Murder plot stopped by the Royal Family

1 hour ago, royiv said:

WTF is going on in this thread? Someone explain it to me like I’m 6.

Someone fixed what Einstein got wrong, and the agent sent to test Israel's response got tortured for 5 years, and the dude whose phone number is in the screen shot decided to prioritize making money instead of doing something about WWIII that will definitely start if you dumbass Americans don't wake the fuck up quickly. 

Seriously your stupidity is a fucking epidemic. Questioning my sanity instead of just reading the evidence and asking questions. It's horrifying.

He's also implicated in a murder plot that he didn't even bother denying. 

Austin is uniquely positioned to do something about it, but you are apparently mostly just a bunch of dumb cunts. 

• Haha 2
  • Fuck You 3

9 minutes ago, JosephStang said:

Someone fixed what Einstein got wrong, and the agent sent to test Israel's response got tortured for 5 years, and the dude whose phone number is in the screen shot decided to prioritize making money instead of doing something about WWIII that will definitely start if you dumbass Americans don't wake the fuck up quickly. 

Seriously your stupidity is a fucking epidemic. Questioning my sanity instead of just reading the evidence and asking questions. It's horrifying.

He's also implicated in a murder plot that he didn't even bother denying. 

Austin is uniquely positioned to do something about it, but you are apparently mostly just a bunch of dumb cunts. 

2 minutes ago, JosephStang said:

At this point it seems like the Mormons and other Christian apocalyptic fanatics would rather start WWIII than admit what they did.

Just now, JosephStang said:

You could definitely stop WWIII. But first you have to take your heads out of your asses and realize this is real.

https://www.menningerclinic.org/

Posted (edited)

The answer can be found inside a Thundercloud Subs. Ask for a cookie with "extra chocolate chunks" and the counter guy will identify himself by his secret Mossad code name.

Edited by TornACL
  • Drool 1

56 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

I didn't ask who to do it, I asked if anyone had searched, or called?
Give it a try, record it and post the response - tell whoever answers you are a friend of Joe Stang and are concerned about his mental health

Well, if you did your due diligence, he’s being honest about his real name (assuming that’s his real phone number). But I agree, can someone PM Derka and have him call this guy and record it?

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Fondren & Main said:

I love this thread.  Austin, TX is the key to stopping World War 3.

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

Because X is HQed there. How are you so shockingly dumb you couldn't figure that out from the thread?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 2

Here's another way to put it. Israel believes the Jewish Messiah has arrived and they are totally comfortable dragging us into WWIII. That's why Ukraine is happening. Austin could force Musk to let us have a fair and open debate. 

I have the evidence that will shut down every sociopath warmonger but I'm shadowbanned everywhere because I'm the wrong kind of Jewish Zionist. I'm the sane non-genocidal kind. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 4

40 minutes ago, Jerry Callo said:

If what you say is true, JosephStang, I hope you aren't putting too many eggs in the basket of assholes on a football message board are going to prevent WWIII.

So you’re saying we suck? Thats harsh man. 

So let's make it super simple. Two steps to stop WWIII.

1. Force a discussion on the physics through UT.

2. Use the discussion to get Musk to allow the proof to be discussed on X. 

See? Austin can stop WWIII. You just have to stop being a bunch of trollish vermin.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 3

@JosephStang quit talking in generalities. I think I’m coming around to what you’re trying to put down here. We’re going to need some specific details on what can be done to prevent WWIII. I didn’t wake-up this morning thinking that I was going to be tapped on Surly to help save the world, but here we are. Do we need to put together some sort of militia? Do we need to start stockpiling supplies? Do we need to start having regular meetings? Give us some specifics on your plan. I don’t want this to all blow up in our faces and learn it’s because we didn’t take you seriously.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1
  • Prepare your anus 1

200(19).gif.b6d7a2310a43aacaf7270cfa1e273ab6.gif200(20).gif.ebf13791bbcf921da576ae3243fb10fc.gif

1 hour ago, JosephStang said:

1 hour ago, Fondren & Main said:

I love this thread.  Austin, TX is the key to stopping World War 3.

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

duh10621f196b0ca323d7ed6a13ec312520.gif.13d44cb2fdbd95e899cd9fc347475fde.gif

aggy gonna be so jealous

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

He's got a pretty good read on us, I'll give him that. But I believe his plan has a blind spot that might just prove insurmountable. 

You could definitely stop WWIII. But first you have to take your heads out of your asses and realize this is real.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Prepare your anus 1

11 minutes ago, royiv said:

@JosephStang quit talking in generalities. I think I’m coming around to what you’re trying to put down here. We’re going to need some specific details on what can be done to prevent WWIII. I didn’t wake-up this morning thinking that I was going to be tapped on Surly to help save the world, but here we are. Do we need to put together some sort of militia? Do we need to start stockpiling supplies? Do we need to start having regular meetings? Give us some specifics on your plan. I don’t want this to all blow up in our faces and learn it’s because we didn’t take you seriously.

I'll bring the BBQ.

@Steel Shank will bring the cold bud light.

@Slacks will have to bring multiple copies of the Financial Times, for obvious reasons.

@Nicole44 will bring....the stuff she uses on Rainey Street.

But shit's already going sideways.  We're not going to have everything we need....this guy just told me that we lost the band!

7ac14302638193bf0dc5364d7d54bf3565ba321d

• Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, royiv said:

Holy shit!!! A sane response!!! I love you!!

No militia needed just sane discussion.

Ok, first step. Take this to all the quantum physics professors at UT. Tell them it's the theory of everything. Tell them to contact me josephstang94@gmail.com or @TrusteeControlledCurrency on tgram. I don't need debate about whether it's the TOE. Israel is going crazy because they know that it is. I need one PhD that understands it and understands the geometry.

The Holonomic Toroid.

Summary: A 3d Real Local Hidden Variable Theory with one force. It overcomes Bell’s inequalities with Bohmian style locality by mediating FTL information without energy using a spinning ring.

Description: Each electron/proton is a ring. The ring is pure velocity. The velocity is the substance and the motion. The only law is like attracts and unlike repels. The ring spins at light speed. The energy spins in the circumference as it twists in the cross-section. These two velocities create the electric and magnetic force effects. The ring is at equilibrium when the attractive force generated by the twist in the cross section counteracts the repulsive force generated by the spin in the circumference.

In the presence of another ring, these two force effects create waves in each other. The waves are deformations in the shape of the energetic ring. Just like waves that move on a rope when you wave it up and down, these waves travel along the circumference of the ring, and because the ring spins at light speed, these waves travel faster than light, without any energy travelling faster than light. This information is energyless FTL information. The waves create precessions in the ring. The precession in the gravity direction is gravity. The precessions in all other directions are nuclear bonding and inertia.

The waves on a ring can phase lock with other rings and this causes entanglement. The precessions of each ring define its Heisenberg Uncertainty Sphere. Each ring has a finite amount of circumference to transfer between its precessions, its circumference, and its cross section, and this causes relativity.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1
  • Drool 1

Don't ask why I don't email them directly. Trust me. Just don't. Go yourselves with this printed out and demand they read it and respond. We need ONE PROFESSOR. If one archduke getting murdered can start a world war, than certainly one quantum physics professor can stop it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

31 minutes ago, royiv said:

You have your marching orders now go to campus and print that stuff out and read it to professors. Don’t come back until you’ve done this. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Nicole44 said:

You have your marching orders now go to campus and print that stuff out and read it to professors. Don’t come back until you’ve done this. 

Can I just stand out on the West Mall, reading this on repeat and haranguing everyone who walks by?  Cuz I like to do shit old-school.

• Hook 'Em 5

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

As soon as I get this damn PC LOAD LETTER error cleared.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Jerry Callo said:

If what you say is true, JosephStang, I hope you aren't putting too many eggs in the basket of assholes on a football message board are going to prevent WWIII.

We couldn't keep Fitlump from getting elected. We ain't stopping WWIII.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

50 minutes ago, Stilicho said:

Jewish Secessionist Space Lasers 

Here is some more on DEW’s. If you go down that rabbit hole on X you will also see Joe Biden after the SOTU last night caught on CSPAN’s open mic talking about them and homes with blue roofs in the Panhandle. The more you know man.