Dallas Cowboys 2018 Regular Season Thread

Vic Mackey

On 10/29/2018 at 4:15 PM, DougO said:

Connor isn't  a left tackle in the NFL, doesn't have the necessary arm length for NFL rushers. Right tackle is pushing it. He may end up being a tweener that's probably best suited as a backup. Give him at least a full season to show improvement at guard, his best chance as an NFL starter. Collins and Leary had their early struggles as well.

Connor would make a good Center

I don’t give two fucks about the ring of honor announcement. This smacks of a PR move to take attention away from the shitty football team and the heat to fire his lapboy Garrett. That’s the only fucking press conference I want to hear.

Also if he puts Romo up there before Demarcus Ware then I’m going to be more pissed and I don’t think anyone’s wants that around here

3 hours ago, EvilCaseMcCoy said:

No way he'll be as good as my wife.  Her play calling consists of Hail Marys and going for it on every 4th down.  

my girlfriends play calling consists of "why do they run it up the middle?!"  "Why don't they run it where all the players aren't?!"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:
1 hour ago, Loch Ness Monster said:
Gil Brandt new Ring of Honor member. 
No word on why Garrett is still here.

That's the big announcement? Who fucking cares about the ring of honor. I want to win in the present time.

Consider yourself lucky it was a non-event. He could've been gearing up to announce a Garrett extension.

At least we have the groovy blue jerseys to look forward to, at least I remember that being announced real early in the season. I kinda wish I was shooting the game for that reason. The old blue jersey jinx can't really have any effect by now, since the team is constantly jinxed anyway. Not sure what the record is for blue shirts at home. It may be 0-0 since the Texas Stadium days.

2 hours ago, DougO said:

At least we have the groovy blue jerseys to look forward to, at least I remember that being announced real early in the season. I kinda wish I was shooting the game for that reason. The old blue jersey jinx can't really have any effect by now, since the team is constantly jinxed anyway. Not sure what the record is for blue shirts at home. It may be 0-0 since the Texas Stadium days.

Why you no shoot?

5 hours ago, Mileslong said:

Romo is Danny White

Don't disrespect Danny White like this. Romo couldn't hold Danny White's jockstrap. White actually played in conference championships. Romo could only dream about those. 

Romo is a poor man's Brett Favre without any of the winning and substance. 

On 11/3/2018 at 6:56 PM, Vic Mackey said:

Don't disrespect Danny White like this. Romo couldn't hold Danny White's jockstrap. White actually played in conference championships. Romo could only dream about those. 

Romo is a poor man's Brett Favre without any of the winning and substance. 

I'm guessing you are too young to remember watching Danny White play, otherwise you would realize what ridiculous take this is. 

• Like 1