Dallas officer kills man after mistaking apartment for her own, police say

'stache

Joshua Brown was shot in his mouth & chest. He was exiting his car at his apt when he was ambushed & shot at close range. His mother asked my office to help find out who murdered her son. She suspects foul play. He had no known enemies. He worked for a living. We need answers.

Eh?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Constant said:

No, I just think maybe, for once, you’d wait for a fact or two before spouting off and making yourself look like a moron. 

Anyone else hate when you get a notification that you were quoted, and you’re like oh fuck, did I post something stupid while I was drinking during the game, and then you are thankful that it was somebody quoting some shit that you posted a month ago?  

• Like 1

On 10/4/2019 at 11:26 AM, Pato del Muerto said:

Can I also say how stupid it is of the prosecution to ask for a sentence based on the victim’s age?

if the exact same crime was committed but a 10 year old was killed, would they be happy with the 10 year sentence?

if a 55 year old was killed would they have asked for 55?

its unsound reasoning and calls the entire process into question, for me. 

exactly. they attached meaning and emotion to that number. what if they said. well he would have been 53 when he retired from work. or any other meaningless thing to give meaning to a number.. It's a lazy way of the jury reaching a number and shouldn't be allowed. 

Some of y’all are reaching bigggg time. He didn’t even offer any major critical testimony and wasn’t a key cog to the prosecutions case. So instead of killing a juror or prosecutor or judge or BJs family for outburst at verdict or whatever, they retaliate against the random testifying neighbor?

Get a fucking grip.

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 1

10 minutes ago, TXSooner518 said:

Some of y’all are reaching bigggg time. He didn’t even offer any major critical testimony and wasn’t a key cog to the prosecutions case. So instead of killing a juror or prosecutor or judge or BJs family for outburst at verdict or whatever, they retaliate against the random testifying neighbor?

Get a fucking grip.

People are suggesting it’s the cops - and you go list people that the cops would have knocked off first.  A list that includes judge, prosecutor, jury, victim’s family?  Lol

Hmmm any of those people or a guy who broke the golden rule - don’t testify against cops.  

Get a fucking grip.

Not saying it’s the cops since there’s almost zero details at this point, but your reasoning is irrelevant to “witness intimidation.” You think any black guy in this country doesn’t already believe there’s a good chance he gets fucked with if he testifies against a cop? This is either a really unfortunate coincidence or it’s another data point on why you don’t testify against cops.

Jesus people, Cops---no matter how dirty---do not kill jurors or judges.  That's not how you retaliate.  

Some local gang or dealers need to get out from under the thumb of the local cops though, and they get a subtle suggestion, "Send a message with this guy and your slate is wiped clean, you can have 3 months of unfettered dealing back around here again."  As stated above, they shot him at close range...in the mouth.  Do you need a dead fish wrapped up in newspaper near the body to drive the point home?  ]

Or was this one of those roofer-on-roofer shootings you hear so much about in black neighborhoods?  Probably had something to do with how the witness had previously upset LaQuan Thompson's Shingles n' Shit roofing operation last month and this was retribution for underbidding he did on the Chicken Express job after that hailstorm?  

It's impossible some of you are this naive and living as adults in the South.  

7 hours ago, PilotsError said:

It didn't even have to be a cop. They can just nudge one of the gangs they're in bed with to take care of it. If (and that's a big if, since this is in the hands of Dallas of) the shooter is caught, wonder if he gets Oswald'd or Epsteine'd.

I'm sure that's what they did. They didn't actually do it themselves 

38 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Jesus people, Cops---no matter how dirty---do not kill jurors or judges.  That's not how you retaliate.  

Some local gang or dealers need to get out from under the thumb of the local cops though, and they get a subtle suggestion, "Send a message with this guy and your slate is wiped clean, you can have 3 months of unfettered dealing back around here again."  As stated above, they shot him at close range...in the mouth.  Do you need a dead fish wrapped up in newspaper near the body to drive the point home?  ]

Or was this one of those roofer-on-roofer shootings you hear so much about in black neighborhoods?  Probably had something to do with how the witness had previously upset LaQuan Thompson's Shingles n' Shit roofing operation last month and this was retribution for underbidding he did on the Chicken Express job after that hailstorm?  

exactly what i said above.

4 minutes ago, Quagmire said:

Aren’t you supposed to kill the witness before they testify?

The police expected her to be found not guilty.  No one saw her admitting to hearing the noise and intentionally going in thinking there was a burglar before she even opened the door.  Threw a monkey wrench in.

Sort of like Goines being shot in the Houston raid before he could plant the drugs.  It fucked everything up.

Just now, PilotsError said:

exactly what i said above.

Exactly what I typed, "As stated above."  Sorry, next time I'll do formal quotes.  I just had to preface what I thought was a rather pithy point about his current occupation not being anything illegal, but rather as a roofer.  

Jokes aside, best evidence we have this was wound-up gang members, and not cops......is the very simple reason this black man doesn't have 6 entry wounds in his back.  Cops don't shoot people in the mouth, or anywhere in the front for that matter anymore.  At least, not when they're outside their own homes.  

2 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

If he was shot thru the mouth, it was a hit 

That, or after providing closure to a racially charged case that took the life of a friend of his for no reason, perhaps himself attaining some piece of serenity after what must have been a horrific year for him (and that's saying something given his background), and getting back to the gang violence-ridden profession of roofing contractor.....he decided to pull a Tyler Durden and put a round through his own mouth in a parking lot which for some reason contained a generic sedan full of four black men who saw the whole thing but have not yet been reached for comment or police interview?

$50 says it was a rental, leased back to a $500 Visa gift card.  

17 hours ago, Zepol87 said:

And fucking trust me that when shit goes down in the hood and people don't testify it's cause of shot like this. Maybe it had nothing to with the trial and a complete coincidence but most on here are really out of touch with reality and fear that happens. I was always taught never say shit and never see shit even if you did. Drive by and bullets went into our house and we didn't say shit. Rant over but fuck this you watch too much TV, you have no fucking idea what it is like I promise you.

I made a comment once based on this same principle that crime rates are much worse than reported in tough neighborhoods because people are used to it and/or are afraid to report it. I was criticized for saying it, likely because it was in a different context. 

3 hours ago, Lobo said:

What the fuck are you even talking about?

• Like 2

People of authority had the guy killed to send a message.  

I am gravely sorry what an idiotic disappointing fuck stick of a fucking human life you have gone on to lead since you left the disappointing nest of your parents home.  How can I make it clear that he was murdered and it wasn’t some random black on black crime like fucking idiots like yourself would believe.  

I don’t know what happened to your reading comprehension but your complete lack of reading into subtlety variance and levity is excruciatingly painful for every dead relative that has ever gladly watched your face disappear as they were dropped into the ground. 

Their scaffold dropping into 6 feet of dirt and watching your listless dumb ass face fadeaway into obscurity is the only thing giving your dead relatives solace in their final moments on earth. 

he was killed for other reasons that are being reported   Do we need to put a finer point on it for your fucking ignorant jackass existence? 

How about this, let me politely ask where you got confused in my post and/or on this thread.  Then I will pause and walk you back through what seems to be a confusing chapter in your life.  I hope you live a long and healthy time on this planet because our society needs beacons like you to benchmark when we’ve taken a turn from evolutionary mistakes  

go fuck yourself you fucking child

Edited by Lobo

6 hours ago, TXSooner518 said:

Get a fucking grip.

This.  He wasn't some key witness that made the case.   Some of you have lost your damn minds.

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 1

18 minutes ago, Lobo said:

People of authority had the guy killed to send a message.  

I am gravely sorry what an idiotic disappointing fuck stick of a fucking human life you have gone on to lead since you left the disappointing nest of your parents home.  How can I make it clear that he was murdered and it wasn’t some random black on black crime like fucking idiots like yourself would believe.  

I don’t know what happened to your reading comprehension but your complete lack of reading into subtlety variance and levity is excruciatingly painful for every dead relative that has ever gladly watched your face disappear as they were dropped into the ground. 

Their scaffold dropping into 6 feet of dirt and watching your listless dumb ass face fadeaway into obscurity is the only thing giving your dead relatives solace in their final moments on earth. 

he was killed for other reasons that are being reported   Do we need to put a finer point on it for your fucking ignorant jackass existence? 

How about this, let me politely ask where you got confused in my post and/or on this thread.  Then I will pause and walk you back through what seems to be a confusing chapter in your life.  I hope you live a long and healthy time on this planet because our society needs beacons like you to benchmark when we’ve taken a turn from evolutionary mistakes  

go fuck yourself you fucking child

Fuck you, you shitstain. I am not on team back the blue. My problem with your post is that it was fucking written like a retard wrote it....multiple questions to no one in particular, quotation marks that don't refer to an actual quote. Did you ride the little bus to school? Maybe you should stay in the cloak room with your own kind.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Skipper said:

This.  He wasn't some key witness that made the case.   Some of you have lost your damn minds.

He was a material witness that lived across the hall, was home at the time of the murder, overhead the exchange between Guyger and Jean and the ensuing gunshots you fucking idiot. He was the closest thing besides Guyger herself to a direct witness of the event.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

My own kind?   People with retarded sisters who feel bad for you?   You’re right.  How about this?...you need a victory in what’s left of your life.  Submit my account for permanent-ban and I’ll agree to it.  You need this more than I do.  Happy to help. 

uh, bob or moderators.  Please give this guy a small win.  Ban me forever and give him the credit.   High five 

Edited by Lobo

4 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

He was a material witness that lived across the hall, was home at the time of the murder, overhead the exchange between Guyger and Jean and the ensuing gunshots you fucking idiot. He was the closest thing besides Guyger herself to a direct witness of the event.

So it was his testimony that was key to the case?   It's the same fucking outcome based on Guyger's direct and cross ALONE.   Nobody else fucking mattered for that verdict.  

• Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, Skipper said:

So it was his testimony that was key to the case?   It's the same fucking outcome based on Guyger's direct and cross ALONE.   Nobody else fucking mattered for that verdict.  

You are attempting to argue that he was not a key witness in the case when he abso-fucking-lutely was. He was the closest person to what happened not named Amber Guyger or Botham Jean. So yes, he was an important witness. His testimony about what he heard and Guyger's behavior after the fact was important to the case. It's telling that you would even try to argue the contrary to that and any trial lawyer would call you a complete fucking moron.

Edited by Brian Fantana

16 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

You are attempting to argue that he was not a key witness in the case when he abso-fucking-lutely was. He was the closest person to what happened not named Amber Guyger or Botham Jean. So yes, he was an important witness. His testimony about what he heard and Guyger's behavior after the fact was important to the case. It's telling that you would even try to argue the contrary to that and any trial lawyer would call you a complete fucking moron.

He didn't really see anything

2 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

He didn't really see anything

Shocking that a black guy who heard gunfire across the hall at the apartment of another black man’a residence didn’t meander out and shout in the voice of a British detective, “what in the queens name is happening out here?  I must see!”

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

Doesn't matter, he's still the closest thing to a direct witness besides Guyger herself. That is not even a question. Do you think witness only means you had to see something with your eyes?

No, just saying his testimony wasn't critical to her conviction. 

9 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

You really are a retard

Please stop using that word.  You can call me anything else.  If you can come up with one other insulting word, I'll voluntarily leave this whole message board.  Think about what a victory that would be for you and your family.  Given all the disappointing missteps, what a paramount win that would be for you.  Retarded means something totally different to people like me that have achieved something in life.  But to you, it's a punchline.  Call me one other insulting word, just one. . Anything but that, and I'll disappear from this board.  And you'll be lauded as the poster who got rid of "Lobo".  Your family can finally have those cans of pity and soup.  You'll finally be some body at the shelter, you piece of human shit.  Just say one other insultint word and I'll demand my handle goes bye-bye forever and you'll get full credit because you called my sister with Down's Syndrome...retarded and I'll make sure you never get a loan for the rest of your natural born life you piece of human shit.  One more insulting word.  You rotting garbage fuckstick.  C'mon.  Fuckstick.  

Just now, Lobo said:

Please stop using that word.  You can call me anything else.  If you can come up with one other insulting word, I'll voluntarily leave this whole message board.  Think about what a victory that would be for you and your family.  Given all the disappointing missteps, what a paramount win that would be for you.  Retarded means something totally different to people like me that have achieved something in life.  But to you, it's a punchline.  Call me one other insulting word, just one. . Anything but that, and I'll disappear from this board.  And you'll be lauded as the poster who got rid of "Lobo".  Your family can finally have those cans of pity and soup.  You'll finally be some body at the shelter, you piece of human shit.  Just say one other insultint word and I'll demand my handle goes bye-bye forever and you'll get full credit because you called my sister with Down's Syndrome...retarded and I'll make sure you never get a loan for the rest of your natural born life you piece of human shit.  One more insulting word.  You rotting garbage fuckstick.  C'mon.  Fuckstick.  

Stupid cunt

• Like 1

Perfect.  Brilliant.  It describes me and your what's left of your wife's saddened vagina.  I love it.  It fits the whole situation.  Let's both agree to submit to this Bob and the moderators and grant you the win you need in life.  I'm out.  It's been fun.  But seriously, my last request is don't use "retarded" when you don't know what you're up against.   

Serious question-who do we contact today on a Sunday to codify this romance?  

Edited by Lobo