Zach Smith is a stupid, disgusting piece of shit.

Beau Vine

6 hours ago, Goodman said:

I'm now ready for some fresh Menace2Society podcasting. Saban and fresh texts, you can do it Zach! 

There have been some recent leaked texts from MISTER Meyer, and I call him MISTER because he is no head coach of mine...

Actually, just send it to General Counsel at IMG.   Because this guy is dumb enough to have personally signed on the production order, he’s personally liable/recourse for the violations.  I don’t want to financially harm his kids but because of his public stature in the college game (not just some one off run of ten shirts by a fraternity or something), they can drop the hammer on him and take every dime he has in damages.  They’ll ask UT whether or not they want to go for the throat since it’s their coach on the shirts, and our legal team will just so happen to be out of the office that day...leaving IMG counsel to obliterate this guy.  It’s not the bad taste that’s going to be his undoing, it’s that he’s a figure in college football.  And using a trademarked logo like this, given his public status, will leave him bankrupt. Slander are Libel is one thing, this is a whole other animal that leave him penniless for the rest of his life.  

3 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Actually, just send it to General Counsel at IMG.   Because this guy is dumb enough to have personally signed on the production order, he’s personally liable/recourse for the violations.  I don’t want to financially harm his kids but because of his public stature in the college game (not just some one off run of ten shirts by a fraternity or something), they can drop the hammer on him and take every dime he has in damages.  They’ll ask UT whether or not they want to go for the throat since it’s their coach on the shirts, and our legal team will just so happen to be out of the office that day...leaving IMG counsel to obliterate this guy.  It’s not the bad taste that’s going to be his undoing, it’s that he’s a figure in college football.  And using a trademarked logo like this, given his public status, will leave him bankrupt. Slander are Libel is one thing, this is a whole other animal that leave him penniless for the rest of his life.  

I don't disagree with the sentiment, UT's and IMG's IP attorneys have gone after even really GOOD people, they'll have no qualms going after this sack of crap.

But 100% of 0 is still 0.  The guy is already penniless.  I guess they could take his computer and headset away, so he can no longer podcast?  That would be a great benefit to society.

Gotcha.  Good first step.  It really is the sign of a truly deranged person when their misdirected anger  becomes their eventual downfall     

I know he high-fived himself when he came up with his clever T-shirt.   

3 hours ago, utee94 said:

I don't disagree with the sentiment, UT's and IMG's IP attorneys have gone after even really GOOD people, they'll have no qualms going after this sack of crap...

Yeah they went after some website back in the day, forget what it was called.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

We all need to buy one so he has the funds to go on an epic bender and we profit from the ensuing train wreck.

Ya'll should just make and sell a copy of it so he has to deal with trying to fight your forgeries...

52 minutes ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

We all need to buy one so he has the funds to go on an epic bender and we profit from the ensuing train wreck.

giphy.gif    

"Naw Man... just need my rug back.  It really tied the room together."

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...