Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

This morning in Austin on southbound183 just past I35. It was around 3:40AM. The time on the dashcam is incorrect. Called 911. While I was talking to the 911 dispatcher she said that other people were also calling in. Didn't see anything on the news about a head on collision so I'm hoping nothing happened other than the drunk asshole getting thrown in jail, but prob not.

• Hook 'Em 5

18 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

This morning in Austin on southbound183 just past I35. It was around 3:40AM. The time on the dashcam is incorrect. Called 911. While I was talking to the 911 dispatcher she said that other people were also calling in. Didn't see anything on the news about a head on collision so I'm hoping nothing happened other than the drunk asshole getting thrown in jail, but prob not.

"Count the headlights on the highway..."  Uh, 1,2 .  2 is the answer.  Headed this way (props on EJ on the radio).

• Like 1

18 hours ago, crash_davis said:

Username DOESN'T check out.(obligatory)

Also, not sure how you didn't, "say HOLY SHIT!" 

19 hours ago, crash_davis said:

“It’s not just one person going the wrong way, it’s ALL of them!”

1 hour ago, Sbbruin said:

Reading the comments, it was an apparent suicide attempt and then she freaked out.  In intensive care.  They were close to shooting the bears, which would have been super fucked up.

i can think of much more pleasant ways to willingly kill myself than being mauled to death by a polar bear at a fucking zoo for all to watch and film. if they'd shot that bear and she survived, the ire of the internets would have made her wish she'd been mauled to death. 

hoping she gets help for whatever ails her. 

Edited by crash_davis

This is funny as shit with the sound off. My guess is a girl's parents walked in on her and her boyfriend and he makes his escape with tied bedsheets. The girl blocks her dad from  the balcony but the mother gets him with broom on way down. Then fat dad finally makes it to street level to give chase to a hurt bf. That was epic with the sound off. I wish I could read the comments. This is gold. NSIAP

Edited by burntorangebongos
found it

36 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

Funny but definitely staged.

This. If Papa was breaking in, where did he get the time to tie together 5 bedsheets?  Why didn’t papa untie the bedsheet? Why didn’t papa attack at 2nd level? Etc.