Pics of parking douche baggery

Sabalo

32 minutes ago, PvilleStang said:

At school pickup just now.  Blue Tesla parks facing the wrong direction after the white car was parked, hanging into the crosswalk in front of the elementary.

image.thumb.png.bee5bbf81c967536c171b1fb5474bd21.png

In my experience, Tesla owners are, more often than not, functionally retarded.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

In my experience, Tesla owners are, more often than not, functionally retarded.

Well, they bought a Tesla. Kind of like a TAMU emblem on a car. Tells you all you need to know. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 2/22/2024 at 2:03 PM, elfenix said:

Brodozer decided to pull thru in a narrow angled row parking lot

E53B0B5A-5B6D-4972-B1E7-D9EFB34A3B52.thumb.jpeg.bbbb9f7f17cf27ee687be4cf96d1f556.jpeg

163514FC-42FE-48D1-9CF0-9D418FD552DE.thumb.jpeg.bbea835502eb818943f805af7d5e1b25.jpeg

There should be public executions for people that drive the wrong way down the angled rows.

Anytime I see people that do it at HEB I have to drive right down the middle of the lane to shame them into pulling as far to the side as they can.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, tx ind said:

There should be public executions for people that drive the wrong way down the angled rows.

Anytime I see people that do it at HEB I have to drive right down the middle of the lane to shame them into pulling as far to the side as they can.

Same.

Classic 4-spot bitch ass motherfucker.  In a Chicago hotel parking lot.  Plenty of spaces around, but still a bit treacherous.

4-spot.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Don't have a pic... 

Went to Hays City Store last night and grabbed a spot on the fence rail next to the out door dining area.  Came back out and some 'more-money-than-brains-and-human-decency-piece-of-shit' parks their Ford 450 in the parking spot next to our vehicle.  There is no way in hell that that fucking monstrosity is fitting in a parking spot in that parking lot to begin with.  Fucker's left driver side duallies parked well over the line towards our vehicle and to top it off, the fucker didn't even have the courtesy to fucking pull all the way up into the space.

Hays City Store has an old pasture converted into a parking and is perfect for shit stains like that but I guess its easier for folks to be assholes than courteous.  

On 3/13/2024 at 10:55 AM, BonzoMontreaux said:

Don't have a pic... 

Went to Hays City Store last night and grabbed a spot on the fence rail next to the out door dining area.  Came back out and some 'more-money-than-brains-and-human-decency-piece-of-shit' parks their Ford 450 in the parking spot next to our vehicle.  There is no way in hell that that fucking monstrosity is fitting in a parking spot in that parking lot to begin with.  Fucker's left driver side duallies parked well over the line towards our vehicle and to top it off, the fucker didn't even have the courtesy to fucking pull all the way up into the space.

Hays City Store has an old pasture converted into a parking and is perfect for shit stains like that but I guess its easier for folks to be assholes than courteous.  

Parked in the lot outside the Southside BBQ in Hutto….

5903CF1E-360F-49A9-A914-26284A6314F1.jpeg

Edited by Armybrat
  • Rage+1 4

On 2/22/2024 at 2:03 PM, elfenix said:

Brodozer decided to pull thru in a narrow angled row parking lot

E53B0B5A-5B6D-4972-B1E7-D9EFB34A3B52.thumb.jpeg.bbbb9f7f17cf27ee687be4cf96d1f556.jpeg

163514FC-42FE-48D1-9CF0-9D418FD552DE.thumb.jpeg.bbea835502eb818943f805af7d5e1b25.jpeg

10/10 the truck driver is the type to bitch about lazy people and/or people who don't follow the rules because of course the rules don't apply to said driver.

On a good karma note, we were walking out of a crowded Austin restaurant on Lamar recently and there were some grandparents pulled up with the grandkids piling out of the car with the agitated grandmother who was trying to figure out where equally agitated grandpa was going to park with no spaces available. So we strolled up, 'excuse me, but if you can wait one sec we're backing out right there' (point to our car) which was ten yards away. Probably saved that guys life, he looked like he was going to have a heart attack if he had to find a place to park over the lunch hour on a weekday.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, tigol said:

Yep. This is why I hate them. Learn to park your shit or drive a Prius.

but since Prius drivers can neither drive nor park, how does this fix anything?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

What do you suppose that truck's range towing that trailer is?

09a5d985-db3a-4dd1-a492-78170872950c_tex

Edit:  maximum range is about 110 miles. Why even bother? Just drive home and sleep in your own bed. 
https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/towing-an-airstream-with-the-cybertruck-range-test.13083/

Edited by nnm
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, nnm said:

maximum range is about 110 miles

Yeah, that guy is going to feather the pedal. How far is the next charging station?

Edited by RPM
that's why he's got the airstream

3 hours ago, nnm said:

09a5d985-db3a-4dd1-a492-78170872950c_tex

Edit:  maximum range is about 110 miles. Why even bother? Just drive home and sleep in your own bed. 
https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/towing-an-airstream-with-the-cybertruck-range-test.13083/

Those pics were taken over easter weekend in Alpine. Its about 80 miles to Big Bend from there. Not sure if there are any charging stations in Big Bend/Terlingua. 

There is one in Ft. Stockton, about 70 miles away. There might be one in Marfa, 25 miles, but I don't know. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Those pics were taken over easter weekend in Alpine. Its about 80 miles to Big Bend from there. Not sure if there are any charging stations in Big Bend/Terlingua. 

There is one in Ft. Stockton, about 70 miles away. There might be one in Marfa, 25 miles, but I don't know. 

Hope he's got a generator in the back!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

Surly 1%?

He’s got 1% brains. Idiotic to drive any electric vehicle through west Texas, let alone one pulling an airstream. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, wd40 said:

speaking of incels, check out this posterchild

image.thumb.jpeg.10ce0fe1b3baae483c6f9b3fb04b94eb.jpeg

Funny story/ Back in the mid 80's I was owner/operator of a '74 Freightliner and a 35' end dump (think rock truck except I hauled EVERYTHING.) I pulled into a space at the Detroit 76 Truckstop, walked in and had a fantastic lunch. Took a legitimate country crap to christen the Michigan wastewater system and walked out to find some JB Huntish motherfucker has blocked me in with his trailer because he didn't gaf about the lines. Pissed, I was. I get his truck number and waltz back in the truckstop to the fuel desk and ask them to get this asshole to move. Girl behind the counter says "I got this." JB Huntish truck #OU812, your COMCHECK is ready at the fuel desk. Back in the day COMCHECK was the preferred money transfer system. The guy came running like a dog to snausage. I bitch talked his truck driving school graduate ass every step of the way and it was a long fucking walk.

Edited by RPM
  • Haha 5
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1