Cruz vs Beto

Washpark

16 minutes ago, XR4ticlone said:

Gosh...hopefully Cruz doesn't get blown out like Abbott got blow out by abortion Barbie in the last Governor race.

😂.  

Seriously, I want all of you hard leftists here to get some therapy scheduled for November.  I see a lot of you having a hard time reconciling reality with your expectations. 

#BecauseICare

Screen-shot for posterity

18 minutes ago, XR4ticlone said:

Gosh...hopefully Cruz doesn't get blown out like Abbott got blow out by abortion Barbie in the last Governor race.

😂.  

Seriously, I want all of you hard leftists here to get some therapy scheduled for November.  I see a lot of you having a hard time reconciling reality with your expectations. 

#BecauseICare

If only abortion Barbie had gotten you aborted. Oh well, abortion Barbie failed to have you aborted. So as a consequence we all who were also not aborted by abortion Barbie have to listen to the abortions of your posts.

#BecauseICare

If you actually read the thread you fucking idiot we know that Beto is playing from behind in this. We acknowledge it. Just because a cocksucker should win doesn't mean we don't want better for our state.
  • Like 3

It’s what the republicans do nowadays. Their candidates can’t raise shit so the super pacs step in with their anonymous donors and fill the money void. It’s undemocratic as shit but the current state of the Republican Party isn’t democratic anyway.

They would rather be Russians than Democrats, and they mean it. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

If only abortion Barbie had gotten you aborted. Oh well, abortion Barbie failed to have you aborted. So as a consequence we all who were also not aborted by abortion Barbie have to listen to the abortions of your posts. 

There's a lot of anger in you.  Don't wait til November...get a head start on that therapy.  

I'm sorry you're such a miserable person. 

I want you to know I honestly mean this...get better.    

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 10

Looking through the RCP final polls over the last decade, the Republican almost always outperforms the poll by 2-6 points. That’s depressing. However, the one instance of this not happening is trump. Is that an anomaly because he’s unpopular with some Texas conservatives or a sign of a shift in the electorate? 

The other thing we don’t know from any of those examples is how many dems will turn out when they really have a chance to win.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, XR4ticlone said:

There's a lot of anger in you.  Don't wait til November...get a head start on that therapy.  

I'm sorry you're such a miserable person. 

I want you to know I honestly mean this...get better.    

Good troll move. Deflect. You’re a true trumpkin. I award you one red robe and hood. 

Pointing out your moronic posts isn’t anger, it’s the truth. I know you and your orange god have problems with the truth, so I don’t point it out for your sake, as you are hopeless. I do it for the lulz and to point out to others the compete idiocy of your takes until finally the rest of the board has had enough of you and you slither off. 

Edited by JimmyJames
  • Like 1

Good troll move. Deflect. You’re a true trumpkin. I award you one red robe and hood. 
Pointing out you’re moronic posts isn’t anger, it’s the truth. I know you and your orange god have problems with the truth, so I don’t point it out for your sake, as you are hopeless. I do it for the lulz and to point out to others the compete idiocy of your takes until finally the rest of the board has had enough of you and you slither off. 

Trumpism is a fire that burns hot and fast....and they know that it will burn out. Enjoy your buttfuckery while you’ve got it, Trumpkin. It will go away. And history will laugh at you for eternity.

“Dad, did grandpa XR4 really support Donald Trump?”

“Son, every family has something shameful in their past.”

History will scorn you. Your family will think that you were exactly as pathetic as we know you are. And the really cool thing is that you already know it. It’s why you troll. Any desperate measure to try to make yourself feel better. It gives you an instant rush of validation...but it doesn’t last. It never lasts. The realization of the truth relentlessly comes rushing back to you. And the haunting specter of that day when you can no longer beat back the shameful truth from your own head, well, you know it’s coming. It’s coming. And there’s nothing you can do to stop it.

We’ll pity you. Well, some folks will.

I won’t. You showed no empathy or kindness when your kind had power. I intend to return the favor.
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

If Beto wins, it'll be because things continue on their current trajectory for another three months. Texans figured out that Cruz is a nutless Canadian cunt and represents the complete opposite of "Texas values".

FIFY

• Like 4

If you actually read the thread you fucking idiot we know that Beto is playing from behind in this. We acknowledge it. Just because a cocksucker should win doesn't mean we don't want better for our state.

He’s not from our state and he can’t post without a fucking emoji. He can fuck off.
  • Like 1

My Dearest Huckleberry,

I'd like to thank you for your most sincere interest in me as a poster here on Surly.  

I appreciate that you took the time to go through all my recent posting history to neg every comment I've made on any of the forums.

Some would think that shows that you're insane, or a little bitch...I say...'why not both?' 

Forever Yours,

Xr 😘

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 14

7 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

Cruz is reverting into the off putting weirdo grade school kid we all know he was.  Maybe it’s his lame attempt at emulating Trump’s puerile insults and demeanor?  At least Trump, for all his faults, can be entertaining with his juvenile ways and doesn’t make you immediately picture him as a spazz on the playground at recess.

Yeah but even Trump isn't dumb enough to compare his opponent to a triple meat Whataburger in Texas. Most people will be like: Oh Beto is Whataburger? I like Whataburger. Whataburger is Texas. I guess Beto is Texas.

• Like 1

Really wish someone would turn these Cruz comments into commercials. 

Deep narrator voice: “ted Cruz thinks debating on Friday nights during Texas high school football season is actually a good idea.”

”ted Cruz hates Whatsburger”

”is Ted Cruz even a real Texan”

”Beto loves both Whataburger and Friday night high school football games. Vote Beto!”

Edited by Pancho Negro
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, XR4ticlone said:

My Dearest Huckleberry,

I'd like to thank you for your most sincere interest in me as a poster here on Surly.  

I appreciate that you took the time to go through all my recent posting history to neg every comment I've made on any of the forums.

Some would think that shows that you're insane, or a little bitch...I say...'why not both?' 

Forever Yours,

Xr 😘

Nah, you're just trolling. There are many, many Republican posters whom I've never negged because they don't deserve it. You're not one of those. Don't worry, I'll be back.

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 1

Beto Phone Bank #2 of 7 at la casa last night.  Lots of positivity and energy and excitement.  No references to Whataburger.  Looking forward to #s 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7.

Oh yeah and noticed the first "Cruz" sign in the 'hood, at the big house on the hill on the corner of Valburn and Ladera Norte.  For the last couple of month's he's had a John Galt sign up - changed it to Ted in the last few days.  Fuck that guy.

• Like 1

Beto Phone Bank #2 of 7 at la casa last night.  Lots of positivity and energy and excitement.  No references to Whataburger.  Looking forward to #s 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7.
Oh yeah and noticed the first "Cruz" sign in the 'hood, at the big house on the hill on the corner of Valburn and Ladera Norte.  For the last couple of month's he's had a John Galt sign up - changed it to Ted in the last few days.  Fuck that guy.

There are a quite a few Cruz signs in that neighborhood, but I’m seeing Beto signs all over Austin. The enthusiasm is building.

1 hour ago, Pancho Negro said:

Really wish someone would turn these Cruz comments into commercials. 

Deep narrator voice: “ted Cruz thinks debating on Friday nights during Texas high school football season is actually a good idea.”

”ted Cruz hates Whatsburger”

”is Ted Cruz even a real Texan”

”Beto loves both Whataburger and Friday night high school football games. Vote Beto!”

I totally read this in the voice of the Whataburger guy. Let's do it.  

18 minutes ago, M12BH said:

I've seen ONE freaking Cruz sign in the hood.  

It's f'n three doors down from me.

Nobody cares for those neighbors anyway.  Seriously, we live on a large dead-end street.  ALL the neighbors know each other, and we socialize, are chatty, etc. (not best pals, but we're definitely all friendly with each other - and I note that we really don't talk politics, we talk about normal neighbor stuff, our kids, critters, houses, etc.).  Except them.  They keep to themselves, and are pretty frosty.  So, of course, they're the Cruz folks.

23 minutes ago, M12BH said:

17 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

There are a quite a few Cruz signs in that neighborhood, but I’m seeing Beto signs all over Austin. The enthusiasm is building.

16 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I've seen ONE freaking Cruz sign in the hood.  

There are two on the east side of Mesa on Far West and several more throughout the area.  They tend to be in the older peoples houses.