Zach Smith is a stupid, disgusting piece of shit.

Beau Vine

23 hours ago, Mikey4 said:
On 3/27/2019 at 11:37 PM, LTtxfan said:
Wondering why ole Zach is waiting till May??
  • Does payment from ohio state end in May?
  • Is there some legal agreement or hearing that he needs to get past before he goes all scorched earth on the world?
  • Does he have a book coming out in May?
Surprised ohio state alumni can't find a way to quiet this guy...... Zach was on the ohio state staff since 2012 so lots of skeletons in Urby and the buckeyes closets.  If Zach continues with his rampage, it will come back to haunt Zach and buckeye nation....

Read more  

He's basically inviting people to pay him not to do the podcast. Classy.

Gotdam, this is true, isn't it?

I’m amused that he thinks he’s going to have a podcast career. Probably imagines himself taking on tough topics and giving a no BS, no holds barred insiders view that people will appreciate. Sure, he’ll ruffle some freathers.  He might be “too real” for some. Probably have his stodgier listeners clutching their pearls and getting the vapors, but they’ll keep listening because he’s not tellin them what they want to hear, he’s telling them what they need to hear.  Each podcast will start with a “must hear” profanity laced tirade on one of sport hot button topics which he’ll call “The Zack Attack.”  Each week his show will be the talk of sports radio.  They’ll debate whether this was the week Zack went too far in exposing the hypocrites and fakes of sports.....

At least I’m sure that’s what he envisions.  The reality will be a modicum of interest from two fan bases for 1 week and the interest of bloggers who will view him as a lunatic. Then interest will drop like a lead balloon. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Lhorn said:

I’m amused that he thinks he’s going to have a podcast career. Probably imagines himself taking on tough topics and giving a no BS, no holds barred insiders view that people will appreciate. Sure, he’ll ruffle some freathers.  He might be “too real” for some. Probably have his stodgier listeners clutching their pearls and getting the vapors, but they’ll keep listening because he’s not tellin them what they want to hear, he’s telling them what they need to hear.  Each podcast will start with a “must hear” profanity laced tirade on one of sport hot button topics which he’ll call “The Zack Attack.”  Each week his show will be the talk of sports radio.  They’ll debate whether this was the week Zack went too far in exposing the hypocrites and fakes of sports.....

At least I’m sure that’s what he envisions.  The reality will be a modicum of interest from two fan bases for 1 week and the interest of bloggers who will view him as a lunatic. Then interest will drop like a lead balloon. 

Typical coke mania ideas. " lets do a podcast!"  Or " lets start a business selling ( insert coke addled lunacy)!!!""

• Like 1

16 hours ago, closetojumping said:

I like where this rube swats away his role in robbing a drug dealer at gun point and then fleeing the state with the ol’ “I was 19, you are a grown ass man” maneuver. Oddly, the age of 19 also means you were a grown ass man, you jort-sporting eunuch. 

This is awesome.  You can’t look away.  MOAR

I have no doubt that the intro music to his podcast will be 'Welcome to the Jungle.'  Not because he's an unoriginal, meatheaded douche bag, but because his podcast will be totally crazy like a jungle, where anything can happen and the feeble fall victim to the laws of nature and only alphas can survive in the jungle.  Either that or 'Crazy Train' because his podcast is like totally crazy and stuff.  Or 'Space Jam Theme' because there's no way y'all ready for this.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Chooky said:

I have no doubt that the intro music to his podcast will be 'Welcome to the Jungle.'  Not because he's an unoriginal, meatheaded douche bag, but because his podcast will be totally crazy like a jungle, where anything can happen and the feeble fall victim to the laws of nature and only alphas can survive in the jungle.  Either that or 'Crazy Train' because his podcast is like totally crazy and stuff.  Or 'Space Jam Theme' because there's no way y'all ready for this.

Jim Rome already uses that GNR song in his intro.... Zach will use a more bong inspired tune.

Edited by LTtxfan

On 3/30/2019 at 12:18 AM, NorLa Horns said:

Typical coke mania ideas. " lets do a podcast!"  Or " lets start a business selling ( insert coke addled lunacy)!!!""

I always think about Colin Farrell's coke binge scene in True Detective 2 when this psycho goes on one of his rants

giphy.gif

• Like 1

On 3/29/2019 at 5:17 PM, Lhorn said:

And that’s when you release the video of you humping on the wife of bubba the love sponge, to gin up some notoriety and interest. 

2 hours ago, Chooky said:

How about "Cocaine"?

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

already over? Does every state in the Big Ten close at 2:00 PM on the weekends? 

This is the best time of year in ohio, layers of clothes start to come off the women to show the 20 lb layer they've acquired over the winter. The weather is a mix of winter and April showers with an ok day mixed in to remind them how miserable Jan-May is before the bugs/mosquitos come calling in June. Just a terrible place with aggielike, head in the sand fans.

On 4/13/2019 at 2:07 PM, Parliament said:

Lake Travis native, WR Garrett Wilson had a great show out in the spring game today.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/B717GH4Ecnu8g" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/the-princess-bride-mandy-patinkin-robin-wright-B717GH4Ecnu8g">via GIPHY</a></p>

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP

• 2 weeks later...