Zach Smith is a stupid, disgusting piece of shit.

Beau Vine

How do we know Herman was Zach’s “pal”?  He certainly was a work colleague who was required to go on recruiting trips and interact with him at OSU. And maybe their wives were friends, but I’ve never heard Mensa talk about them being buddies/pals/double dildo diddlers.... whatever.

Anything out of Smith’s mouth doesn’t have much credibility, no more than Looch’s lying lips.

• Like 1

I liked when zach periscoped from the parking lot of a kid's softball game, on the razor edge of his restraining order, to make the point that he's not crazy. And then closed that video out with "menace to society." Then got arrested at an elementary school a week later. These people are freaks. 

• Like 1

On 7/4/2019 at 1:38 PM, Tex Long said:

Please. The the two are certainly not equally evil, but - to me - they are equally igno(ra)ble. I feel for the kids, but not for their parents. Let it not be an asteroid, if you like... but it wouldn't break my heart if they both disappeared this afternoon...

you feel for the kids and yet you’d be ok with them losing their parents and growing up orphans, separated from each other and funneled through the foster system until they inevitably resort to a life of violent crime seeded by the loss of the two people who loved them the most in the world.  for shame. 

• Haha 1

Standard mia culpa. Public apology. " im very sorry to those i hurt, blah, blah , blah" 

1."looking to make a new start."

2. "Gonna check myself into rehab to get the help I need" 

3. " public do-gooder tour post rehab. 

Standard stuff for rehabilitating your image. 

Nuking the target from orbit isnt the go to move here. 

This guy needs to gp away in the worst way. For everybody's sake. Especially his own. 

11 hours ago, futureman said:

you feel for the kids and yet you’d be ok with them losing their parents and growing up orphans, separated from each other and funneled through the foster system until they inevitably resort to a life of violent crime seeded by the loss of the two people who loved them the most in the world.  for shame. 

Those parents? Why, yes, yes I would be okay with them simply disappearing. Why on Earth do you want the kids to have those two as parents? How many foster kids have you raised? You do know that most orphans go to grandparents or aunts/uncles, right? You do know that children of well-off families do not go into the foster-care system, right?

35 minutes ago, Tex Long said:

Those parents? Why, yes, yes I would be okay with them simply disappearing. Why on Earth do you want the kids to have those two as parents? How many foster kids have you raised? You do know that most orphans go to grandparents or aunts/uncles, right? You do know that children of well-off families do not go into the foster-care system, right?

you’re just an unbelievable idiot. 

20 hours ago, Armybrat said:

How do we know Herman was Zach’s “pal”?  He certainly was a work colleague who was required to go on recruiting trips and interact with him at OSU.  

Herman admitted they were hanging out together in strip clubs. I think in South Florida, and most of those are essentially brothels. I'm not saying this makes them blood brothers, but you don't go to a whorehouse with a guy, and then pay for his wife's divorce lawyer. 

55 minutes ago, JFKFC said:

Herman admitted they were hanging out together in strip clubs. I think in South Florida, and most of those are essentially brothels. I'm not saying this makes them blood brothers, but you don't go to a whorehouse with a guy, and then pay for his wife's divorce lawyer. 

this is all true . but i'm sure mrs. herman had some input here . and well,  we all know ......undefeated 

Hanging out in strip clubs out of town on a recruiting trip does not equal pals. If they were hanging out in their personal time in Columbus on a frequent basis, then there would be cause to think they were actual friends.

Then again maybe they were buddies before Mensa heard about the domestic abuse. Obviously they were not when Herman’s wife paid for the battered wife’s lawyer.

On the other hand, how would any of that make Herman the bad guy, especially after Urbs rehired the wife beater?

The misguided attempts by the rabid bucknuts to cast dispersions on Herman are a pathetic attempt to deflect attention from two pieces of shit - the wife beating criminal and the lying ass enabler who rehired him.

Edited by Armybrat
  • Like 5

12 minutes ago, mr.goodkat said:

this is all true . but i'm sure mrs. herman had some input here . and well,  we all know ......undefeated 

I would imagine she was the driving force to help the battered victim. Too goddamned bad Meyers &/or his wife didn’t have the ethics and balls to do it himself.

• Like 2

I do if I find out the dude is abusing his wife and terrorizing the family.

Because I’m not an asshole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

Gotta agree wholeheartedly with the sentiment of those who say "Fuck yes, I pay for the divorce lawyer if he's a wife-beating piece of shit."

There was a kid I was friends with way back in elementary school who was convicted of rape in his early 20s. Wanted me to testify for him during the punishment phase. I asked him to tell me his story, and it was so full of holes, it was sickening. Told him to fucking pound sand and enjoy prison. I don't see how you can look yourself in the mirror if you wouldn't do the same.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Gotta agree wholeheartedly with the sentiment of those who say "Fuck yes, I pay for the divorce lawyer if he's a wife-beating piece of shit."

There was a kid I was friends with way back in elementary school who was convicted of rape in his early 20s. Wanted me to testify for him during the punishment phase. I asked him to tell me his story, and it was so full of holes, it was sickening. Told him to fucking pound sand and enjoy prison. I don't see how you can look yourself in the mirror if you wouldn't do the same.

Boom W f’n P!!!

20 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Zach Smith's drama with his wife, including arrests for assaulting her, happened all the way back to his time with Urban in Florida. All of the coaches, including Tom, knew all about this for years. Maybe Tom initially thought the charges were bogus, and later came to realize they were now probably true. Perhaps, but if that is the case, you don't go drinking and hanging out with Zach Smith in whorehouses if you've realized he is a wife-beating piece of shit.

I don't want to go through life like an Okie, never being objective. Zach Smith is a horrible guy, he has continued to break the law, and his lust for continued publicity will do nothing but hurt his kids. I think Tom crossed some lines here. Not as bad ass Charlie Strong did by banging that chick at Louisville, but still. 

• Fuck You 5

Moving your goalposts, eh? And you still believe everything ZS says about Herman?

There is only one certainty here, the two POS are ZS and Meyer, so you should gtfo Herman’s back and quit deflecting from the criminal and his enabler. Otherwise you are going through life just like any other slackjaw bucknut, AB defender, or aggy.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, JFKFC said:

Zach Smith's drama with his wife, including arrests for assaulting her, happened all the way back to his time with Urban in Florida. All of the coaches, including Tom, knew all about this for years. Maybe Tom initially thought the charges were bogus, and later came to realize they were now probably true. Perhaps, but if that is the case, you don't go drinking and hanging out with Zach Smith in whorehouses if you've realized he is a wife-beating piece of shit.

I don't want to go through life like an Okie, never being objective. Zach Smith is a horrible guy, he has continued to break the law, and his lust for continued publicity will do nothing but hurt his kids. I think Tom crossed some lines here. Not as bad ass Charlie Strong did by banging that chick at Louisville, but still. 

It's fair to criticize TH for (allegedly) being buddies with ZS, assuming that he was aware of his domestic issues. But to your point, who knows what TH knew (and to what degree he knew it to be factual), and when he realized how bad it was, or if new stuff was coming out, etc?

But accompanying a guy to a strip club doesn't make TH complicit in ZS's abuse of his wife. And if TH had made previously bad decisions (to buddy up with ZS despite knowing of the abuse, if that was indeed the case), he should be criticized for those - not for eventually helping a battered woman get out of a bad marriage. 

• Like 2

Lotta talk in here about Zach and his granddaddy Earle Bruce. Haven't seen word one about Zach's parental units. Conventional wisdom says that batterers often result from growing up in a home with a dad who beats the mom. Any info on Smith the Elder?

1 hour ago, Tex Long said:

Lotta talk in here about Zach and his granddaddy Earle Bruce. Haven't seen word one about Zach's parental units. Conventional wisdom says that batterers often result from growing up in a home with a dad who beats the mom. Any info on Smith the Elder?

Who gives a fuck. This guy needs to just go away. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JFKFC said:

Zach Smith's drama with his wife, including arrests for assaulting her, happened all the way back to his time with Urban in Florida. All of the coaches, including Tom, knew all about this for years.

Hey moron, Tom wasn't on Urban's staff in FL. GTFO.  Negged. Your ass should be negged back to Columbus. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

So far the only accusations against Herman are from Zach Smith who is a known pathological liar with a known vendetta against Herman.  There is also evidence that Herman helped a victim of domestic violence to escape her terrible situation.  Yet some of you dumb asses want to accuse Herman of being complicit in all of this?  Go fuck yourselves.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, txhorns said:

So far the only accusations against Herman are from Zach Smith who is a known pathological liar with a known vendetta against Herman.  There is also evidence that Herman helped a victim of domestic violence to escape her terrible situation.  Yet some one of you dumb asses want to accuse Herman of being complicit in all of this?  Go fuck yourselfves.

FIFY

• Like 1

Pull your panties out and get off your high horse.
Being buddies and hangin with a guy that cheats isnt really bad in my book. Yes the cheating sux but why abandon a buddy over it. As long as that fucker doesnt bring said chick around me.
Staying buddies with a known wife abuser is a different story. Looks like TH and wife made a decision to help CS in her situation. They should be commended for that. They gave her a decent amount of $ to get her outta her terrible situation.
Smith is the pos. Deflecting blame on TH is just bullshit.

• Like 2

He just needs to go away...go to Ft Myers like all the other loser Ohioans down in that shit hole part of Florida.   I was already turned off after my trip to the shoe and when this all came out, I wasn't surprised. 

I'm still shocked we agreed to go back there.

Edited by jdhorn92

13 minutes ago, jdhorn92 said:

He just needs to go away...go to Ft Myers like all the other loser Ohioans down in that shit hole part of Florida.   I was already turned off after my trip to the shoe and when this all came out, I wasn't surprised. 

I'm still shocked we agreed to go back there.

I was there for that game, and will vouch for almost every horror story told by UT fans.  That aside, my ex wife was born, and grew up for awhile in Ft Myers, so this sort of hits close to her home, but fuck her.  I like the parallel with Floridians and Ohioans, it's extremely accurate.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Homesickhorn said:

I was there for that game, and will vouch for almost every horror story told by UT fans.  That aside, my ex wife was born, and grew up for awhile in Ft Myers, so this sort of hits close to her home, but fuck her.  I like the parallel with Floridians and Ohioans, it's extremely accurate.

Yeah, i like Captiva and Sanibel, but a ton of people from Ohio down there. I prefer to fly in/out of Sarasota for business in Port Charlotte.  RSW is a beating.

But that game was a beating.  Side story/CSB,  on the re-watch of the game, I found myself in the crowd after the Swead TD.  My ticket came from a student who was interning with a client. My traveling party had their own tickets.   I knew I wouldn't survive in that section so I basically stood in the aisle/concourse in the endzone.  When we went to get the ticket from him at his apartment that mid-morning, you should have seen the faces on the "kids" (hell we were only in our 30's at the time iirc) when we walked in to make the deal with ticket. To say they were mildly shocked that 4 "middle-aged" guys walked in decked out in Orange would be an understatement.  The music stopped and bong hits ceased.  They must have thought we were someone's dad.  Needless to say we were surprised beer didn't get poured on us as we walked down the stairwell. Never the less, no desire to go back.

Edited by jdhorn92

Classy fucking piece of shit

Jobless Zach Smith is internet laughing at TH from the particle board coffee table in his efficiency apartment as TH stands in the 100,000 person stadium of the top 10 team he head coaches for millions of dollars per year. Yep, laugh it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

No.

• 3 weeks later...