1. Alabama

2. Ohio State

3. Clemson

4. Notre Dame

5. LSU

6. Georgia

7. Texas

8. UCF

If Michigan beats Wisconsin they will be Ranked ahead of HORNS.

Also West Virginia will be in front of TEXAS If they come back and Win tonight....

And Oklahoma may actually jump TEXAS too since we barely beat Bears at Home...

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Fuck You 2

42 minutes ago, Tired of Lurking said:

If iSU wins:

1. Alabama

2. Ohio State

3. Clemson

4. Notre Dame

5. LSU

6. Georgia

7. Texas

8. UCF

Michigan might jump us too if they win.

OU didn’t play and UCF struggled, so they’ll jump them easy, so I bet they are just behind or just ahead of us.

1 minute ago, NowThis said:

UT will probably be 6 tomorrow.  Right now the cfp imo is bama, tosu, clemson and sadly ND.  Need USC to save the world next month. 

LSU will jump us, deservedly so. They have a stronger resume and look objectively better. Georgia might remain one spot above us.

2 minutes ago, NowThis said:

UT will probably be 6 tomorrow.  Right now the cfp imo is bama, tosu, clemson and sadly ND.  Need USC to save the world next month. 

sickening pitt didn't take care of them today. there is no more insufferable prick in cfb than this guy.

KvlDqK8h.jpg

• Like 1

It may soon come to an end, but we're guaranteed to be atop the league standings until at least 27 October. When was the last time we were leading the big XII that late in the season?  

29 minutes ago, satyanash said:

Michigan, LSU, jump ahead of us with quality wins. Georgia probably stays ahead of us too despite the loss because "quality loss" + SECSECSEC.

That leaves us at #8, which honestly is probably appropriate after today. 

Ah yes, you were in peak bitch mode when Sam went out today. I’m surprised you made it through the self-induced despair.

• Like 2

The polls will be interesting to see. Almost everyone either struggled or got beat.  

tOSU got scorched on the ground big time.  Their D is almost a bad as ours . lol

UGA got broke over like a cheap shotgun by the ONLY ranked team they have played this year.

ND looked worse than us.

Pedo went down like Sandusky is doing nightly in his current living accommodations. 

Washington went down in overtime.

WVU got cornholed by ISU...  9 first downs and 152 total yards.  They weren't very gentle on the visitors so i wouldn't expect any hillbilly writeup praising their hospitality.

We got a win...  Barely...

UCF by 1.

AUB lost

Miami lost.

Bama is Bama

LSU looks good other than losing last week to Florida who had to comeback from an 18 point deficit to put away mighty Vandy...

Mich is a hard read.  Their best win was tonight against Wis who lost yo a very pedestrian BYU. In fact the only "win" the badgers have this season is against Iowa...   Their other games have been WKU, UNM, and corn aggy.

Curious to see who they punish for struggling and how they reward Mich for beating a extremely overrated Wisconsin team and LSU for beating a very suspect highly ranked Georgia that has not beat anyone with half a pulse.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

If Michigan beats Wisconsin they will be Ranked ahead of HORNS.

Also West Virginia will be in front of TEXAS If they come back and Win tonight....

And Oklahoma may actually jump TEXAS too since we barely beat Bears at Home...

How the fuck would OU jump us. Are you retarded or just drunk?

Pulled this off espn of all places....

Auburn is still a top-25 team

Sure, the Tigers lost -- this time in humiliating fashion to woeful Tennessee. But really, that's no surprise. Since the Kick Six game in 2013, Auburn is just 23-23 against Power 5 opponents. The crazy thing about that, though, is despite that obvious mediocrity, the Tigers have been ranked in 86 percent of the AP polls during that period. Iowa, on the other hand, is 31-19 vs. Power 5 foes in that span and has spent only 17 weeks ranked. It's tough to get all those quality losses in the Big Ten.

• Like 3

If iSU wins:
1. Alabama
2. Ohio State
3. Clemson
4. Notre Dame
5. LSU
6. Georgia
7. Texas
8. UCF

Yep and while we should care, it’s upsetting. Georgia lost by double digits. LSU lost just last week.

Also don’t forget Michigan. They might jump Texas to.

I’m sure if Texas looked more dominating it wouldn’t be so easy to let teams jump them. But in the end just win out and let the chips fall where they may.

And for Bama not to screw up in the SEC title games GA loss assured they won’t get into the playoffs if they lose the SEC tittle game. But If Bama loses you just know they’ll push them in over a conference champ or Domer.

6 minutes ago, Drew said:

And for Bama not to screw up in the SEC title games GA loss assured they won’t get into the playoffs if they lose the SEC tittle game. But If Bama loses you just know they’ll push them in over a conference champ or Domer.

the annual question is how many losses will it take for the committee to not pick Bama. 

They have their own set of rules. 

ND remaining schedule 

@ Navy - W 

Northwestern - the wildcats can give people a scare, but probably a home win for Irish 

FSU - the noles are quietly improving.  They do have the athletes to beat ND. Possible upset here 

Syracuse - another team that plays a good game sometimes vs. good teams. They have a solid QB . Still, Irish probably win this. 

@ USC on 11/24  -- right here is the focus of the world. C'mon overhyped USC do it! 

Rankings projections from CBS
They have Texas at #6. Ahead of LSU and Michigan, behind Georgia and the unbeaten 4.
LSU left no doubt against UGA. It would be a new feat of AP poll mental gymnastics to have UGA ranked above them.

My guess for top 10:

1. Bama
2. Jorts
3. Clemson
4. ND
5. LSU
6. Michigan
7. UGA
8. Texas
9. UCF
10. Oklahoma

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, gmr548 said:

LSU left no doubt against UGA. It would be a new feat of AP poll mental gymnastics to have UGA ranked above them.

My guess for top 10:

1. Bama
2. Jorts
3. Clemson
4. ND
5. LSU
6. Michigan
7. UGA
8. Texas
9. UCF
10. Oklahoma

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Jorts are OSU? I've always associated jorts with Gata

Hello everyone. Big OU fan here. I know, get lost. Blah blah blah. Anyways, craziness yesterday. As a fan of the game with no hatred toward Texas, the Horns deserve to move up. Are they as good as what their new ranking should be? It’s not for anyone to judge other than how they continue to play. Anyways, IMO, my Top 10:

1. Alabama

2. Clemson

3. Louisiana State

4. Ohio State

5. Texas

6. Notre Dame

7. Georgia

8. Central Florida 

9. Michigan

10. Florida

• Like 2

12 hours ago, TKthunder2 said:

Michigan might jump us too if they win.

OU didn’t play and UCF struggled, so they’ll jump them easy, so I bet they are just behind or just ahead of us.

Michigan will get creamed by Pedo State and Cockring State.

4 minutes ago, Casual Encounter said:

Placing Texas ahead of ND and Georgia at this point is ridiculous, IMO.

Georgia is better than us, no doubt. But looking strictly at resume we should be ahead. Georgia has beaten nobody. Their wins are:

- Some FCS team

- Middle Tennessee State or whatever

- A 3-3 South Carolina squad

- A 3-3 Missouri team

- A 3-3 Tennessee team

- A 3-4 Vanderbilt team

LSU is the only P5 team above .500 they've played, and they got thumped by 20 points.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Reminder none of the rankings matter because at the end of the season they crunch the numbers and see who brings the most cash for the Bama invitational.

Washington?

Polls are polls and the CFP is an ESPN owned product, the two aren't related. There may be some overlap but yes, the polls and the CFP are wholly separate entities.