Zach Smith is a stupid, disgusting piece of shit.

Beau Vine

32 minutes ago, Parliament said:

Just go with it. He's gonna drop one bomb each episode and tease 3 more. But you gotta listen to the who 60 minutes to get it.

And who's the other guy with him?

Without listening, I’d guess Billy Liucci. They’re equally credible and out of touch with reality. 

• Haha 1

He could be telling us where Jimmy Hoffa is actually buried and what happened to Amelia Earhart and he doesn't have enough credibility to get someone to cross the street to verify his claims.  It'll be a crazy, coke fueled, short ride back to obscurity.  

1 hour ago, BurntOrangeBlooded15 said:

Starts this thing with a story about the school president getting blown by a dude

Says “ had you goin huh?”

Says it’s completely false

Says rest of the podcasts are stories you’re suppose to believe 

Says, with dictionary in hand and big words written down, he has been targeted by the justice system. 

And thats a summary of the first 6 minutes. Holy shit Batman. I don’t know if his business model should start out with a giant lie considering no one believes his stupid fucking ass in the first place.  

That's his schtick?  Slander someone, then say "it was only a joke..... wink, wink," to avoid getting his ass sued back to the stone ages?  Bold strategy.  

I just can't fathom in what world any lawyer would allow his client to make a fucking podcast and "spill the beans" on all the dark secrets of, let's be honest, pretty powerful men in the coaching profession. Playing a recorded call from a random slut does not make his case any stronger. What a fucking sociopath this guy is. He is a wife beating shitstain, and thanks to Al Gore, he now gets a tiny podium to spew his bullshit. I really hope he eventually gets Chip Brown on his podcast, after a few cocktails. That would be comedy gold. 

I also hear Taylor Hamm is available for podcast interviews. 

Edited by Sejjr

I just can't fathom in what world any lawyer would allow his client to make a fucking podcast and "spill the beans" on all the dark secrets of, let's be honest, pretty powerful men in the coaching profession. Playing a recorded call from a random slut does not make his case any stronger. What a fucking sociopath this guy is. He is a wife beating shitstain, and thanks to Al Gore, he now gets a tiny podium to spew his bullshit. I really hope he eventually gets Chip Brown on his podcast, after a few cocktails. That would be comedy gold. 
He doesn't have a lawyer and he doesnt have a case.
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, markstanco said:
14 minutes ago, Sejjr said:

Read more  

He doesn't have a lawyer and he doesnt have a case.

Might need one soon.

• Like 1

You guys are way overthinking this.  Most of what he's saying is BS (although I do wanna hear what he as to say about Warriner).  Maybe Herman boinked stewardesses in Dallas.  Or maybe not.  I don't mind if he did.

ZS is the kind of douche you just have to listen to and enjoy.  Let us enjoy him for as long as he lasts.

PS.  He's gonna say some real shitty things about Michelle.  Just you wait.

2 hours ago, DaggerHorns said:

After the donkey show...

It ain't a real donkey show unless the Mexican Superman is there...

... or the Cuban one, but that's probably too long ago.

Heh heh. Heh heh heh. You said "too long". Heh heh. /Beavis

3 hours ago, Chooky said:

Closing out angry video rants at the edge of your restraining order at a girl's softball game with "menace to society" is exactly how you want to start your custody battle.  

And I’m sure her lawyers won’t have any use for the bile he spewing over the internet in the form of his podcast and other social media. Probably won’t even bring it up in court.