Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

1 hour ago, Longboard Horn said:

So, this happened this past weekend at the restaurant my sister works at. She works at a 5 star fancy dining restaurant that has statues and fancy shit in the bathrooms. Well, here’s the result of knocking over one of those things.

DCEFC7E3-EF58-451E-AB41-5032B4D8B9B6.jpeg

Well, to be fair, I did warn them I was about to drop a bomb in there. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

So, this happened this past weekend at the restaurant my sister works at. She works at a 5 star fancy dining restaurant that has statues and fancy shit in the bathrooms. Well, here’s the result of knocking over one of those things.

Wasn't up to specs.

7 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

Was it Willie’s Chicken Shack in NOLA?  Because this dude got arrested for saying he was about to blow up their bathroom. https://nationalpost.com/news/world/man-accused-of-bomb-threat-said-he-meant-hed-blow-up-bathroom-with-bowel-movement-not-literally-blow-up-restaurant

13 hours ago, nnm said:

Was it Willie’s Chicken Shack in NOLA?  Because this dude got arrested for saying he was about to blow up their bathroom. https://nationalpost.com/news/world/man-accused-of-bomb-threat-said-he-meant-hed-blow-up-bathroom-with-bowel-movement-not-literally-blow-up-restaurant

Lmao no it was in Dallas. That’s pretty funny though.