2024 NCAA Tournament - First Round Games - Thurs/Fri

Pancho

Posted (edited)

First round -- Thursday, March 21

Spectrum Center -- Charlotte | CHI Health Center -- Omaha | PPG Paints Arena -- Pittsburgh | Delta Center -- Salt Lake City

Screenshot_20240321-083418_kindlephoto-347835.thumb.png.aac21ca5cefb0c30f133d9f158013466.png

Screenshot_20240321-083502_kindlephoto-391142.thumb.png.d74d4e376962b5a064fdc5ce24d018e3.png

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

As a reminder, NCAA.com streams all the games and offers the multiview feature so you can throw up all 4 games at once. Which ever game you click on gets the audio feed. It works surprisingly well for something that the NCAA is involved in.  

Edited to add apparently you start in a grace mode, but after awhile you will be prompted to sign in with your TV provider.

Edited by Blotto
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

there is some serious banging going on in this BYU game.  no blood no foul. hope the officials keep in that way. I hate when they start trying to "get control" after letting it go for 15 minutes.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

The voice in my head telling me not to pick against Izzo in round 1 and that BYU was too soft for the NCAA tourney and I just ignored it all like an idiot.

Yep, my bracket looks like it will be busted pretty quick. Pisses me off.

17 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

The voice in my head telling me not to pick against Izzo in round 1 and that BYU was too soft for the NCAA tourney and I just ignored it all like an idiot.

BYU may still win but they should have been a sexy upset pick. 

They were 16-2 at home but only 7-8 in away/neutral games. Their style of jacking 3s works much better at home where they are comfortable shooting. 

• Like 1

god i hate betting unders.  took u 130.5 in the msu bowl.  55 total points in the first half and now both teams are scoring at will in the second half (and racking up fouls which will ensure many late free throw attempts as well).  so fucking weak.

2 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

these commercial breaks are much more tolerable when TJ Ford is involved.

Fuck I’m old 

watching Ozen and Willowridge at the state tourney in the Erwin center does not feel like ~25 years ago

• Hook 'Em 2

• Pancho unpinned this topic