Zach Smith is a stupid, disgusting piece of shit.

Beau Vine

<dials Zach> Hi, Zach, it's Courtney. Hey, I've got car trouble, could you pick up the kids from school? Yeah, good, thanks!

<dials 911> Oh, god! Help me, it's Courtney Smith? Yeah, Zach SMith my ex, said he's gonna grab the kids from school and head for Canada. Help me! Help me! He's on his way right now!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

Michelle has balls?

30 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

Somewhere Tom and Michelle Herman and the entire OSU administration and legal staff are toasting Zach and laughing their balls off. 

This deserves an upvote. But yall gotta share. 

1 minute ago, Doc Reeves said:

Divorces be ugly

Damn skippy. Ask any lawyer who’ll shoot straight with you and he/she will admit if they could afford to give up part of their practice this would be it. Unless they actually like this shit, which I can’t fathom.

Personally I’ve represented capital murderers who were infinitely more reasonable 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

I'm going to go with the school knew he wasn't allowed to pick the kids up. 

And then he got belligerent with the staff, because he doesn't play that legal document bullshit or pansy-assed accountability garbage.  That elementary school staff following a legal order will have hell to pay when Smith totally exposes what frauds they are on his podcast.    

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Tex Long said:

<dials Zach> Hi, Zach, it's Courtney. Hey, I've got car trouble, could you pick up the kids from school? Yeah, good, thanks!

<dials 911> Oh, god! Help me, it's Courtney Smith? Yeah, Zach SMith my ex, said he's gonna grab the kids from school and head for Canada. Help me! Help me! He's on his way right now!

I've heard she can't actually do that, and if she does it's a felony charge against her

Actually, there's been a massive misunderstanding.  A big shipment of sex toys and lubes that he ordered were accidentally delivered to the wrong place, and that just happened to be the kids' school.  When he found out where his shipment was and went to pick it up, the school administrators jumped to the wrong conclusion and had him arrested.   The whole thing was set up by Tom Herman to ruin his life.

No doubt Smith's tweets after posting bail will be self reflective and focused on positive changes after he totally pwns all who have wronged him.  Even after the skid marks Meyer left at Florida, it's hard to fathom how this guy lasted under him.  He risked his entire second chance at not being a complete garbage person on this jabbering buffoon.    

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Damnit none of those pussy cops saw him reaching for his gun in his waistband?

You talkin' 'bout that Zach Smith and Wesson Oil .358 ("It only has to be 1 point better") Domestic Special, with the 4.5" "barrel"?

Please tell me that is the actual photo from his booking and not a stock photo?...   I'm sorry, but I've been fired from a company of which I was allegedly wronged by, the last fucking thing I would be wearing is a company shirt...  Even if that isn't a booking photo(no height thingy in background), I'm pretty damn sure I would make sure any photo released by my attorney would not be one of me wearing a fucking ohio state shirt...  

I really hope the kids turn out ok -- it's got to be some level of bullshit to observe this happening.  Sad too if he was really wearing an OSU shirt...didn't they wrong him in his eyes?  Is his self-worth as a human still tied into OSU??  

20 hours ago, mr. sunshine said:

Damn skippy. Ask any lawyer who’ll shoot straight with you and he/she will admit if they could afford to give up part of their practice this would be it. Unless they actually like this shit, which I can’t fathom.

Personally I’ve represented capital murderers who were infinitely more reasonable 

I resemble this remark.  Zero family law cases in 2019.

18 hours ago, UTDD said:

I really hope the kids turn out ok -- it's got to be some level of bullshit to observe this happening.  Sad too if he was really wearing an OSU shirt...didn't they wrong him in his eyes?  Is his self-worth as a human still tied into OSU??  

When you consider that in his mind he's the best WR coach in history and all of the fans and players know he was wronged and deserves to be restored to his throne, it makes sense. He's just an exiled king repping his rightful kingdom.