Zach Smith is a stupid, disgusting piece of shit.

Beau Vine

5 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Fuck yourself. You know the rules, pussy. 

yeah, no mention of anybody even remotely related to politics regardless for any reason ever, because needledick losers like yourself can't help catching feelings over serial sex offenders due to that extra chromosome you harbor

which is why you're untouchable, because you're mayor of bitchville. Die in a fire, please.

Edited by BigXII
  • Like 8
  • Fuck You 3

20 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

It’s really simple. Apparently, you’re thick-headed. 

Yes, it really is simple: no one is allowed to chide a serial child molester on this board with you around, captain needledick. You confuse "someone who at one point was a politician" with being political, because you are a goddamn moron. Again, die in a fire, you fucking monster. 

• Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, BigXII said:

Yes, it really is simple: no one is allowed to chide a serial child molester on this board with you around, captain needledick. You confuse "someone who at one point was a politician" with being political, because you are a goddamn moron. Again, die in a fire, you fucking monster. 

You’re still crying because you brought the politics board to the football board?

Shut the fuck up and keep politics where it goes, dumb bitch. 

• Like 3

Of all the people you could point to as examples, you choose a current politician who is engaged in a very recent controversy, and then you greatly exaggerate the allegations against him (he is allegedly one of several people who knew about, but did not report, a third person's sexual abuse of collegiate student athletes; no one is accusing him of being a "serial child molester"). The post stinks of a political attack. Why is it on the football board?

• Like 2

Y’all be nice to big12. He’s really sensitive and doesn’t do well when people tell him things he doesn’t want to hear.

Does he want to hear that Zach Smith is a stupid, disgusting piece of shit? Because I'm here to announce that Zach Smith is a stupid, disgusting piece of shit, and I think we can all agree on that point.

Other points of possible agreement include that OU has no defense, and it's 11:12 and OU still sucks.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Heh.

I've played a few rounds totally sober, and now I suck horribly after the first sip of anything. Cursed I guess. Its turned from a hobby to sport if I cant be intoxicated while playin.

A Xanax bar to each oz of alcohol will fix that.  Pro tip..  if ur doing blow or sativa  you can do 2:1 shots to bar ratio.  

On 11/19/2018 at 3:23 AM, CoJo said:

🤦‍♂️

Is this on aggypedia? Can we screen-cap the entire reply thread? I think that is the first tweet of which I have actually read the entirety of replies. You'd think the cognitive dissonance is strong in this case....but no. aggy.

Edited by TexMexBuddha

• 2 weeks later...