Tell me about Cameron (Lawton, Oklahoma) Delaware Valley (Doylestown, Pennsylvania) New Mexico State (Las Cruces) North Carolina A&T (Greensboro) Panhandle State (Goodwell, Oklahoma) UC Davis (Davis, California) Utah State (Logan)

MrPhlegm

2 hours ago, ClubWhatever said:

Man is on a lifelong quest.  Let his gravestone be inscribed “fuck off aggy”

That'll be a sad day. Phlegm is a god damn treasure for the site. I'll be pouring some of my 40 out for you, old homie. While also calling aggy aggy and shouting muledick to unsuspecting twats.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, GringoSalado said:

NMSU has a legit rodeo team and a huge campus (900 acres) with lots of kick ass facilities (arenas, fields, greenhouses). Real aggies vs aggy. 

Buy they do suck at football.

Las Cruces is a pretty cool town.  Used to go there at least every other month for work.  Maybe 200K in and around the city.  Right next to the Organ mountains, named so because they look like a penis, or maybe some lungs or a heart.  I don't know which

13 minutes ago, BurntOrangeBlooded15 said:

Cameron University in the great ole town of Lawton, Oklahoma.  Fun facts,  Lawton was voted the 8th most dangerous city for women(2012), the 79th most dangerous city (2017) and the 4th worst town to raise a kid (2018). 

Waco #1

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, BurntOrangeCrush said:

I have been on the field at the New Mexico St. to see Metallica and Guns n Roses. Most people that ever step foot in that stadium

They've had some really good concerts there.  A friend of mine saw the Rolling Stones a few decades ago.  I think the acoustics are better there than the Sun Bowl, so if an act that is too big for the basketball arena at UTEP or NMSU, they use the stadium in Las Cruces.  It never rains and the weather is usually nice after the sun sets

UTEP and NMSU are about 30 minutes apart.  It's actually a pretty good rivalry.  They usually suck pretty equally

• Like 1

On 10/9/2018 at 8:08 AM, The Earl of Texas said:

Ohhhhh it’s like A&Ms “tu” thing except for OUR losers. I get it

It's a parody of "tu"

aggy boy. Anyway this thread is about Aggies. Take that aggy shit to the other thread.

You seem stupid I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

On 10/9/2018 at 3:02 PM, UTEX_ME said:

what gif do you think of when you think of  Mr Phlegm? This is what comes to mind first:

giphy.gif

I usually set the moustache on fire first.

On 10/9/2018 at 3:02 PM, UTEX_ME said:

what gif do you think of when you think of  Mr Phlegm? This is what comes to mind first:

giphy.gif

I usually set el moustacho on fuego first

Academically, UC Davis runs circles around all other aggie schools (especially aggy). They're at least a top 15 public institution. Up there with Texas, Michigan, UVA.

They haven't been D1 too long but have a nice little following.

I visited a friend during college and scored with her suitemate after a tailgate. She was from Hawaii. I will always hold a special place in my heart for UC Davis Aggie football.

9 hours ago, ramirezut said:

Academically, UC Davis runs circles around all other aggie schools (especially aggy). They're at least a top 15 public institution. Up there with Texas, Michigan, UVA.

They haven't been D1 too long but have a nice little following.

I visited a friend during college and scored with her suitemate after a tailgate. She was from Hawaii. I will always hold a special place in my heart for UC Davis Aggie football.

But how are they at meat judging?