Dallas officer kills man after mistaking apartment for her own, police say

'stache

6 hours ago, Lobo said:

Jesus people, Cops---no matter how dirty---do not kill jurors or judges.  That's not how you retaliate.  

Some local gang or dealers need to get out from under the thumb of the local cops though, and they get a subtle suggestion, "Send a message with this guy and your slate is wiped clean, you can have 3 months of unfettered dealing back around here again."  As stated above, they shot him at close range...in the mouth.  Do you need a dead fish wrapped up in newspaper near the body to drive the point home?  ]

Or was this one of those roofer-on-roofer shootings you hear so much about in black neighborhoods?  Probably had something to do with how the witness had previously upset LaQuan Thompson's Shingles n' Shit roofing operation last month and this was retribution for underbidding he did on the Chicken Express job after that hailstorm?  

It's impossible some of you are this naive and living as adults in the South.  

No shit.  Some of you people have zero fucking idea how the world works.  I guess in a way, I'm jealous.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

If he was shot thru the mouth, it was a hit 

Not just a hit - but a hit sending a message to keep you fucking mouth shut.  Pretty easy to figure this one out.  And I don't think the cops did it.  It's easy, as others have alluded to - get some gangsters the cops are working with.  Or are some of you so naive to think the blue doesn't work with unsavory types?  LOL

Everyone was SO sad for this poor lady.  Giving hugs after she was convicted?  What in the actual fuck? 

I would say it is much more likely that kendall deshonn morris is involved

but I am sure many on here will say that a month after Botham Jean was shot the DPD got kendall deshonn morris to kill the wrong guy outside of a strip club while leaving Brown still alive and a witness to that killing and then kendall deshonn morris was arrested for the crime, told no one he was working for the police, was let out on bond, waited until AFTER Brown testified and guyger was convicted, and then shot him to make sure that witnesses against cops in the future are scared because he still had to fulfill his contract with the DPD

fun fact Brown played for USF in the past (prior to Charlie though)

1 hour ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I’m not saying a DPD hit isn’t possible, but some of you people must be callers on Coast to Coast AM

I just laugh at those saying the cops would have put a hit on judges, prosecutors, jury members before this dude.  And that opinion was laid out.  Also those acting surprised the cops could be behind something like this - there were those people up thread as well.  Also for the 5th time, the cops themselves don't need to do this dirty work.  A scenario like what buttfumble suggests is all kinds of plausible. 

Statement released from DPD Chief Hall:

Today at approximately 12 p.m., the Dallas County Medical Examiner confirmed the identity of Joshua Brown to the Dallas Police Department. Brown, a witness in the Amber Guyger trial was shot and killed Friday, Oct. 4 in the 4600 block of Cedar Springs Road. There are no suspects or motives at this time. We are committed to solving this case and will work diligently to apprehend the individuals responsible for Brown’s death.

Not shot in the mouth or head:

The police department confirmed Sunday afternoon that 28-year-old Brown died Friday after officers found him about 10:30 p.m. with multiple gunshot wounds to his lower body. Police spokesman Sgt. Warren Mitchell said Saturday, before Brown had been publicly identified, that the victim died at Parkland Memorial Hospital.

In a post that was retweeted more than 68,000 times, Merritt said Saturday that Brown had been shot in the mouth and chest. He later pulled back from that statement, saying he would have to wait for an autopsy to be sure where Brown's wounds were.

https://t.co/kwGuJFP6HL

• Like 1

There could be some dirtiness going on with cops but I’m doubting it. This guy didn’t really add up on the stand saying he made his living managing 3 total Airbnb units (not owning, just ‘managing’) in three dif cities across the country, living in an apt that cost at bare min a grand per month.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lobo said:

People of authority had the guy killed to send a message.  

I am gravely sorry what an idiotic disappointing fuck stick of a fucking human life you have gone on to lead since you left the disappointing nest of your parents home.  How can I make it clear that he was murdered and it wasn’t some random black on black crime like fucking idiots like yourself would believe.  

I don’t know what happened to your reading comprehension but your complete lack of reading into subtlety variance and levity is excruciatingly painful for every dead relative that has ever gladly watched your face disappear as they were dropped into the ground. 

Their scaffold dropping into 6 feet of dirt and watching your listless dumb ass face fadeaway into obscurity is the only thing giving your dead relatives solace in their final moments on earth. 

he was killed for other reasons that are being reported   Do we need to put a finer point on it for your fucking ignorant jackass existence? 

How about this, let me politely ask where you got confused in my post and/or on this thread.  Then I will pause and walk you back through what seems to be a confusing chapter in your life.  I hope you live a long and healthy time on this planet because our society needs beacons like you to benchmark when we’ve taken a turn from evolutionary mistakes  

go fuck yourself you fucking child

3482192672_a2ffe1ac4e_z.jpg?zz=1

Good, great.  Report me.  Ban me.  Who the fuck is stopping the impotent child that is the guy who was upset with me?  I've honestly already forgotten his name?  I need a reason to be perma banned from here?  That one guy will get all the credit too.  He needs this win for himself.  

4 minutes ago, bluto said:

I’m not shy about poking the lobo bear but go get a damn mri/ct scan of your noggin. You weren’t always this loopy... and I don’t mean that based on just this thread.

What part of any of this do you think is real?  I suppose I think of you as often as you think of me.  I upset someone so I need to be banned from the site.  I was never here.  

10 minutes ago, formermav43 said:

I’ve always thought of Lobo as an annoying but harmless self-important blowhard with delusions of grandeur rather than a full-blown psycho, but I may need to revise.

That would be MrPhlegm.

Brown was involved in a prior shooting

WFAA has also learned that Brown was a victim of gun violence last year.

Last November, Brown was shot and another man was killed outside the Dallas Cabaret strip club on Walnut Ridge Street in Northwest Dallas.

Kendall Deshonn Morris has been indicted on charges of murder and aggravated assault in connection with the incident. He is currently out on bond.

The Dallas Morning News wrote a story on the incident last December.

The DMN cited an arrest affidavit stating that Morris and another man were at the club celebrating a birthday and encountered Brown at the strip club. 

The other man wanted to fight Brown and the two men fought in the street, the News reported. When Brown and his friends attempted to leave, Morris pulled a gun out of a car and handed it to another man, the story said.

Nicholas Shaq'uan Diggs was killed and Brown was hit in the foot.

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/crime/man-shot-at-atera-apartment-complex-police-say/287-8c56d592-b182-4b74-add3-366898588010

This makes far more sense than the cops doing the deed.

• Like 1

"He was shot in the mouth, anyone who doesn't understand that was a clear message you don't testify against cops is an idiot!  It's so obvious....wait, what's that, shot in the legs...well obviously that is the signal you DO NOT WALK into court to testify against cops!!!"

I don't know where the guy was shot.  I don't know who shot him, or why.  But, the posts in this thread are reminiscent of the posts in the thread when the Kaufman County DA/ADA were shot dead and nitwits were posting how it was obviously the drug cartels. 

• Like 5

"He was shot in the mouth, anyone who doesn't understand that was a clear message you don't testify against cops is an idiot!  It's so obvious....wait, what's that, shot in the legs...well obviously that is the signal you DO NOT WALK into court to testify against cops!!!"
I don't know where the guy was shot.  I don't know who shot him, or why.  But, the posts in this thread are reminiscent of the posts in the thread when the Kaufman County DA/ADA were shot dead and nitwits were posting how it was obviously the drug cartels. 

The problem with the internet is you can’t see the rest of the room looking at you like you lost your god damn mind when you are shouting at somebody.

It’s not as if the notion the DPD was behind it is an invalid point. It’s inclusion in the conversation is useful. But, you start “screaming” at people in a room about it when they raise a few of the logical counterpoints (particularly before many facts are even in and or confirmed) and the room is going to look at you like you’re a fucking moron even if most don’t talk back.

Yeah, especially since I never hid it or denied it.  I had to erase everything (Cruiser and all posts) from the last board about a year or so before it shut down because of being named on an application that didn't want anything resembling rumor mongering about anything UT-related.  So I dropped off the last board altogether, just showed up the last week or so before the transition because it sounded like the whole thing was being erased anyway.  So this board comes along and I just rolled with a new name, didn't think it was a big deal and certainly wasn't meant to serve as some sort of unmasking exercise.  It was cute watching people arrive it one by one as if they were unlocking some worthwhile mystery. 

I actually have to drop off again soon for yet another UT-related application but I haven't stirred as much shit up on this board as the last one, so probably won't be for awhile. I'll give one former regent great credit.  he threatened both site administrators and myself, he was one of the few people that could tell 99% of what I posted was just nonsense, but he knew the handful of ones that were absolutely true.  But yeah, had to shut down the previous handle for an application we were submitting to the government.  I was probably being overly cautious......unlike Officer Guyger.  Back to our previously scheduled thread...

On 10/5/2019 at 8:55 PM, Kavinsky said:

Its not out of the realm of possibility that the cops killed the guy but I'd wait until the dust has settled a little but before signing it off as a DPD hit.

Either way, the feds need to investigate this one

Yep. Time to bring in the FBI. I'm sure DPD would be ok with that.

On 10/6/2019 at 7:19 PM, bigup2dahorns said:

Not shot in the mouth or head:

The police department confirmed Sunday afternoon that 28-year-old Brown died Friday after officers found him about 10:30 p.m. with multiple gunshot wounds to his lower body. Police spokesman Sgt. Warren Mitchell said Saturday, before Brown had been publicly identified, that the victim died at Parkland Memorial Hospital.

In a post that was retweeted more than 68,000 times, Merritt said Saturday that Brown had been shot in the mouth and chest. He later pulled back from that statement, saying he would have to wait for an autopsy to be sure where Brown's wounds were.

https://t.co/kwGuJFP6HL

wtf? What kind of goat rodeo is the DPD?