Zach Smith is a stupid, disgusting piece of shit.

Beau Vine

14 hours ago, Parliament said:

If he wasn't such a cock holster, his podcast would be pretty good.  As it is?  Fuck him.

Ain't wrong there - it was a hell of a lot better than I expected. The expanded stew-pimping (stewping?) was a bit troubling, tho'. Not one of those things that goes over well as-told. Are there more angles to it?

https://247sports.com/college/texas/Article/Urban-Meyer-USC-Trojans-Zach-Smith-podcast-Ohio-State-Buckeyes-football-132986214/

Zach Smith says Urban Meyer will coach at USC

Once one of Urban Meyer's closest staffers, disgruntled former Ohio State assistant Zach Smith believes the three-time national champion will come out of retirement in the near future and return to coaching thanks to an elite-level job on the horizon.

Fired from Ohio State in July 2018 after a domestic abuse scandal involving his ex-wife, Courtney, Smith has defended his alleged actions since to an exhausting extent and now speaks freely about college football and behind the curtain in Columbus on his new podcast titled, "Menace2Society."

That's the platform he used this week to share what he's heard about Meyer's potential return to the sidelines.

"How about this — I’m from Dublin, Ohio and know hundreds of people, like everyone would who grew up somewhere. Coincidentally, that’s where Urban lives," Smith said at the 12-minute mark of Episode 6. "I probably know someone who either cuts your grass, works with the guy who cuts your grass or I know someone that is around you.

"Someone that I know that works in the United States Postal Service dropped a bomb on me last week. He tells me that Urban Meyer’s house has had certified mail sent to and from the University of Southern California. I’m talking several letters. I don’t know that he has communicated with them, and it’s a decent source, I would put $1000 that he would be the head coach at USC in the near future."

Meyer stepped down at the end of the season with the Buckeyes, citing health reasons. He said last month that his plan, at least for now, is to stay away from coaching in his current position as a student-athlete advocate at Ohio State.

"I learned my lesson long ago," Meyer told The Columbus Dispatch. "All I’m going to say is I believe I’m done (coaching). I think I’m done."

Smith isn't convinced, especially if Clay Helton's tenure at USC ends later this season.

“His wife Shelley absolutely loves the West Coast,” Smith said on his podcast. “She loved it at Utah. Loves warm weather. I’d imagine she can’t stand the winters in Ohio like anyone can’t. My sources are telling me that there’s a good chance he might jump back into coaching and that would be complete egg on the Ohio State University and the president Michael Drake.”

Meyer and Ohio State athletic director Gene Smith were both suspended as a result of an investigation into Smith and into Meyer's handling of that situation. Meyer never tossed mud in Smith's direction after his firing, only saying publicly that his personnel decision was in the "best interest" of the team.

Smith says there's already precedent for Meyer's return if he follows the same trajectory he has previously.

“When everything happened at Florida, when he retired, resigned or whatever you want to call it, I was coaching at Temple when everything at Ohio State started happening,” Smith said. "I've known Urban for 20 years and people always ask me, 'Do you think he’s going to coach again?’ I was always adamant in (saying) no. I sat in a staff room at Temple in casual conservation and told everyone absolutely not. Sure enough, a week later I'm employed by him at Ohio State.

“If you rewind to 2004 when Urban was the hot coach at Utah, he had a clause in all of his contracts that if one of his ideal jobs came open, he could get out without a buyout. So Notre Dame fired Tyrone Willingham to get Urban Meyer and then Florida fired Ron Zook to get Urban Meyer and he had a decision to make. And he picked Florida and that’s when Notre Dame started spiraling. That’s when they hired the Weisman, Charlie Weis."

13 minutes ago, Machinator said:

“His wife Shelley absolutely loves the West Coast,” Smith said on his podcast. “She loved it at Utah. Loves warm weather. I’d imagine she can’t stand the winters in Ohio like anyone can’t. My sources are telling me that there’s a good chance he might jump back into coaching and that would be complete egg on the Ohio State University and the president Michael Drake.” 

Tell me more about the University of Utah. I love the beach.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Machinator said:

"Someone that I know that works in the United States Postal Service dropped a bomb on me last week. He tells me that Urban Meyer’s house has had certified mail sent to and from the University of Southern California. I’m talking several letters.

So the idea that UM will go to USC is based entirely on this?  If USC is secretly courting UM --  while they have an existing coach --  they are smarter than leaving that kind of paper trail.  They would not use USC stationery.  They would be in contact with his agent, not UM directly.   The communications would be telephonic or electronic, not mail. And, if we buy the entire ridiculous premise that USC is sending written correspondence directly to UM, why in the high holy hell would they be corresponding, not only through the US mail, but by certified letters to boot?  Fed Ex, UPS, DHL maybe, not the Postal Service.  The rumor may have something to it, but not because Zacho the Wacko says he has an inside source at the post office.

23 hours ago, Horndog said:

So the idea that UM will go to USC is based entirely on this?  If USC is secretly courting UM --  while they have an existing coach --  they are smarter than leaving that kind of paper trail.  They would not use USC stationery.  They would be in contact with his agent, not UM directly.   The communications would be telephonic or electronic, not mail. And, if we buy the entire ridiculous premise that USC is sending written correspondence directly to UM, why in the high holy hell would they be corresponding, not only through the US mail, but by certified letters to boot?  Fed Ex, UPS, DHL maybe, not the Postal Service.  The rumor may have something to it, but not because Zacho the Wacko says he has an inside source at the post office.

Your wrong.  I also have connections to the Dublin USPS, and my connection actually showed me the mail.  Here is the certified letter Lynn Swann sent Urban Meyer:

do-you-like-me-001-e1348696374860.jpg

3 hours ago, DaggerHorns said:

It’s time to fuck with this guy. You never go full figurelli.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's not prepared to handle the full force of surly/shaggy.  

Has anyone heard that Zach Smith Killed Five Hookers while at Ohio State ?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, DaggerHorns said:

It’s time to fuck with this guy. You never go full figurelli.

Not to be a creeper or anything, but the house he and Courtney were living in at the time of the domestic violence accusations looks pretty damned modest for somebody drawing a coaching salary from a major FBS program.

ISuwcg4lu49kr20000000000.jpg

12 hours ago, utee94 said:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's not prepared to handle the full force of surly/shaggy.  

Has anyone heard that Zach Smith Killed Five Hookers while at Ohio State ?

Pretty sure that's wrong. Here, lemme fify:

Zach Smith Killed and Ate Five Hookers and Thirty-seven Dildos while at Ohio State

Oh, sorry, forgot to add "... Supplied by Tom Herman"

Edited by Tex Long

Uh oh!!! When keepin it real goes wrong. 

You have to wonder if part of her motivation for the blog is to get back at Zach for going after the Herman’s who have been supporting of her.  Stupid fuck shoulda kept his mouth shut. He would have been better off but reason and intelligence aren’t his forte. 

If she’s gonna detail any real abusive shit it’s gonna be very hard for anyone to be associated with his podcast. 

Edited by Lhorn

2 hours ago, Lhorn said:

You have to wonder if part of her motivation for the blog is to get back at Zach for going after the Herman’s who have been supporting of her.  Stupid fuck shoulda kept his mouth shut. He would have been better off but reason and intelligence aren’t his forte. 

If she’s gonna detail any real abusive shit it’s gonna be very hard for anyone to be associated with his podcast. 

Herman's?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Lhorn said:

Ohio State fans will stick with him unless he puts them in danger with some dirt but he will not. tosu fan acts exactly like aggie/ou fan, you all saw them here in 2006 and if you visited Columbus in 05 well you already know.

• Like 1

On 6/27/2019 at 5:30 PM, Lhorn said:

You have to wonder if part of her motivation for the blog is to get back at Zach for going after the Herman’s who have been supporting of her. 

Seems like a custody battle with her abusive, drug-addled ex-husband, along with his defaming her on a podcast and on twitter on a regular basis would be more than enough motivation.

It's interesting, I had just assumed she was a total mess, but in the video she posted of her ex MIL taking a video of her at her kid's game, she appears in good shape physically and mentally.

4 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:
On 6/26/2019 at 7:55 PM, Walden Ponderer said:
Not to be a creeper or anything, but the house he and Courtney were living in at the time of the domestic violence accusations looks pretty damned modest for somebody drawing a coaching salary from a major FBS program.
ISuwcg4lu49kr20000000000.jpg

That's an adorable 2 stall garage

Big enough to cook meth in, that's the point.