The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

On 1/31/2019 at 9:18 PM, Bama Chick said:

https://www.wltx.com/article/news/local/south-carolina-opioid-deaths-rise-47-percent-in-3-years/101-5b56f144-33ce-4383-be56-652cecb49008

Health officials in South Carolina say the number of deaths blamed on opioid use increased 47 percent over three years.

News outlets reported the  South Carolina Opioid Emergency Response Team released its first annual report on Thursday.

That report shows the increase in deaths between 2014 and 2017. The task force was created in late 2017 by Gov. Henry McMaster.  

And ole Chuck may think it’s only “the blacks and the browns” engaging in this behavior but I’ve got news for him.

All this poor white trash, straight ticket republicans live exactly the same way, Chuck.

Living a life of paycheck to paycheck and spending what little extra money left on wine, woman, song, cigarettes, weed, and scratch offs isn’t about race - it’s about working class poverty.

4 minutes ago, GSU&UT said:

This is the real kind of scary shit the GOP is pulling. We have posters on here, presumably with a college degree from UT, who legitimately think the only way someone is racist is if they drop a hard R n-bomb.

Look, the freedom to say "you know....THOSE people...[wink]" is PRECISELY what this country is all about.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Look, the freedom to say "you know....THOSE people...[wink]" is PRECISELY what this country is all about.

Enlightened Surly centrists and conservatives: Not everything is racist, this is why Hillary lost.

The rest of us: This policy disproportionately affects minorities.

Enlightened Surly centrists and conservatives: That's just a coincidence.

The rest of us: And what about all these other policies that have a disproportionate effect?

Enlightened Surly centrists and conservatives: Look you can't claim it's racist just because blacks are poor, misbehaved, and can't accept personal responsibility.

17 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

And ole Chuck may think it’s only “the blacks and the browns” engaging in this behavior but I’ve got news for him.

All this poor white trash, straight ticket republicans live exactly the same way, Chuck.

Living a life of paycheck to paycheck and spending what little extra money left on wine, woman, song, cigarettes, weed, and scratch offs isn’t about race - it’s about working class poverty.

Or life of an engineering undergrad

Who started this stupid "everyone can bring a guest!" crap?

Fuck that noise.

POTUS, First Lady, Speaker should be the only ones. Maybe VP and Senate Majority Leader too. 

Go watch it at home like everyone else.

17 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Subtle.

You know what?  In the current Age of Grift, I respect their game.  There was an opportunity -- Fox News will pay $$$ to have sassy black women on the air who LOVE Trump ("See, Mildred, we can't be racist -- black people LOVE my president!  MAGA!")  The only requirement is: get on TV and shower praise on DOTUS.  That's easy.  Words are easy.  And the cash rolls in.  They saw an opportunity, they grabbed it.  Making money off of gullible idiots is the American Way.  God Bless America, and God Bless Donald Trump!  Amen and Hallelujah!

• Like 1

Steve King's advisers have spent the morning desperately trying to get him to stop saying "my guest is a Negress" and layering him with the reasons why it's a bad idea to show up with his hair in corn rows and why that hairstyle is not at all "pro Iowa."   

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

You know what?  In the current Age of Grift, I respect their game.  There was an opportunity -- Fox News will pay $$$ to have sassy black women on the air who LOVE Trump ("See, Mildred, we can't be racist -- black people LOVE my president!  MAGA!")  The only requirement is: get on TV and shower praise on DOTUS.  That's easy.  Words are easy.  And the cash rolls in.  They saw an opportunity, they grabbed it.  Making money off of gullible idiots is the American Way.  God Bless America, and God Bless Donald Trump!  Amen and Hallelujah!

I'm still bummed no one invited me to a White Elephant Christmas party. I was totally going to bring a D&S "Trump's Yo President" shirt for my gift. 

1 minute ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

I'm still bummed no one invited me to a White Elephant Christmas party. I was totally going to bring a D&S "Trump's Yo President" shirt for my gift. 

Fuck.  Genius.

Still, my favorite White Elephant is a Jerry Springer "Too Hot for TV" DVD.

43 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Steve King's advisers have spent the morning desperately trying to get him to stop saying "my guest is a Negress" and layering him with the reasons why it's a bad idea to show up with his hair in corn rows and why that hairstyle is not at all "pro Iowa."   

Steve King's adviser is Bubba, who runs the Cornhusker Inn in Climbing Hill.

Edited by Al_4_ISU
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Chooky said:

11 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Steve King - “Hey, we have one extra ticket for tonight. See if we can get a black. Maybe Zirconia or Polyester is available?”

steve king: "and make sure you use the forceps. i won't stand for any half-assed octoroons! we need a real black!"

Steve King showing up to SOTU wearing Kangol hat.  

[crowd gasps when they think he is about to enter chamber with a hat]

[stops right at the entrance. does half turn, removes hat by flipping it on to one shoulder, doing the wave while the hat rolls down one arm]

[moonwalks to his seat while crowd applauds]

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

5 hours ago, Js1 said:

Who started this stupid "everyone can bring a guest!" crap?

Fuck that noise.

POTUS, First Lady, Speaker should be the only ones. Maybe VP and Senate Majority Leader too. 

Go watch it at home like everyone else.

I kind of feel sorry for Pelosi having to sit through what will probably be a speech full of lies that he’ll mispronounce. Wouldn’t blame her if she dozed off a few times.

14 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

These guys think that buying politicians is a constitutional right.

I would give $500 to any journalist who would simply ask him "whose free speech would be violated by making election day a holiday, and how?"

So much of what is wrong with our politics is that nobody even challenges these dipshits by asking a few simple questions when they spout obviously insane shit.

1 minute ago, Hank Kingsley said:

The GOP is more concerned about keeping brown people out than actually protecting American lives. 

ANYTHING AT ALL to distract from gun violence and Republican ties to the NRA.

Anything. Seriously.  We'll even take Trump's Russian collusion to avoid angering our gun-toting base of dorks.

• Hugo Stiglitz changed the title to The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult