Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

23 hours ago, HornsOverIthaca said:

There it is

window-136398564463502601

Install your windscreens correctly y'all, unless you want to fly the unfriendly skies without a shirt.

"By this time Lancaster had shifted several inches farther outside and his head was repeatedly striking the side of the fuselage. The crew believed him to be dead, but Atchison told the others to continue holding onto him, out of fear that letting go of him might cause him to strike the left wing, engine, or horizontal stabiliser, potentially damaging it.

Lancaster survived with frostbite, bruising, shock, and fractures to his right arm, left thumb and right wrist.[5][7] Ogden dislocated his shoulder and had frostbite on his face, with damage to one eye. There were no other major injuries."

The way they were holding him and with the way that window looks, I I would've thought the back of his legs would've been absolutely shredded. Maybe they were protected by a frozen layer of poo

22 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

Monarch butterfly landed right in my hand

20201115_105424.jpg

Watch the dog, lol!  When my kids were little, they found a cocoon and diligently waited for it to hatch in a jar.  When it finally did, they took it too the back yard to set it free.  My daughter let it fly from her hand, it flew a few feet and landed on the ground, where one of our dalmations promptly ate it.  

• Hook 'Em 1

On 11/16/2020 at 9:38 AM, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Watch the dog, lol!  When my kids were little, they found a cocoon and diligently waited for it to hatch in a jar.  When it finally did, they took it too the back yard to set it free.  My daughter let it fly from her hand, it flew a few feet and landed on the ground, where one of our dalmations promptly ate it.  

• Haha 2

On 11/14/2020 at 12:25 PM, demos said:

Definitely holy shit

Now we expect there to be pictures of everything all the time, but in 1990 that wasn’t so. I’m kind of amused somebody busted out some old school camera and took the time to focus and take that picture like some tourist.