2 Old Men Yelling At Clouds

Judge Roybeanbag

7 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

This isn’t CR

Punted on first down, ya did.   Congrats.  Giant pussy.  You asked if this was 1873, was that a troll?  Yes, it was. You are incapable of answering simple questions.  A simple man of the land.   A..  you’re a troll, a moron or worse. Answer my question. 

Edited by Judge Roybeanbag
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Punted on first down, ya did.   Congrats.  Giant pussy.  You asked if this was 1873, was that a troll?  Yes, it was. You are incapable of answering simple questions.  A simple man of the land.   A..  you’re a troll, a moron or worse. Answer my question. 

How drunk are you?

4 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

@immamac sorry, I probably dragged this into cr territory.  But read the thread.  This jackass wants to hide behind mama’s skirt and not have to answer for shit.  He’s a pussy.  Here he is now trying to fix it.  Yeah, I have pink elephants galore.  Sigh.  

God, I admire you.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Incredulity said:

Well of course I can’t, we’re not in the CR.  But you’re too drunk to remember that.

Cop out, nope, you are too dumb to answer a simple question.   Instead you deflect.   You wear Velcro shoes, I’m guessing.  Probably adult diapers too, like your idol?  

1 minute ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Cop out, nope, you are too dumb to answer a simple question.   Instead you deflect.   You wear Velcro shoes, I’m guessing.  Probably adult diapers too, like your idol?  

What was the question again?

2 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

What was the question again?

How does the GOP help you out? Come on, man you can’t redirect me like that.   I asked you, plainly, to explain how voting GOP helps you out as opposed to either not voting or voting Biden. If you misunderstood that then you’re more of a moron than I thought.  It’s a simple question.  You can’t answer it.  

7 hours ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

How does the GOP help you out? Come on, man you can’t redirect me like that.   I asked you, plainly, to explain how voting GOP helps you out as opposed to either not voting or voting Biden. If you misunderstood that then you’re more of a moron than I thought.  It’s a simple question.  You can’t answer it.  

It’s a mosaic really, and I would mostly start here. 

The Holonomic Toroid. Summary: A 3d Real Local Hidden Variable Theory with one force. It overcomes Bell’s inequalities with Bohmian style locality by mediating FTL information without energy using a spinning ring.

Description: Each electron/proton is a ring. The ring is pure velocity. The velocity is the substance and the motion. The only law is like attracts and unlike repels. The ring spins at light speed. The energy spins in the circumference as it twists in the cross-section. These two velocities create the electric and magnetic force effects. The ring is at equilibrium when the attractive force generated by the twist in the cross section counteracts the repulsive force generated by the spin in the circumference.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Incredulity said:

It’s a mosaic really, and I would mostly start here. 

The Holonomic Toroid. Summary: A 3d Real Local Hidden Variable Theory with one force. It overcomes Bell’s inequalities with Bohmian style locality by mediating FTL information without energy using a spinning ring.

Description: Each electron/proton is a ring. The ring is pure velocity. The velocity is the substance and the motion. The only law is like attracts and unlike repels. The ring spins at light speed. The energy spins in the circumference as it twists in the cross-section. These two velocities create the electric and magnetic force effects. The ring is at equilibrium when the attractive force generated by the twist in the cross section counteracts the repulsive force generated by the spin in the circumference.

I mean, say what you will about the tenents of @fattyflattie's authoritarianism, at least it's an ethos

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Hookah Horns said:

I doubt @incredulity is motivated by anything MAGA can do for him. It's likely more about MAGA making sure those people get less. Or he just needs a warrior against the woke. Truly those are the only possible motivations. 

While I haven't ever stated I am voting GOP or not.  The biggest single thing voting GOP could do for me is a bunch of people that I fucking loathe have sworn they will be leaving the United States if the GOP wins so.

Praying I Hope GIF by The Paley Center for Media

But they all whined the same shit in 2016 and yet still are around so...

image.thumb.png.0fb308722551813180a7952f82286687.png

• Haha 2