Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

On 12/1/2020 at 12:00 PM, MissingInAction said:

When my son was like maybe 7 he had a few friends spend the night at our house outside in a big tent we have.  they had flashights and glow sticks, and in the middle of the night they were up messing around and one of these broke open and flew all over them, getting in one kid's eye.  It was utter chaos, and all but one of them got picked up by their parents at 2 am.  Fun stuff.

@crash_davisIs the tweet not showing up anymore? I'm having issues with embedding twitter this week and they are only showing up some of the time. It showed when I first posted it, but now it keeps going blank. I'll post the link in case others can't see it.

https://twitter.com/WCCO/status/1334646013127233537

1 hour ago, Modessit said:

This one is going to be installed at TRUE Kitchen + Kocktails, so they declined that option.  Keeping it Klassy.

3 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

@crash_davisIs the tweet not showing up anymore? I'm having issues with embedding twitter this week and they are only showing up some of the time. It showed when I first posted it, but now it keeps going blank. I'll post the link in case others can't see it.

https://twitter.com/WCCO/status/1334646013127233537

It shows for me for many times I've clicked it. No issues.

On 12/4/2020 at 9:42 AM, Mrs Whiggins said:

I've seen some crazy stuff on the interstates, including a man falling out of a truck in Dallas, but driving at night and this bird drops out of the sky? No thanks.

Stop tailgating me, motherfucker... Holy shit, it's Harrison Ford!!!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1