Zach Smith is a stupid, disgusting piece of shit.

Beau Vine

2 minutes ago, Chad said:

How many lines of coke is he going to snort before recording his podcast?

Zack Smith airing out his family’s dirty laundry and cracking on his aunts..... oooooh, sounds fascinating.  

I’m kidding of course. This sounds like a train wreck. I will of course listen for the cringe value. 

1 hour ago, Lhorn said:

Zack Smith airing out his family’s dirty laundry and cracking on his aunts..... oooooh, sounds fascinating.  

I’m kidding of course. This sounds like a train wreck. I will of course listen for the cringe value. 

No shit. Guess he doesn't realize he looks even crazier going after his aunt. No one gives a shit about that zack. Tell us what we really want to know-- specifically, what items did you purchase online and have shipped to your office. That's a great starting point. 

19 hours ago, OU Sucks said:

Poor girl. She's already contemplating the life choices that got her to this point:zach.jpg

Is he dating Bran now?

She looks like she is warged into some forest creature that is nowhere near the vicinity of Zach Smith.

Edited by smuggs

Who's that supposed to be next the fire? His new woman?

Also, I'm going to see if he'll include Steel Shank as a subject in one of his "EXPOSED!!!!" podcasts. If he does, I'll be sure and let y'all know when it's scheduled.

Edited by Steel Shank

Wonder if Dave whinham is anyone of significance or just some poor slob who’s gonna get slandered because Zach didn’t like the job his company did re-tarring his driveway?

Certainly McMurphy, the reporter who shat on Zach is gonna get a coke fueled rant on Zach’s  show. 

Rohypnol is a helluva drug
Why do drugs have to have such weird names? I stayed with my pops in the hospital last night for a minor surgery and the doc was going over the drugs this morning with me on what he was taking. Its kehxuyc and aljhducis and owjbrucikfnfb hsjdkcjdjdi.

Random rant over.

3 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Why do drugs have to have such weird names? I stayed with my pops in the hospital last night for a minor surgery and the doc was going over the drugs this morning with me on what he was taking. Its kehxuyc and aljhducis and owjbrucikfnfb hsjdkcjdjdi.

Random rant over.

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Steel Shank said:

Who's that supposed to be next the fire? His new woman?

Also, I'm going to see if he'll include Steel Shank as a subject in one of his "EXPOSED!!!!" podcasts. If he does, I'll be sure and let y'all know when it's scheduled.

Didn't you get nailedfor exposure back in 1944?  I kid I kid.

1 hour ago, markstanco said:

Random rant over.

Your dad is in a Welsh hospital?

• Like 2

13 hours ago, markstanco said:

Random rant over.

Don't worry about the name, contents, or side effects. Drugs are good m'kay.