Brett Kavanaugh Confirmation Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

1 minute ago, ChickenSandwich said:

The victim had two 500/hr attorneys on both sides. Needed five min breaks between questions for coaching, and wasn’t questioned really all. Was just allowed to give an emotion filled story with zero details and the ones she gave contradicted early statements. She had attorneys interjecting to help with answers, and she was evasive at other times when questioned before attorneys shut it down for a break  

The “accused” sat alone and answered a shit ton of worthless questions with little to nothing to do with the accusation to try and humiliate him. He was flat out attacked with topics that had little to no connection to the question at hand. They were doing their best Alex Jones trying to connect 50 dots all that would accumulate to rape. Yearbook  beer  slurred speech = blackout = rape

This is all normal to most of you. The accuser is the one needing two attorneys and tons of coaching?

The mental gymnastics going on here are just flat out fucking incredible. No group of people are this dumb. Your hate is just that strong. 

Take it up with the Republicans blocking his nomination.

2 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

The victim had two 500/hr attorneys on both sides. Needed five min breaks between questions for coaching, and wasn’t questioned really all. Was just allowed to give an emotion filled story with zero details and the ones she gave contradicted early statements. She had attorneys interjecting to help with answers, and she was evasive at other times when questioned before attorneys shut it down for a break  

The “accused” sat alone and answered a shit ton of worthless questions with little to nothing to do with the accusation to try and humiliate him. He was flat out attacked with topics that had little to no connection to the question at hand. They were doing their best Alex Jones trying to connect 50 dots all that would accumulate to rape. Yearbook  beer  slurred speech = blackout = rape

This is all normal to most of you. The accuser is the one needing two attorneys and tons of coaching?

The mental gymnastics going on here are just flat out fucking incredible. No group of people are this dumb. Your hate is just that strong. 

Those were 0/hr  attorneys, dipshit. 

20 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

Says the guy who has a 3 hour old sock account.... 

What is a sock account? I signed up a few hours ago and that is evident, my information that I submitted is true. I have been an observer from the HornFans days, a long time. Have you ever had a job interview? Simple question. 

• Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

I didn't bring up their hourly rate.  And the person that did was guessing at best, and he guessed incorrectly.

Just for grins, how do you know what those attorneys are being paid? I think it is irrelevent, but you seem to place some glee in calling the guy a name. 

• Fuck You 3

1 minute ago, Bama Chick said:

So, one anonymous to us dude writes a half-baked letter, and it’s “OMG SHE’S A LIAR! BURN HER!!!!”

But we KNOW Kavanaugh lied under oath and it’s “HE MISSPOKE!! HE WAS JUST EMOTIONAL ABOUT HIS INTEGRITY!!!”

SureJan.gif

Ford lied about never giving advice on taking a polygraph. Her story is falling apart piece by piece every day.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jag102 said:

Just for grins, how do you know what those attorneys are being paid? I think it is irrelevent, but you seem to place some glee in calling the guy a name. 

Well, for one, they said they were doing it pro bono during her testimony. However, I do think the point stands that they are class attorneys. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

A lot of shit being thrown against the wall tonight. Not much of it is sticking, but shovels keep heaving loads and loads of it. It's fitting it's done in defense of Kavanaugh who did the same thing last Thursday.

What exactly did Kananaugh do last Thursday, other than deny the charges? 

1 minute ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Lol..."coached friend on taking polygraph." How gullible do you have to be to believe that?

That's easy to fact check. Hop on the phone and find someone who can provide that service. Good luck. 

Say it with me Justice Kavanaugh, and when he writes the majority in over turning RvW, it will be glorious.

She explained the polygraph, she didn't coach the woman on lying during one.

She was allegedly untrue to her boyfriend? Who cares in the context of this issue?

This guy wasn't told or doesn't remember her fear of flying and tight spaces? Does that mean those conditions don't exist? No

Nothing in the letter explains why she would come forward to face all this shit.

Thanks to FOX for publishing a letter that will give their audience an excuse to declare Kavanaugh a great man. I'd be interested in learning the source of that letter for FOX. The White House? Senate GOPs? All fine people.

• Like 1

Just now, RomaVicta said:

She explained the polygraph, she didn't coach the woman on lying during one.

She was allegedly untrue to her boyfriend? Who cares in the context of this issue?

This guy wasn't told or doesn't remember her fear of flying and tight spaces? Does that mean those conditions don't exist? No

Nothing in the letter explains why she would come forward to face all this shit.

Thanks to FOX for publishing a letter that will give their audience an excuse to declare Kavanaugh a great man. I'd be interested in learning the source of that letter for FOX. The White House? Senate GOPs? All fine people.

Feinstein.

10 minutes ago, Jag102 said:

That's all he wanted to do, but he actually got forced to answer a few questions and his absolute refusal to answer others was rather telling. 

Examples? Boofing, FFFFF, Devil's Triangle, Weak Stomach and something about spaghetti and ketchup, refusing to say what he meant by too much beer (he likes it, ya know. Do you?), insisting that gatherings as described by Ford only happen on the weekends, refusing to specify that he would welcome an FBI investigation when, at last, he was pinned down, and saying all the witnesses Ford names say the incident never happened. The last one is particularly vile because he knows better; the witnesses said they didn't remember, and one of them said that she believes Ford.

There ya go. Get another shovel ready. I can't promise I'll tell you why it doesn't stick.

Edited by RomaVicta
verb tense
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jag102 said:

Again, what lies? What are the multiple lies?

Do you care enough about this issue to educate yourself?

I will start with two: the meaning of devil's triangle and boofed. 

And while those are minor, they speak to his casual relationship with the truth. 

1 hour ago, ChickenSandwich said:

I bill $835. That’s cheap. 

In any event, to say she was not credible is mental gymnastics for me.  Perhaps she got BK mixed up with someone else.  I doubt it, but it is possible.  Even if he is completely innocent, he disqualified himself in my eyes with the way he approached things Thursday.  Seriously fuck that guy and Squee too.  

2 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

That's all he wanted to do, but he actually got forced to answer a few questions and his absolute refusal to answer others was rather telling. 

Examples? Boofing, FFFFF, Devil's Triangle, Weak Stomach and something about spaghetti and ketchup, refusing to say what he meant by too much beer (he likes it, ya know. Do you?), insisting that gatherings as described by Ford only happen on the weekends, refusing to specify that he would welcome an FBI investigation when, at last, he was pinned down, and saying all the witnesses Ford names say the incident never happens. The last one is particularly vile because he knows better; the witnesses said they didn't remember, and one of them said that she believes Ford.

There ya go. Get another shovel ready. I can't promise I'll tell you why it doesn't stick.

What is "Boofing, FFFF, Devil's Triangle, Weak Stomach" and such? Is this supposed to be an argument?  He has already been investgated by the FBI multiple times and the witnessess don't recall any of the allegations, so that is evidence in support of her testimony?  He was never pinned down, and I don't have a another shovel ready, hopefully some logic though.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 5

9 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

Do you care enough about this issue to educate yourself?

I will start with two: the meaning of devil's triangle and boofed. 

And while those are minor, they speak to his casual relationship with the truth. 

If they are minor, why are we discussing them?

• Fuck You 2

3 minutes ago, Jag102 said:

What is "Boofing, FFFF, Devil's Triangle, Weak Stomach" and such? Is this supposed to be an argument?  He has already been investgated by the FBI multiple times and the witnessess don't recall any of the allegations, so that is evidence in support of her testimony?  He was never pinned down, and I don't have a another shovel ready, hopefully some logic though.

No, it's an answer to this question:

Negged for being obtuse and obfuscating.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Say it with me Justice Kavanaugh, and when he writes the majority in over turning RvW, it will be glorious.

I never say never, but I would be legitimately surprised if Roberts voted to overturn Roe.  More likely you will see chipping at it, but not a complete repudiation of it.

11 minutes ago, Jag102 said:

If they are minor, why are we discussing them?

Not minor: text messages suggest Kavanaugh wanted to refute accuser Ramirez' claim before it became public in the Mayer/Farrow New Yorker article last week.

Orrin Hatch: “When did you first learn of Ramirez’s allegation ?”

Kavanaugh under oath on Thursday: “in the New Yorker story”.

That would be a patently false statement intended to hide his efforts at damage control in advance of the story breaking.  That's perjury.

• Like 1

On 10/1/2018 at 9:13 PM, Gil Bang said:

I never said he's a perjurer.  I said he's a lying piece of shit crying little pussy.

And I'm 100% correct and I know it and you know it and you're lying just like your little bitch hero if you deny it. 

Is this where we call her a perjurer; a crying, lying little bitch or nah? Asking for a friend.

• Like 1

Hugo, got to admit I do like your style, always have. Don't think I have ever agreed with you on this forum, but you are always you. No, this guy has no evidence of these allegations, he is just angry. It is pretty simple, the left is never going to support a Trump nominee for the SC, they are not, I would always be suspect of a Democratic nominee, especially since their nominees are always true to their convictions, not so much for my side.

Haven’t agreed with Hugo...in the last ten hours since you joined?
  • Like 3

Haven’t agreed with Hugo...in the last ten hours since you joined?

I know the response will be ‘been lurking since foreverz’ but I’ve seen it a hundred times. New poster, instantly launches into heated debate on politics (almost always from the right) with pretty much all posts in the CR.