Texas (+7.5) @ Baylor- 8pm on ESPN

College reffing is a joke. That's such a blatant offensive foul on that guy against Max. 

Just now, Braff Zacklin said:

Shedrick, I love you man, but damn, you are bad on D. Could you please track your assignment?

He's horrendous. I told y'all this last game.

Just now, ztejas said:

College reffing is a joke. That's such a blatant offensive foul on that guy against Max. 

baylor is gonna ugly this up big time if they are down 10 with 6 or 7 min left.  It is already WWE but it is gonna get much worse.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Maybe we should consider defending the front of the rim, or the paint, or anywhere?

2 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

Call me crazy, but I think playing a little defense might be a thing we ought to do. 

Damn up 7 on the road against #11 in Waco after beating them in Austin we got a couple geniuses in the house. 

We're dictating the pace of this game and it's worked so far. Just need to find enough down the stretch to win it.

I told y'all Horns by 2. 

Edited by ztejas

Just now, VinyVango said:

Horton ain’t gonna rotate … he might roll over in neutral sometime later tonight but fuck breaking a sweat on defense… best keep Shedrick back on his man

Horton is much better on D than Shedrick. There's a reason he's starting.

Just now, ztejas said:

Damn up 7 on the road against #11 in Waco after beating them in Austin we got a couple geniuses in the house. 

Were dictating the pace of this game and it's worked so far. Just need to find enough down the stretch to win it.

I told y'all Horns by 2. 

We're up because we've shot the lights out.  And that's great.

That doesn't mean that the defense can't be criticized, especially when we've let them back into it with several layups in the last few minutes.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, VinyVango said:

Horton ain’t gonna rotate … he might roll over in neutral sometime later tonight but fuck breaking a sweat on defense… best keep Shedrick back on his man

True. Horton disappears on d, a lot.

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

This is gonna be a tough stretch.  We need Disu and he's obviously not in any kind of shape to play tonight.

Refs made sure to limit his minutes with foul calls. No doubt about it. Easiest way to control a team's' performance is to put its best player in foul trouble.

Just now, TexArcher said:

We're up because we've shot the lights out.  And that's great.

That doesn't mean that the defense can't be criticized, especially when we've let them back into it with several layups in the last few minutes.

Yeah sorry I'm just amped. 

I think we came in with a gameplan and so far we're executing it.

Praying we find a way to close this out. This would be massive.