We are going to win

Slacks

8 minutes ago, Xcalibur said:

We will win. 

RadiologyHorn got banned (for some reason), so there is no one left on the board to guarantee wins for us.   

It turned out he was an aggy who was trying to bank rep to troll the recruiting board and get quotes that would look ridiculous in hindsight after our inevitable losses. Didn't really work out for him.

Edited by texifornia
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Xcalibur said:

We will win. 

RadiologyHorn got banned (for some reason), so there is no one left on the board to guarantee wins for us.  

Why the fuck did he get banned. What the fuck is going on here when our good luck charm gets booted. Shmitty got banned and he was a harmless, entertaining little fuck. Too many bannings going on here 

4 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Why the fuck did he get banned. What the fuck is going on here when our good luck charm gets booted. Shmitty got banned and he was a harmless, entertaining little fuck. Too many bannings going on here 

RadiologyHorn got crowdsource banned because he was a troll.

Edited by Machinator

7 minutes ago, Machinator said:

RadiologyHorn got crowdsource banned because he was a troll.

I guess that makes sense, his original "I guarantee we beat USC" post was pretty incredible. Something only a true believer or a serious troll would make.  I guess he was the latter.  I, on the other hand, am a true believer.  We will beat these bright orange fucks tomorrow night.

1 hour ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

I don’t give a shit if he was a troll. All he’d post is that he was guaranteeing us a win. Don’t like fucking with the mojo

Sweet Christ. Be a man. You know how many layers of jinxes we'd have to go through to ensure everything is the same, week to week?

What is this pansy ass True Believer shit. It's a shitty Okie Lite team. I'm not a fan of "showing up and winning" but that's exactly what we are going to do. I don't have to be a LHN trademarked "True Believer" to have faith that the Horns are going to handle an absolute dogshit pokie team. 

7 hours ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

I don’t give a shit if he was a troll. All he’d post is that he was guaranteeing us a win. Don’t like fucking with the mojo

It's ok. Mack Brown filled in for radiologyhorn.  Not that he "guaranteed a win", but the mojo...

Edited by GotThatFire

We are due for another assfucking from the league.  They have already shown they will use T.Boone as the vehicle.
Depends on if the great minds at the Big12 office think BlowU has a better chance of getting to the playoffs than we do. They just want somebody in...no matter what.