Zach Smith is a stupid, disgusting piece of shit.

Beau Vine

3 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

Dude is a complete mess. Death threats, sexualizing a 16 year old, ignoring a restraining order because “the cops don’t understand the law”, threatening revenge on everyone because he claims to have a chemical/mental issue, etc.

We spend so much time talking about mental health issues, especially regarding gun control, and this guy is being ignored while spewing his insanity on podcasts, social media, and anywhere else he can find an audience. He seems like a completely unhinged, deranged person in need of serious help. I don’t understand how that isn’t enough to have him involuntarily committed if not actually arrested.

i reeeeeeeeeeeeally do not want to cr this conversation at all, but i am curious about just the facts since i am sure armybrat or parliament would know...

would a guy with this type of history and criminal trespass arrest, etc... currently be eligible to purchase a firearm in ohio?  would there be anything in the system currently that would stop him from legally purchasing?

@sidis

https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/nics/national-instant-criminal-background-check-system-nics-appeals-vaf

A federal prohibition would exist for any person who:

• Has been convicted in any court of a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year
  • Is a fugitive from justice
  • Is an unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance
  • Has been adjudicated as a mental defective or committed to a mental institution
  • Is an alien illegally or unlawfully in the United States or who has been admitted to the United States under a non-immigrant visa
  • Has been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions
  • Having been a citizen of the United States, has renounced U.S. citizenship
  • Is subject to a court order that restrains the person from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner or child of such intimate partner
  • Has been convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence
  • Is under indictment for a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year

so presumably bullet point 8 would prohibit him from legally purchasing a firearm,  i honestly don't know if he was ever convicted of anything like bullet point 9 but maybe that would apply as well. 

Edited by sidis

20 hours ago, Lobo said:

He will manage to make a run of a few hundred shirts before he's totally shut down.  And whatever the equivalent of Ohio is in Africa, those are the only places you'll see his shirt after they're all confiscated and shipped off.  

Serious question-----what is the Ohio equivalent of Africa?  I'm gonna say Uganda.  

Youngstown. The rest of Ohio thinks Youngstown is depressing and that's a real fucking bar to clear.

it is possible that i have just been watching way too much mindhunter over the last 48 hours but i think we have our fbi-endorsed profile completed for how zach smith came to be the "disgusting piece of shit" he is.  lynn ann bruce is smith's mother.

https://i1.wp.com/mendedhalos.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/lynn-bruce-assault-narrative-ii-e1563319606381.jpg

https://i2.wp.com/mendedhalos.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Chris-Cicero-p.1.jpg

• Like 1

Yes, he in ineligible to purchase a firearm according to federal law because of the restraining order (that he violated).
no telling what those couchburner gun shops might do though.

The gun shops most likely wouldn’t sell him one either. But straw men or crack heads could supply him with one.

21 minutes ago, sidis said:

it is possible that i have just been watching way too much mindhunter over the last 48 hours but i think we have our fbi-endorsed profile completed for how zach smith came to be the "disgusting piece of shit" he is.  lynn ann bruce is smith's mother.

https://i1.wp.com/mendedhalos.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/lynn-bruce-assault-narrative-ii-e1563319606381.jpg

https://i2.wp.com/mendedhalos.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Chris-Cicero-p.1.jpg

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 2

Chris Cicero is Zach's lawyer as well and MIGHT be one of the straight men on his podcast.
Regarding Courtney's big revelation she has coming, let's pump the brakes a bit.  She's kinda crazy herself.

She’s most likely crazy and seems to be an attention horse herself. I feel sorry for the kids.

this movie of smith's white trash mom walking around videoing courtney is pretty choice.  that she's barefoot is just a little bit on the nose.

https://mendedhalos.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/img_4292.mov

looks like courtney has made some pretty horrible choices in partners for sure...but looking at her blog, she suffered a lot of abuse as a child so it does not surprise me that she's continued the cycle.  hopefully, she is actually practicing all the stuff she's preaching on there and is breaking the cycle.  as hj, she "has the receipts" and has put up all the evidence of his lying bullshit...not just his insane and unhinged violence and threats, but the petty bullshit like accusing the hermans of being mcmurphy's source, etc...

it is the ohio state fans' agenda to muddy the waters by both sides-ing this shit but after reading both sides of the story in earnest for the first time, if you think that her "kinda crazy" is anywhere near approaching his derangement, then get on the zack smith piece of shit train.

go read this shit.  from bottom to top...and click the links.  she indeed has the receipts.  https://mendedhalos.com/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anastasis said:

https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/nics/national-instant-criminal-background-check-system-nics-appeals-vaf

A federal prohibition would exist for any person who:

• Has been adjudicated as a mental defective

wait wait wait

there's a FEDERAL PROHIBITION against Aggies owning guns? FUCKIN A!!!!

Edited by SwanderedTalent
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, sidis said:

hmm, i followed her tweet down the rabbit hole to her blog.  good christ almighty, how is that dude allowed to roam free anywhere?

Zach-blaming-texts-2-4080580303-15643477

criminal-trespassing-texts.jpg?ssl=1

zach-texts-about-family_redacted-e156376

zach-sickness-texts-e1562725663642.jpg?s

seriously, what is the deal with midwestern white trash guys like this with their shaved heads and oversized beards and pathetic, machismo bullshit?  why do they seem to be everywhere these days? 

Welp, that settles the Red Flag law debate for me.

7 hours ago, sidis said:

hmm, i followed her tweet down the rabbit hole to her blog.  good christ almighty, how is that dude allowed to roam free anywhere?

Zach-blaming-texts-2-4080580303-15643477

criminal-trespassing-texts.jpg?ssl=1

zach-texts-about-family_redacted-e156376

zach-sickness-texts-e1562725663642.jpg?s

seriously, what is the deal with midwestern white trash guys like this with their shaved heads and oversized beards and pathetic, machismo bullshit?  why do they seem to be everywhere these days? 

JFC format something readable on mobile...

7 hours ago, SquishMitten said:

Dude is a complete mess. Death threats, sexualizing a 16 year old, ignoring a restraining order because “the cops don’t understand the law”, threatening revenge on everyone because he claims to have a chemical/mental issue, etc.

We spend so much time talking about mental health issues, especially regarding gun control, and this guy is being ignored while spewing his insanity on podcasts, social media, and anywhere else he can find an audience. He seems like a completely unhinged, deranged person in need of serious help. I don’t understand how that isn’t enough to have him involuntarily committed if not actually arrested.

In other words, cocaine is a helluva drug. Especially in copious quantities.

6 hours ago, shakahorn said:

By law, if you get hit with a restraining order, you're supposed to turn in any firearms in your possession.

That’s not the law. Leave the law to the lawdogs, dog.

You just can’t possess a firearm. You don’t have to “turn them in.”

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pearlandhorn said:

Crazy people don’t always think they’re crazy though. He might still have firearms. Just because he has to turn them in doesn’t mean he did.

Correct. The only way the Columbus cops will go to whatever Motel 6 he’s holed up in to confiscate any firearms is if Urban requests it.