summer.  

The duration of daylight in their Antarctica is not remotely accurate.  But then, it's hard to focus on that when you're young and the movie is scaring the every living shit out of you.  Fuck me, that was a fun movie.  Guy warning you in Norwegian out front shoulda told ya/

Edited by YGIFS

Dammit. Let the Right One In would make my top 10. I forgot about that one. 

Here are some other ones 

The Grey, Transsiberian, The Edge, Ravenous, Insomnia, Misery, Snowpiercer, Hateful 8, The Colony, Frozen, Snow Angels, Wind Chill, Dreamcatcher, The Snowman, Pale Blue Eye, The Frozen Ground, Winter’s Tale, Alive, Day After Tomorrow, Chain Reaction, Winter’s Bone, The Mountain Between Us, In Order of Disappearance, Edge of Winter, Deadfall, Enemy at the Gates, 

3 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Here are some other ones 

The Grey, Transsiberian, The Edge, Ravenous, Insomnia, Misery, Snowpiercer, Hateful 8, The Colony, Frozen, Snow Angels, Wind Chill, Dreamcatcher, The Snowman, Pale Blue Eye, The Frozen Ground, Winter’s Tale, Alive, Day After Tomorrow, Chain Reaction, Winter’s Bone, The Mountain Between Us, In Order of Disappearance, Edge of Winter, Deadfall, Enemy at the Gates, 

Nice attempt at ruining the thread for everyone but you left out The Revenant. 

Also can't believe no one has mentioned Scorcher 6: Global Meltdown. 

• Hook 'Em 4

2 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Here are some other ones 

What kind of shitty OP starts a thread and lists 40 movies in the first 20 posts? Change your avatar you don’t deserve that Snatch reference lol.