Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

1 hour ago, mchookem said:

this is kinda Holy Shit? but really it's more 'This is fucking AWESOME'...but i don't see that thread title and i'm kinda shy about starting threads myself ☺️

Definitely bad ass, dude must have 4 different brains. Hell maybe 5, might be playing something with his dick.

• Hook 'Em 1

That Danny Carey video is great. Such great style and technical skill. 

My favorite is Dave Lombardo. Precise like a metronome but just absolutely kills it with ridiculous fills, fury, and stamina. 

Sound quality of the rest of the band is terrible but I love watching him abuse these drums (video starts at the breakdown of Postmortem): 

• Hook 'Em 2

16 hours ago, Dilligas said:

Definitely bad ass, dude must have 4 different brains. Hell maybe 5, might be playing something with his dick.

Drummers are amazing to me.  As someone learning to play the guitar, I struggle with keeping rhythm with my right hand , while fingerings the fret board.  I can’t imagine how tough it is using all your limbs.

and don’t get me started about  drummers that can also sing lead.

On 10/16/2020 at 1:12 PM, DigglerontheHoof said:

Drummers are amazing to me.  As someone learning to play the guitar, I struggle with keeping rhythm with my right hand , while fingerings the fret board.  I can’t imagine how tough it is using all your limbs.

and don’t get me started about  drummers that can also sing lead.

Roger Taylor?

I know China is a whole other level of non-osha compliance... but when you are pouring concrete and you can clearly see that an entire section of the floor (which looks likes its supposed to be level) is lifting up into the fucking air WHILE pouring the concrete- that maybe one of the 4 guys needed to throw up the "STOP FUCKING POURING" handsign. 

1 hour ago, AUS-97HORN said:

I know China is a whole other level of non-osha compliance... but when you are pouring concrete and you can clearly see that an entire section of the floor (which looks likes its supposed to be level) is lifting up into the fucking air WHILE pouring the concrete- that maybe one of the 4 guys needed to throw up the "STOP FUCKING POURING" handsign. 

I like the dude jumping on the actual delivery tube and it looks like he's shitting on the escape.

3 hours ago, Doc Reeves said:

yeah, you don’t want to light a match around sewers that are not American or Western European

You don't want to do that here, either.  One of the gasses that commonly occurs in sewage systems is methane.  With enough oxygen, it is quite flammable and explosive.  You might get away with it several times, but it is not a good idea.  And you never know when some asshole will dump a bunch of bad gasoline in a manhole somewhere. 

18 hours ago, Doc Reeves said:

yeah, you don’t want to light a match around sewers that are not American or Western European

15 hours ago, Scheiss Meister said:

You don't want to do that here, either.  One of the gasses that commonly occurs in sewage systems is methane.  With enough oxygen, it is quite flammable and explosive.  You might get away with it several times, but it is not a good idea.  And you never know when some asshole will dump a bunch of bad gasoline in a manhole somewhere. 

say wut???