Zach Smith is a stupid, disgusting piece of shit.

Beau Vine

Dude. I hate to say it. but another coke binge or 2 and this dude might kill this poor girl. I hope shes taking precautions. 

What evidence do we have that he's a coke fiend? Seems more likely he really is a big enough of an asshole to do this all sober.

Ohio State fans will stick with him unless he puts them in danger with some dirt but he will not. tosu fan acts exactly like aggie/ou fan, you all saw them here in 2006 and if you visited Columbus in 05 well you already know.

It disappoints me when he favorites a tweet from someone who supports his podcast. But the vast majority of fans, online and not, are not Zach Smith supporters. I know saying that on this board is not possible.

1 hour ago, Parliament said:

What evidence do we have that he's a coke fiend? Seems more likely he really is a big enough of an asshole to do this all sober.

It disappoints me when he favorites a tweet from someone who supports his podcast. But the vast majority of fans, online and not, are not Zach Smith supporters. I know saying that on this board is not possible.

Despite this being one of my least favorite fan bases, I will buy that.  

That was actually a fairly interesting read. I especially enjoyed the insight into Zach's unhirability. Kind of flies in the face of Urban's "golly-gee, I had no idea" defense, of course, because while he wasn't doing the right thing, it's pretty evident he was attempting to do a less bad thing. You don't do that if you are ignorant of anything going on.

Also, if you're too evil for Saban, what kind of demon from hell are you, exactly?

15 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

That was actually a fairly interesting read. I especially enjoyed the insight into Zach's unhirability. Kind of flies in the face of Urban's "golly-gee, I had no idea" defense, of course, because while he wasn't doing the right thing, it's pretty evident he was attempting to do a less bad thing. You don't do that if you are ignorant of anything going on.

Also, if you're too evil for Saban, what kind of demon from hell are you, exactly?

Even Charles Manson had his followers...

3 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

I know nothing of Earl Bruce and would appreciate being enlightened on the subject.

That's a big iceberg. Here's just the tip. Pretty much take standard hard-assed coach behavior and multiply it by a couple of million, throw in disregard for the law, mistreatment of office staff, rumors of domestic violence, factor in the behavior of his offspring, and you tend to get the idea that maybe there's a reason why he's an icon in a state as fucked up as Ohio.

1 hour ago, Dr. Beeper said:

I’m not sure why she feels compelled to respond. In doing so she loses control over the situation.  Now her kids have more embarrassment in writing about their Dad. I’m not sure why both of these idiots can’t let it go and just keep their mouths shut. 

She addressed this in the article.

Maybe if you bothered to read it you'd have a better understanding before publishing your ill-informed opinion.

Edited by Bullneck
  • Like 4

“I have no clue if Aaron Hernandez was gay and neither does Zach, but Zach is the last person that should be talking about or mocking another person’s sexuality.  After you read more about Zach’s “hobbies” you’re going to know exactly what I’m talking about.”

giphy.gif

She better tread lightly.  If she outs that he likes it up the ass, or likes to clean her up after other men have been inside, it could get her killed.  Doesn't seem like the kind of guy who could accept that being out there.  She's hinting at some pretty gay things.

4 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

I read about the whole thing, including her explanation. My point remains. 

I congratulate you on your happy life.  

If you want to continue to stay happy, you should avoid things that make you unhappy or that you find bothersome.  Maybe don't come back to this thread or read about Zach Smith.

Edited by Bullneck
  • Like 1

I was getting the narcissist/abuser/coercive control vibe from this scumbag when the story first started gaining traction. Courtney's blog post confirms it many times over. Textbook behaviors and red flags everywhere. This shithead totally fits the behavioral profile of the type whose wife suddenly "goes missing."  She's lucky to have gotten out of that marriage alive.

The fact that a portion of the OSU fanbase supports this guy is sickening.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dr. Beeper said:

The world needs ditch diggers too. 

non se·qui·tur
/ˌnän ˈsekwədər/
noun

1. a conclusion or statement that does not logically follow from the previous argument or statement.
    "his weird mixed metaphors and non sequiturs"

8 minutes ago, UcancallmeSurly said:

She's every bit as crazy and at fault as her ex.   He wins the tie breaker via violence, but I've heard the tOSU ad admins take on Courtney and the Smith's were 1a & 1b psycho.

And it is amusing to see online aggy support Psycho Zach because he made up/embellished some supposedly scandalous story about Mensa. That, plus hiring Jimbo puts them in the same bottom of the barrel with the JoPa rape enablers.

Edited by Armybrat

5 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

And it is amusing to see online aggy support Psycho Zach because he made up/embellished some supposedly scandalous story about Mensa. That, plus hiring Jimbo puts them in the same bottom of the barrel with the JoPa rape enablers.

I've pointed out Jimbo's failings on women's issues before to the local flannel-and-hiking-boots crowd, but it has fallen on deaf ears. It really is remarkable how across the entire political spectrum, through every flavor of personality, all socio-economic groups, etc., once a person dons maroon and goes to fish camp, all logic, ethics, practicality, and hygiene are immediately forgotten.

7 hours ago, UcancallmeSurly said:

She's every bit as crazy and at fault as her ex.   He wins the tie breaker via violence, but I've heard the tOSU ad admins take on Courtney and the Smith's were 1a & 1b psycho.

I doesn't make him any less of a cock holster, but yeah.  She's a bit touched.

3 minutes ago, Tex Long said:

Courtney vs. Zach... It's a lot like watching USC vs. Notre Dame: the most desirable outcome involves an asteroid strike.

She's definitely made terrible choices in life...but why would you wish an asteroid strike upon her?

3 hours ago, Tex Long said:

Courtney vs. Zach... It's a lot like watching USC vs. Notre Dame: the most desirable outcome involves an asteroid strike.

Misogyny much?

Jesus. It's not like we're comparing bug-fucking crazy, evil person Amanda Knox to Zach Smith. We're comparing the woman whom he beat the crap out of, cheated on, humiliated, gave STDs to, etc., to Zach Smith. If anybody has earned the right to be a little cray-cray sans judgment, she'd be the one.

• Like 5

Please. The the two are certainly not equally evil, but - to me - they are equally igno(ra)ble. I feel for the kids, but not for their parents. Let it not be an asteroid, if you like... but it wouldn't break my heart if they both disappeared this afternoon...

Although, be fair, there are occasional moments of inadvertent mirth - I'll miss those, just not enough.

51 minutes ago, Tex Long said:

Please. The the two are certainly not equally evil, but - to me - they are equally igno(ra)ble. I feel for the kids, but not for their parents. Let it not be an asteroid, if you like... but it wouldn't break my heart if they both disappeared this afternoon...

Well, here's hoping your life is never under the microscope at a time when you need any kind of support.

• Like 2

On 7/3/2019 at 11:39 AM, UcancallmeSurly said:

Wtf? She may be as crazy as Zach (although that's a tall bar to clear) but at equal fault? She has equal blame for her domestic abuse? I am somehow suspicious that what you've heard from OSU AD is 100% true and accurate, but even if it is, this is a horrible fucking post.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Serak The Preparer said:

Wtf? She may be as crazy as Zach (although that's a tall bar to clear) but at equal fault? She has equal blame for her domestic abuse? I am somehow suspicious that what you've heard from OSU AD is 100% true and accurate, but even if it is, this is a horrible fucking post.

quit being a cunt and learn how to read

To me it comes down to the evidence we have of either person's insanity. We have a mountain of evidence that ZS is a violent and manipulative person (among other negative traits) whose domestic violence tendencies seem to be crossing over from situational dv into characterological dv (no treatment for this). On the other hand, there's some evidence that CS is a bit crazy and likely has engaged in some situational violence, but it's hard to tease apart what is natural behavior for her and what is understandably unusual behavior arising from being married to and likely traumatised by ZS.

More than most on this board, I want to be sympathetic to Zach. I've seen women go psycho during divorces, lie their asses off, and destroy men who didn't deserve it. One of my best friends in the world had his then wife lie about him hitting her multiple times (2 of which he was at my home during the claimed assault), and then, my friend had to pay for her lawyer. The same lawyer that was working night and day to never let him see his own kids. Think about how angry this would make you. I also think it is a dick move for Herman to pal around with Zach during his infidelities, and then to pay for the lawyer that is nailing Zach Smith. You don't do crap like that.

However, I've lost all sympathy for Zach because of how he has made this all so public. If you love your kids, you don't exacerbate this spectacle. No matter how much injustice you feel you have suffered, you have to man up, internalize it, and let things get quiet for the sake of the kids. Zach is being very selfish. He should dip away from the publicity, and let his kids live a normal life. This is going to get so bad. Eventually, Zach will run out of OSU and UF stories to tell. He will be a desperate, angry, selfish man with no career, no money, and no prospects. You can already see it in his eyes that he is close to breaking. I just hope his kids aren't around when it happens. 

• Like 1