Texas (+8.5) @Kansas- 5pm on ESPN

shadow_operative

Self didn’t sound too confident that McCullar is going to play. Didn’t practice at all earlier in the week.

Kansas has one of the worst benches in the country. We obviously aren’t getting any calls at Allen Fieldhouse but if there was ever a game for a little foul trouble for the opponent….

• Hook 'Em 1

About to head out to get breakfast in KC and then on to Lawrence. Cant wait.

Saw a bunch of people in UT gear on the plane. While that’s not unusual in Austin, it was more than usual and a lot of groups of guys or guys flying alone. My buddy who flew in from Dallas said the same thing. We may have a pretty good representation, which is great considering how mediocre we are.

• Hook 'Em 4

We have played KU tough in recent years, but I am not holding my breath this time. This team, especially Hunter, tends to play with low basketball IQ. If Hunter has a good game, then maybe we keep it close or even win. Really hoping for a good game.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, MotownHorn said:

This lineup is trash at 10:20 

As I say every game this Horton Shedrick Cunningham weaver lineup RT insists on putting in every 1st half after the 12 minute timeout absolutely sucks and puts us behind the 8 ball 

Just now, dcar00 said:

abmas no showing again.

Because everyone has figured out how to defend him and RT hasn’t figured out how to get him open. It’s not happening in the b12 by himself. Too many bigger and easily as athletic guards.