We are going to lose.

Tailleur17

7 hours ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Go fuck yourself bitch. Herman and the Horns turned the season around against USC

USC is nobody. Worse than Tulsa. I enjoyed watching that win but if you take anything more than the fact that we are better than USC and only USC from it you might need to open your eyes a little more. 

• Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Your Mom said:

USC is nobody. Worse than Tulsa. I enjoyed watching that win but if you take anything more than the fact that we are better than USC and only USC from it you might need to open your eyes a little more. 

If you think usc is worse than Tulsa then you are the clueless one who needs to open their eyes. Jesus what a horrible take, unless my sarcasm meter is horribly calibrated. 

2 hours ago, Your Mom said:

They looked pretty good beating a good WSU team last night and JT Daniels was impressive. If you really think Tulsa is better than them you are a raging moron. We be 3-1 after today and will be meeting my 9-3 expected at the quarter pole

11 hours ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Go fuck yourself bitch. Herman and the Horns turned the season around against USC

Your first sentence is brilliant and I’d subscribe to its newsletter if it had one. 

Your second sentence is fucking terrible, and I say that even after adjusting for you being a hopeless romantic and easy mark for any type of evangelist. Get a hold of your life. 

10 hours ago, The People’s Elbow said:

Your first sentence is brilliant and I’d subscribe to its newsletter if it had one. 

Your second sentence is fucking terrible, and I say that even after adjusting for you being a hopeless romantic and easy mark for any type of evangelist. Get a hold of your life. 

Care to amend your post after today’s big win over TCU?